Perpetual Grow Among Other Things!

Nice job, congratulations on your 5+ zip harvest. You gotta love Hydro FE. :Namaste:

:adore::cco::adore:

Nice job, congratulations on your 5+ zip harvest. You gotta love Hydro FE. :Namaste:

:adore::cco::adore:

Thank you kindly!
Yah hydro does rock! Weird that my best yielder the plant looks poor with few leaves etc but still packs it on. Pretty sure this was my best yield on it and also the first time I saw no nanners. No hermititus! LOL. So my skills must be improving... But I am still not totally there yet. I think due to the fact it is a very early finisher for me I have been over running it in the past.

Thanks for the post CC I know you are always around here somewhere. Thanks for that...

:peace:

FE

Hash Oil Questions!

Ok so I have some good questions....

BHO. I know it is kinda taboo here at 420 so I will not get into too many details but.... I did a pretty decent run a couple days ago. So I ran all the material through once and had a pretty decent yield. The second run I unpacked it and repacked with the same material to do a rerun and had almost no yield 5% of the first run. I am getting 12.5% or so on the first run and it only gets up to 15 total after the second. Is this normal? I hear of people getting great results on the second run. Is that because they didn't get as much off the first run? Meaning the plant has only so much on it am I doing a good job on the first run that the second it is already too clean? The second run I used the same amount of tane. The only difference is I didn't refreeze it but it was still frozen from running the first run.

I am curious because I wouldn't bother with a second run if I am getting 90% or better on the first run... Or just much less tane on second.

Please let me know what you all think....

FE

P.S. I am getting over 4 grams per zip isn't that considered good? Should I Expect better or worse?

Beans arrived!

IMG_054034.JPG

Just thought i'd share ;)

FE

I got the Jack Herer by greenhouse. It's going in my DWC bucket right now. thing is a bush, looks like your TW. Idk where I've been, and why I haven't come in yet to say props on those beautiful harvests. it definitely shows you're getting it dialed in :thumb: :passitleft:

SWEET! I most definitely will check it out! I think I am going to pop a fruit punch and then a week later one of the JH's. I have a couple fresh one's an SD and WW i just popped a couple weeks ago so I am ready for a new addition ;)

Thanks for posting and stopping by...
Reps +

FE

Re: Hash Oil Questions!

Ok so I have some good questions....

BHO. I know it is kinda taboo here at 420 so I will not get into too many details but.... I did a pretty decent run a couple days ago. So I ran all the material through once and had a pretty decent yield. The second run I unpacked it and repacked with the same material to do a rerun and had almost no yield 5% of the first run. I am getting 12.5% or so on the first run and it only gets up to 15 total after the second. Is this normal? I hear of people getting great results on the second run. Is that because they didn't get as much off the first run? Meaning the plant has only so much on it am I doing a good job on the first run that the second it is already too clean? The second run I used the same amount of tane. The only difference is I didn't refreeze it but it was still frozen from running the first run.

I am curious because I wouldn't bother with a second run if I am getting 90% or better on the first run... Or just much less tane on second.

Please let me know what you all think....

FE

P.S. I am getting over 4 grams per zip isn't that considered good? Should I Expect better or worse?
For what I know that's good return especially for first couple runs but I've only talk to guy who run it I live in the inner city in a row home scared to run that shot way too many eyes could see

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

Hey Guess What? Another Harvest!

So I chopped the WW finally and it has been drying for almost a week. The final results are 106.5G or 3.80 freedom units. Not bad at all. It is looking very pleasant and the cure will begin. Lets look at some pics of it....

IMGP1532.JPG
IMGP1533.JPG
IMGP15352.JPG
IMGP15362.JPG

I cut the stems all off before final weigh but it may drop a little more as i will leave it out maybe one more day or so. It is spread out in tubs in a lower humidity area for probably just 24 hours and then jar up. Even if it drops some it is still quite a successful run.

So now that that's out of the way. My hash oil emergency mid week run was pretty successful. I produced 16.7 grams crumble of out of 3 zips of pineapple chunk and maybe a half zip of sugar leaves. I think I over did it as I didn't really want crumble but oh well. I prefer oil.. My first run was not nearly as good with the HG. PC is couch lock stuff so it makes sense. Plus i did that run alot different. crumble vs oil.

So let's see what else...I don't know let's just start the pics of Veg

IMGP15531.JPG
IMGP15552.JPG
IMGP15542.JPG

Yup only three....Not sure what's up with that but eh. So things are great... look at the BK that is in the solo cup. What a riot... It is huge for that thing. No heart to cull it yet. All i feed it is test liquids.. lol

The two seeds are struggling to stand up and i need to prop them better... The next one to flower will be the DCC and it was recently up potted to a 5 gallon pot. Couple more days of adjusting and off it will go... I forget what one goes after that. The PC in the back I am just waiting to clone... Since the last run on the PC was the biggest yet. There is already one in flower. So we'll see...

Let's go look in flower... Surprise Surprise.. Tonight I left the lights on Baby!!!

Look how bright it is.. 7 or 800 watts true power total.. anyway look ..

IMGP1538.JPG
IMGP15371.JPG

IMGP15502.JPG

So that's different...
I have been "close" to battling the higher temps but so far so good. Max canopy temp has been 77 and it was quite warm out. I run no AC but i am in a basement so it usually helps alot but I see a long stretch of high temps could be an issue. I have idea's prior to AC but am not oppose to it. So anyway let's look at some close ups. bear with me on multiple as i was playing with some setting as I took these.. They all are horrible sorry in advance.

IMGP1539.JPG
IMGP1540.JPG

This above is the PC that is recent to flower and it is doing well so far...

IMGP15411.JPG
IMGP1542.JPG

So this one above is that Ginormous TW. I have been breaking all my rules and pulling 5-10 leaves a night. I will stop very soon but wanted to give some light to pass through Geez it was thick.... The leaves mostly look like crap as this location gets a strong wind sometimes from the fan location and the fact it is in the corner... Anyway we'll see how it responds.

So let's go take a look at the one that is ready to harvest...

IMGP1544.JPG
IMGP1545.JPG

This TW above I can't recall if i checked the Tric's or not. Guess I should start on that... But I can tell it has to be close. LOL I am getting confused on what's goin on ..heh.

IMGP15481.JPG
IMGP15491.JPG
IMGP15513.JPG
IMGP15561.JPG

I guess this BK was the picture testing subject. It looks great. I am getting those four cola's to dominate. I wasn't able to get any stretch on any BK runs prior but they all had issue's. So far knock on wood.. This one is on target.

Most of my plants up to the last few runs I was always in stabilize health mode so I didn't give myslef good chances to defol and trim top etc. I did in the very begining but started to figure it was the cause of the issue's and in some cases it sure didn't help. So I have done 4-5 plants el-natural with barely much done to them.

So let's see how the plant's respond. So far the BK seems to like it...

Then we last have the BK that was topped and defoled a ton more but all in Veg.

IMGP15471.JPG
IMGP15461.JPG

I think it has been in there less than a week so not much happening yet. Sorta still growing like it was in veg. I am starting to think that running 12-5-2-5 in veg makes the transition in flower a little slower. But I am not worried as I am learning the strains etc anyway and just harvest on tric's. I haven't even popped a new strain yet but it will be soon...

So that's about it I think... hmmm yah we'll run with that...

Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend....

FE

Things are looking good in the Far East Garden :yahoo: I had the timing off about two weeks and seven of my nine outside girls are blooming. Inside my mystery Sativa which I believe is one of BID's beloved Trailor Trash is blooming as well as the P-ROC and OG Kush plant. Busy busy busy....and it was 115 here today :thedoubletake: It looks like you are getting ready to do some harvesting and location swap soon! I'll be looking for a report :winkyface:

Guess The Title? - Harvest update! - How did you know that?

Cause it's like every update... Ok I'll have a few weeks off now. Nothing is ready for 2-3 weeks.. Phew.... TW is hanging and drying. Alot of buds. Sure isn't a bad harvest at all.. Let's go take a look....

IMGP1560.JPG
IMGP15621.JPG
IMGP15631.JPG
IMGP15613.JPG

So there are some seriously solid nugs. but there is a fair amount of popcorn mixed in but damn. Another full bin. It has just started hanging so it will be a bit for the weights. But looks like a several zip yield. After the last month i have quite some jars I am burping right now.

;)

So over in veg I have some concerns. I have two new seedlings that are moving too slow for my likings and I have only plants that I recently harvested or are in flower now to be harvested. TW's, Bk's, ACDC's, PC's. So I am only running at 5 in flower right now. One of the lot will go into flower in a week... I am just not sure who it will be yet. Let's go look in there.

IMGP15651.JPG
IMGP1566.JPG
IMGP15671.JPG

No complaints! Things are going well. It is just limited for my tastes. So let's not spend much time in there and lets head off to flower....

IMGP15681.JPG
IMGP15731.JPG

Everything looks so small.. lol I just put most of them in there...

IMGP15691.JPG
IMGP1570.JPG

The above PC is recent to flower and I will say so far.. If it continues will be the best one yet. It already was bigger and better than any PC into flower for me yet. Keep on keepin on PC!

IMGP1571.JPG
IMGP15721.JPG

Ok so this TW is ridiculous. I have been defoling still 3-4 leaves a night but may stop now. It still has a lot of foliage and the bud sites as you can see are numerous. This thing just could take the max yield crown from the PC strain for me. This one looks much larger than the one I just harvested so let's see ;)

IMGP15741.JPG
IMGP15752.JPG

This BK above is just freakin awesome! I love how the 4 cola's took off and it is going to explode them soon. So tall and thin. It has a long time to go and I have yet to get a really clean run on BK so I look forward to this one. Full engines ahead!

IMGP15773.JPG
IMGP1576.JPG

This one is a clone off of it that had a serious veg defol. It really needs to hit some stretch but hasn't been in long enough... Soon!

So two BK's in there...

IMGP15782.JPG
IMGP15792.JPG

And last is the Delicious Cheese Candy that is the last chance for me on this strain. I am running well right now so if it still has issue's I will give up on it. 2 bad runs so far. But this one has been growing well.. Has been topped in veg and growing well since. Let's hope this is the one...

So it will feel funny to post the next few updates. They will seem quiet for me. I guess it's just a good time to get some Cannibus projects done ;) We'll see what I can muster up.

Thanks for coming by as always!

FE

Perpetual Means I Ain't Stoppin!

So i didn't realize it had been a full week since i posted an update so here we go.... A lot has happened.

So first off the final results on the TW harvest from last week. 106.7 grams or 3.77 freedom units. Not too shabby. About 2 ounces of trim leaf from this cut and a prior one plus an ounce or so of bud got me about 8 grams of TW crumble ;) More testing is needed but it works out to about 2.66 g per ounce. Lower than my last run by tons but different strain and this was mostly trim leaf so very pleased...

So what else let's see... Oh yah Cloner!

It's back up and running. I have 4 of each BK,TW and PC in there as of last night. I for some reason forgot the pics of it so.. well I'll have to update that later... I do really like the aero cloner. 24 Hours and not a single one looks wilted or anything. Proof will be in the roots though... Aero on my last try produced the best roots I have had yet.

So next on the agenda is .....

IMGP15821.JPG

Yup I popped 2 new Beans a Fruit Punch and Jack Herer. I am very stoked to try out new stuff So I gotta get some rolling. So I haven't actually popped them I just started last night so they should pop shortly. Both of these strains I ordered in multiple beans just in case but most I ordered in singles so I need to get my bean popping down. Since I started with the pill bottle method I am 100% so lets hope it stays that way.

So tonights pictures might be slightly off as I used my phone to snap them. I wanted to see what the results where. Poop is the answer. Sorry...

So lets go look at empty veg.

IMG_059244.JPG

Yup all cleared out. I made most of it back into clones. "Restarted Them". As long as my cloner does it's thing no worries. The next few into flower are in veg now so I don't need to have it jammed packed. But when the clones take.. it will again...

IMG_059343.JPG
IMG_059438.JPG
IMG_059538.JPG
IMG_059640.JPG

The last pic is another TW that is going to flower next. I have a gigantic TW in there now. But with the limited ones I have been cloning it's all a duplicate at this point. Hence the new Beans ;)

So let's go look in Flower again sorry for the bad pics

IMG_057848.JPG
IMG_058349.JPG
IMG_058443.JPG

Groups

IMG_057940.JPG
IMG_058043.JPG

Above is a PC clone. Look at all the bud sites forming. I don't even think it is quite 4 weeks.. maybe any day... The last PC harvest as crappy as the plant grows was one of my best Yields and it was a great oil producer ;)
So here it is again!

IMG_058141.JPG
IMG_058245.JPG

That is the TW I spoke of. It has some serious nugs forming. This plant spent a long time in Veg and was defoled alot .. well lollipopped. I also defoled it in flower some but nothing recent. Let's see how that one turns out.

IMG_058538.JPG
IMG_058638.JPG

Here's the DCC that I really would like to get this clean run in. It doesn't taste bad and smokes decent but all my runs have been hermied. Let's keep this one on the up and up!

IMG_058738.JPG
IMG_058838.JPG

Above is a BK clone and it is following the new training in veg that I have been doing on this strain. Major lollipo and topped. going for 4 big cola's and if you look I have been there and it works so far

IMG_058945.JPG
IMG_059046.JPG

That BK should give me some seriously dense nugs. That's another one I do really like that I haven't had the greatest luck. But this run is all good. I have been on things for a bit now so all those prior things affected prior BK's. This one hopefully ill finish up clean.

So that covers most of it.

Thanks for coming by

FE

Great update FEB! Like mentos for the eyes ;) Far East Buds the seshmaker hehe

Just stopping in to check you out and learn a lil sumpthin . Very nice FE. I aspire to grow as well.

--Best of Big Buds to you----
♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Thanks to both of you. It took some time to get things rolling but it has been good for a bit now. I will say all the issue's in the start of all this taught me alot. I appreciate you two checking it out ;)

FE

Re: Perpetual Means I Ain't Stoppin!

So i didn't realize it had been a full week since i posted an update so here we go.... A lot has happened.

So first off the final results on the TW harvest from last week. 106.7 grams or 3.77 freedom units. Not too shabby. About 2 ounces of trim leaf from this cut and a prior one plus an ounce or so of bud got me about 8 grams of TW crumble ;) More testing is needed but it works out to about 2.66 g per ounce. Lower than my last run by tons but different strain and this was mostly trim leaf so very pleased...

So what else let's see... Oh yah Cloner!

It's back up and running. I have 4 of each BK,TW and PC in there as of last night. I for some reason forgot the pics of it so.. well I'll have to update that later... I do really like the aero cloner. 24 Hours and not a single one looks wilted or anything. Proof will be in the roots though... Aero on my last try produced the best roots I have had yet.

So next on the agenda is .....

IMGP15821.JPG

Yup I popped 2 new Beans a Fruit Punch and Jack Herer. I am very stoked to try out new stuff So I gotta get some rolling. So I haven't actually popped them I just started last night so they should pop shortly. Both of these strains I ordered in multiple beans just in case but most I ordered in singles so I need to get my bean popping down. Since I started with the pill bottle method I am 100% so lets hope it stays that way.

So tonights pictures might be slightly off as I used my phone to snap them. I wanted to see what the results where. Poop is the answer. Sorry...

So lets go look at empty veg.

IMG_059244.JPG

Yup all cleared out. I made most of it back into clones. "Restarted Them". As long as my cloner does it's thing no worries. The next few into flower are in veg now so I don't need to have it jammed packed. But when the clones take.. it will again...

IMG_059343.JPG
IMG_059438.JPG
IMG_059538.JPG
IMG_059640.JPG

The last pic is another TW that is going to flower next. I have a gigantic TW in there now. But with the limited ones I have been cloning it's all a duplicate at this point. Hence the new Beans ;)

So let's go look in Flower again sorry for the bad pics

IMG_057848.JPG
IMG_058349.JPG
IMG_058443.JPG

Groups

IMG_057940.JPG
IMG_058043.JPG

Above is a PC clone. Look at all the bud sites forming. I don't even think it is quite 4 weeks.. maybe any day... The last PC harvest as crappy as the plant grows was one of my best Yields and it was a great oil producer ;)
So here it is again!

IMG_058141.JPG
IMG_058245.JPG

That is the TW I spoke of. It has some serious nugs forming. This plant spent a long time in Veg and was defoled alot .. well lollipopped. I also defoled it in flower some but nothing recent. Let's see how that one turns out.

IMG_058538.JPG
IMG_058638.JPG

Here's the DCC that I really would like to get this clean run in. It doesn't taste bad and smokes decent but all my runs have been hermied. Let's keep this one on the up and up!

IMG_058738.JPG
IMG_058838.JPG

Above is a BK clone and it is following the new training in veg that I have been doing on this strain. Major lollipo and topped. going for 4 big cola's and if you look I have been there and it works so far

IMG_058945.JPG
IMG_059046.JPG

That BK should give me some seriously dense nugs. That's another one I do really like that I haven't had the greatest luck. But this run is all good. I have been on things for a bit now so all those prior things affected prior BK's. This one hopefully ill finish up clean.

So that covers most of it.

Thanks for coming by

FE
Killer work man love coming thru here n seeing these updates

Thank you all for your kind words. I like it considering last year all the words where directed at helping issue's. I just wanted to say thanks to you peops who come to my thread. I did my voting last night for Mom and nom , pom and a few of you frequent my thread and made the decision hard. Maybe it isn't fair... right... what ever but I will only vote for someone if they follow me or I follow them. I don't care if your plant is a POS and you follow me and are my only 420 "friend" running.. You get my vote.... Just sayin thanks for being around and glad to know you...

FE

Thank you all for your kind words. I like it considering last year all the words where directed at helping issue's. I just wanted to say thanks to you peops who come to my thread. I did my voting last night for Mom and nom , pom and a few of you frequent my thread and made the decision hard. Maybe it isn't fair... right... what ever but I will only vote for someone if they follow me or I follow them. I don't care if your plant is a POS and you follow me and are my only 420 "friend" running.. You get my vote.... Just sayin thanks for being around and glad to know you...

FE
Thank you for growing these beauties

That's how I vote too FE. I love following your thread, this is the style I like.

Back
Top Bottom