Photos, Soil, Mars Hydro Grow

Well I sure hope these plants start showing some signs of finishing up soon. Tomorrow is the start of week 8 Flower. 2 of the 3 plants are getting pretty top heavy & starting to bend branches over.
A good thing right ??? But they only have about 10% orange / red pistils so they still have a ways to go. I hate putting a bunch of stakes in to tie up branches this late in Flower as I'm afraid of stunting or causing it to hermie. Not sure what's going on with the GG as it just seems to be sitting there doing nothing. I haven't seen any major growth in over a week.

Not sure of the going rate for a Handyman / Electrician is but the quote I got yesterday was too high for me. If it takes over 4 hours they are milking the job. Drill 1 hole, pull 8' of wire & connect it to the box with a 40 Amp breaker. Sounds more like a 2 - 3 hour job to me. The guy yesterday said $400 to do it. $300 I'd of said OK but $400 is too much. I have 3 more guys coming to give me quotes today so we'll see what happens.

Well I've spent the past 2 days planting Oleanders (12), a Bougan Villa, & 3 other plants in the yard.
That will privatize one side of my yard. Will be doing the other side soon. Want to give it a couple weeks to make sure the ones I planted survive. Doing a few plants along the back wall tomorrow.
I figure if I got some gardening going on I look less suspicious.

Ordered the Meter. Next question .... Do you think these lights would keep a Mother alive in about a 3' x 3' Tent ?
I went ahead & ordered these lights for the mother. Went to the Hydro store & picked up a bag of Hydrotron & another bag of Coco. Ended up buying a bucket & Net Pot too. I was just going there to get a bag of Happy Frog for House Plants & ended up buying all this.

Ya it happens that way. glad to hear you got someone who wasn't just trying to make money with the elec. My brother hooked mine up and brought my the wire saved me a ton of money I got that mylar man that is nice stuff its alot like vinyl it's going to be great still waiting on fan I ordered one they say it got lose so I order another one hope I get it soon

Just about got everything ordered for my new propagation tent. Tent is 3' x 4' x 6' has the side area for clones & seedlings. Ordered the T-5 LED's for the main area & 2 - 2 Bulb 2' T-5's for the side.
Also ordered a 10" x 20" Heat Mat. Need 2 clip on fans for seedling area, 2 med. size fans & a 4" inline Fan & Filter for the main area.
Since I want to order seeds of something I really want to grow & keep a mother from my 1st grow will be a little different. 3 - Photo plants in the shed in Auto Pots & 1 Auto Flower in a DWC Bucket
in the tent & maybe an Auto in soil too if there's room in the tent. So next grow will be different for sure.
Well, Gotta go, electrician is here running the electric right now so need to go check on him. It's like 107 F outside.

Went to the Hydro store & picked up a bag of Hydrotron & another bag of Coco. Ended up buying a bucket & Net Pot too.
lol I wish I had a hydro store I spent the past month waiting for what you picked up in one day :rofl:

Sounds like it’s coming around for you.
Yeppers .... Sure Is. Electric is up & running & still have 60' of wire & 50' of Liquid Tight Conduit left over. Should be able to sell that for $150 pretty easy.
Electrician only charged $180 + $15 for the Breaker. I still gave him an extra $30 for beer ... LOL.
Guess I'll be finishing up odds & ends on the shed & yard till this grow is done & I can set up the shed.

Here's the pics : 1st 2 pics are Gorilla Girl. 2nd 2 pics are Gorilla Glue. Last pic is Afghan Kush.
As you can see in the Afghan Kush pic it looks like nute burn on the leaf edges. The other 2 don't have that. What's your thoughts ???
6-69.JPG
6-70.JPG
6-71.JPG
6-72.JPG
6-73.JPG
This is where I'm caught up to at time of this post. Maybe I'm wrong, guess I'll find out soon, but something throughout the pics has been screaming Iron deficiency.

Attachments

• Iron Excess Deficiency.jpg
    Iron Excess Deficiency.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 29
This is where I'm caught up to at time of this post. Maybe I'm wrong, guess I'll find out soon, but something throughout the pics has been screaming Iron deficiency.
I think that was prior to using nutes. I was just watering because I was using FFOF soil that already had nutes. They were probably getting used up at the time. That went away with Mega Crop.

Back
Top Bottom