Peyton's Sour Sky Hempy Grow 2014

Me too. So do u start counting days now or when pre flowers show? Like photos.

I believe you start when the seed is up. She has grown a mite already. She looks like she is screaming. Feed Me!!! I watered her with 1/8th General Hydroponics RapidStart root enhancer. I ordered some Lucas Formula Hydroponic Nutrients on thE bay. NPK 5-10-9 I'm sure it's a knock off of something. But it was about $10 for enough for a quart.

Lucas formula that we use is general hydroponics flora micro and flora bloom

That's probably what is is. It's powder. Probably what Stumped was talking about. It does say 1 part Micro 2 parts Bloom. I just don't like that FloraNova. I could go on about it but you guys don't use it. Just take mine as a vote against, especially for hempy bucketeering.

Jim is doing k.I.s.s. technically its Lucas, technically its just upping the recommended doses. IMO nova bloom is a more complete formula, along with bennies for hydro.
They don't sell the nova line at my local shop or that's would have been my choice. I might even switch to canna soon, was offered a good deal on 1 gallon jugs of old stock.

More and more I read Lucas isn't as good as it was back in 2005. I mean it worked for me for a year. But now I'm getting more of a feel in growing and I see where I can improve. Different nutes maybe. Or tinker with my current formula. Haven't decided yet. Still on the fence about Lucas.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

I agree on the scrog for the autos but that fast an vast isn't lacking in potency. It's got some good kick to it very nice high there not a bad plant I average a QP per plant and I'm still pretty green. somebody with some more experience should be able to do better than me. But it is a hardy good potent plant I only have about a 1/2 left of that gotta get that bean going again.

I agree on the scrog for the autos but that fast an vast isn't lacking in potency. It's got some good kick to it very nice high there not a bad plant I average a QP per plant and I'm still pretty green. somebody with some more experience should be able to do better than me. But it is a hardy good potent plant I only have about a 1/2 left of that gotta get that bean going again.

What size light u run on them and how many plants at a time?
Yea I just seen the potency thing on a few sites is all, wasn't a strain in particular few people just said in general lower quality. But they might have grown it themselves and fucked it up lol

Cheers. Haven't spoke with anyone with a lot of expierence with autos. Help a brother out lol

I run a 1000 hps, I can change to MH with my ballast but with the autos they claim they go straight into flower so I just use my HPS. I have the 50%, 75% , 100% and super lumes on my ballast I start at 50% and go up every week till max lumes. And I run 3 at a time my vast finished at about 3 1/2 feet tall. The only thing I would suggest is to plant into the pot your gonna grow then in they DON'T like to be transplanted touchy guys that way. I'll put them straight into my 4 gal hydro pot next time. They don't lack quality everybody here loved them, better than the OG cheese I grew if that tells ya anything. Now I'm sounding like a promoter for the I should get some free seeds LOL

Thanks Kola320. I'm going to try the Fast and Vast. I'll be using a Mars II 700 watt and a 48x3 Reflector model. Just wanted the small LED to veg early with the autos. Currently I'm on day 3 with NLxBB. So sometime in August I'll be starting the Fast and Vast. I'll be doing hempy with Lucas formula. How much would you say is normal harvest weight for Fast and Vast?

Well I will let you know how they do under an LED yours is bigger than mine I have a 300 watt LED and I'm converting a freezer hoping the white walls will compensate for smaller light. I will be there before you or at the same time. I would say a QP is a good average to to get I don't think unless I purposely tried I couldn't get less than that it was a pretty easy grow all I did was make sure they had water. I USED NUTES WITH MINE. Most say not to I used a 1/4 strength after 2 weeks and increased gradually to full. They can handle it next time I'm gonna try a little more of a booster. Take a look at [ derkommissar ] he has a thread on them and he can't burn them they do take nutes well. Best of luck to ya

Well I will let you know how they do under an LED yours is bigger than mine I have a 300 watt LED and I'm converting a freezer hoping the white walls will compensate for smaller light. I will be there before you or at the same time. I would say a QP is a good average to to get I don't think unless I purposely tried I couldn't get less than that it was a pretty easy grow all I did was make sure they had water. I USED NUTES WITH MINE. Most say not to I used a 1/4 strength after 2 weeks and increased gradually to full. They can handle it next time I'm gonna try a little more of a booster. Take a look at [ derkommissar ] he has a thread on them and he can't burn them they do take nutes well. Best of luck to ya

Hey thanks. I read some of derkommissar. I'll let you know when I start the Fast and Vast. Good luck with yours.

Thanks for that kola. 1.5 pounds for 3 plants sounds right up my alley. I'm running a 1kw HP's as well, perpetual. Maybe I can do 2 and 2 perpetual autos. I'm gonna at least try one or 2 here soon.
Your comparison for quality, might persuade me lol. I haven't had a bad cheese in my life.

Cheers

Ya I know your not for a journal and it's cool but I would love to see some pics to see how it goes for you. And end result, would be nice to see what other can do with same plant. My light cycle was 24/0 for 2 weeks then went to 20/4 last 2 weeks dropped to 18/6 I harvested right at 8 weeks with cloudy barely any amber next time I'll go longer to unlock full potential. Happy growing

I know thats why I thought I would compare to that we are BIG CHEESE FANS lol. I pulled that off 3 the 4th taught me not to transplant again lol I just gotta figure out running them both autos and photos at the same time harvest autos turn to 12/ 12 then harvest photos trying to figure out how to harvest every month with one room

Boy's I have have a quick question for you. My brand new MH bulb was shot today when I opened it lit for a second and then went out. Hydro store is 3 hours from me. My question is can I use my HPS there about 3 weeks old at 50% I would be pushing 500 watts what would be the pros an cons of running like this threw the whole grow ???? Cause by the time I get a new bulb I wouldn't want to change them back would I ??

Run the HPS... Not sure what ur other options are but this has to be better than having ur girls in the dark. And hold on to the buld. My 600w hps did that. After about a week of using a 400w I rechecked the 600 and it started working.. Weird I know

Back
Top Bottom