Phyto's Phantastic Phebruary Phun With Photos

Home renovations are almost done, just waiting on the power company to shut the power oph so my electrician can bond the main to the new panel box, this will almost double my power availability and I'll now have a three wire (grounded) system. Hopephully that will be done in a week or so. Lately I've been growing autos, but this grow will be photos. In the mean time, I mixed my soil. Phox Pharms Ocean Phorest with about 15% perlite added, and some DE too! Trying a new set of nutes, a three part system called Bud Doublin, we'll see! The tent has been empty for a couple months, so last week I sprayed it with pyrethrin, and today I sprayed it again, so I should have a good pest phree start. Got 4, 15 gallon grow bags and two 10 gallon bags (they just phit better that way).

Lights,: 1 HLG 500 watt RSPEC, 2 older Bestva 285 watt (ea) veg/bloom lights. About 1100 watts, total.
Although the tent is 6.5x6.5x7 I tend to grow in about a 5x5 phootprint. I use the Bestva on veg for seedlings, then supplement the HLG with the Bestva's with the veg/bloom on.

2, 8" exhaust phans (one with a carbon philter), one 8" intake phan.

Rooted through the seed drawer and phound a number of Pheminized Photos, since variety is the spice of liphe, I plan on popping:
1 Gorilla Peyote (non sponsor seeds)
1 Amnesia (@CaliSeedStore )
1 Blueberry Headband (@CaliSeedStore )
1 GSC (@CaliSeedStore )
1 Chemdawg (@CaliSeedStore )
1 Sunset Sherbert (@CaliSeedStore )

Hopephully I be getting started in the next week or so.

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

The electrician came today to do prep work, new panel is going in tomorrow, so I can start popping seeds. Might even drag out the old T-5 HO, but I need to check the bulbs, it was last used for a salt water coral reeph tank. I loved that tank, but unphortunately it was broken in an earthquake. It's a 254 watt 6 bulb 4 phoot system, it may have 2-3 10K actinic bulbs in it, and I'm not sure how good they would be, they sure grew great coral!!.

I have used bud doublin in past and wish you luck. I will follow along to see how it works for u maybe I didn’t use it correctly. :goodluck:

I just decided to try something new, we'll see how/iph it works. I've still got plenty of the Phox Pharms trio in case BD is a bust. I like the ingredients in the mycos solution, pretty much covers all the micronutrients, but again we'll see.

Dropped six seeds an hour ago. The phun has just begun!!

Hi Plank :)

You probably don’t remember me. I’m one of the many posters who sometimes hits the problem section of the forum asking for help, and without fail you, FuzzyDuck and SmokingWings always log in and save my day.

I’d love to watch your grow. And I’ll try super hard to be good :)

Hi Plank :)

You probably don’t remember me. I’m one of the many posters who sometimes hits the problem section of the forum asking for help, and without fail you, FuzzyDuck and SmokingWings always log in and save my day.

I’d love to watch your grow. And I’ll try super hard to be good :)
I followed several of your grows, welcome aboard!!!

I have new power!!!! Inspector had a couple minor issues and will need to do a phinal inspection, however he OK'ed the power being turned back on. I spent a couple hours yesterday and corrected all the issues. I Phloated 6 seeds a couple days ago and all six popped. I was kind of surprised they all germinated, some seeds were about 3 years old. I am happy, so today they are going into the small containers and under the old burple light to get the veg process going. Once they are vegging nicely, I'll transplant into their phinal bags, and phire up the RSpec at about 20% and get them used to that light. Had a bit oph a learning curve with the HLG and the last grow, very powerphul light, had a bit of a problem with bleaching/light burn, had it turned up too high, too soon. So this time it will be slow increases oph light intensity. Once they get above ground, I'll add some pics (I personally phind seedling pics kinda boring).

To quote May West: "When I'm good, I'm very, very good, and when I'm bad, I'm better!!!" (LOL)
I love her. She was such a trail blazer when it comes to #girlpower. She did it intelligently, powerfully, sensually, naughtily and without losing her sense of humour. She’s my favourite type of woman.

My favourite Mae West quote is something like “you only live once. And if you do it right, once is totally enough”. Look I’ve prolly ruined it, but that’s the jist.

Just a quick update, 4 of the seeds have broken ground, just 2 days after I cracked them in a glass of water. Hoping tomorrow the other two will be up, then the phun really begins! Gave the soil a little misting of humic, and phulvic acids as well as mycos. Also sprayed the soil surphace of the phinal pots, just to innoculate them with some mycos. Got the seedlings under a couple of old veg/bloom burple lights, on veg only, 285 watts.

Back
Top Bottom