Pigeon420's Return To Perpetual Gardening: A Video & Visual Journal

Well well well Pigeons! I have been away from the 420Magazine for a while, the app stopped working and after a year I realised that 420Magazin is still available on the browser. It also took me a while to realise you were still here too!

So! now I'll follow every post of you which is nice and I'll get back to you on YouTube too!

Feel free to check my grow journal out with the Hollands Hope! Link in my signature.

I'm glad to be back! Live you Pigeons!

Hello Pigeons,

Hope you don’t mind me pulling up and taking a seat in your garden! I have been loving your vids on YouTube for the past few months now as I have just been getting into growing ! Great experiences here with everyone thus far and looking forward to following along here with you !

All of the plants are looking marvellous and healthy ! Happy growing and see you around the threads !

Best regards,

Well well well Pigeons! I have been away from the 420Magazine for a while, the app stopped working and after a year I realised that 420Magazin is still available on the browser. It also took me a while to realise you were still here too!

So! now I'll follow every post of you which is nice and I'll get back to you on YouTube too!

Feel free to check my grow journal out with the Hollands Hope! Link in my signature.

I'm glad to be back! Live you Pigeons!

Hey Rik!!!!

So glad to see you. I think it’s fantastic you’ve found yourself a home here. I sure hope you’re enjoying yourself!
I’m absolutely ecstatic that you’re growing Holland’s Hope!!! I’ve seen the pictures and I can’t believe the magic you’re pulling off! Can’t wait to see what you think of them when everything’s all said and done! I’ve taken a seat in your journal so I’m patiently waiting the results.

Thanks for scoping me out my friend. Take care out there. Have a kick ass day!

Hello Pigeons,

Hope you don’t mind me pulling up and taking a seat in your garden! I have been loving your vids on YouTube for the past few months now as I have just been getting into growing ! Great experiences here with everyone thus far and looking forward to following along here with you !

All of the plants are looking marvellous and healthy ! Happy growing and see you around the threads !

Best regards,

Hi Dutchman!

Thanks for the kind words! I’m glad you’ve found some useful information.
Thanks for taking a seat! I’m so excited with the things that are happening right now in my garden. The addition of the air conditioner was a much needed element. Now I can’t wait to see what I can pull off now!

Stay medicated my friend! I look forward to getting to know you better!

:passitleft:

Hey Rik!!!!

So glad to see you. I think it’s fantastic you’ve found yourself a home here. I sure hope you’re enjoying yourself!
I’m absolutely ecstatic that you’re growing Holland’s Hope!!! I’ve seen the pictures and I can’t believe the magic you’re pulling off! Can’t wait to see what you think of them when everything’s all said and done! I’ve taken a seat in your journal so I’m patiently waiting the results.

Hi Dutchman!

Thanks for taking a seat! I’m so excited with the things that are happening right now in my garden. The addition of the air conditioner was a much needed element. Now I can’t wait to see what I can pull off now!

Thank you Pigeons! That Hollands hope has atleast 4 to 6 weekd of veg left and then a lot of weeks of flowering.... She'll be a big plant by then! I'll updat my own journal on the next feeding day which is in 2 days

Hey hey! Let’s have a hooooot!:yahoo:

Thanks Pigeons! Much appreciated can’t wait to see the progress in your rooms! The AC was definitely money well spent! I also have just added in a AC and am running my 600W Hps full steam now on my autos!
Hey Rik!!!!

Hi Dutchman!

It’s a pleasure watching and learning from your YT channel! Your a great host and have some great knowledge to spread to newbies like myself! Haha

Happy growing and catch you in the threads !:thanks::thumb:

Hey @Pigeons420 I’m sure you have been asked a million times but what’s in the jars!? I know I’ve seen it in a few of your videos on YT but can’t recall which one you said what was in it ! Just curious sorry for the hassle and my stupid question:hmmmm::thanks:
Haha yes it’s a common question but no question is a stupid question. It’s Pure apple cider vinegar. Helps keep bugs off the plants. I have a small presents of Thrips in my garden and this helps keep them controlled.

Good to see you out here Pigeons! I have been following you on the YT and all the drama they have put you through. I have been low-profile/lurking lately but I'm coming back out of my shell.

Your garden is looking great as always.
Wow Ghetto! Haven’t see you in awhile. Sure is great to see you!! Whether lurkin or otherwise I’m certain thankful to have you along!
Thanks for the love :high-five:

Nice update P. Temp controls my next hurdle aswell
I can’t believe it took me this long. It’s so nice in the garden now. I can sit and do work in there without sweating balls! Feels so great. And I can tell the plants love it!

Hey hey! Let’s have a hooooot!:yahoo:

Thanks Pigeons! Much appreciated can’t wait to see the progress in your rooms! The AC was definitely money well spent! I also have just added in a AC and am running my 600W Hps full steam now on my autos!

It’s a pleasure watching and learning from your YT channel! Your a great host and have some great knowledge to spread to newbies like myself! Haha

Happy growing and catch you in the threads !:thanks::thumb:

Glad you’ve got things under control! Thanks for the love!
I think a hoot is in order indeed!
:bong:

My friends! I’m getting things slowly back in order here.
I got pretty injured on the weekend playing a beer league baseball game and it has kind of kept me side lines for the last few days. However, today I’m feeling much better!

Can’t believe what showed up in the mail the other day!!! Check this out!

7EAD7FC0-15AA-4749-BC76-A7A5676028C8.jpeg
553DC467-70EA-47FE-B131-2FFF35DABB74.jpeg

This is gonna be something special. Gotta get her all hooked up and in action!

I’m hoping this will replace the 1000w HPS that’s powering my flower room. The reduction in energy is going to be huge. I’m very excited to get this thing goin!

Have youreselves a great day guys!!

That is a very nice light. It should do what the HPS did with much less heat, and energy as you mentioned. I use 2 450W full spectrums w/UVA/UVB/IR and I get as good if not better yield and density with the LED. My plants are MUCH frostier due to the temp drop in my tent.

Rock on!

Hey Pigeons! Long time! I'll pull up a chair if that's ok. Awesome set up as usual. Congrats on the new light! Was it gifted? Happily I was just gifted one from Perfect Sun and am doing a sponsored grow journal. I've had some recent issues where leaves are getting crispy and some suggested pests and I'm not convinced but am treating them as such and blasting with foliars! I know you mention wanting to be able to get pesticides to treat but wouldn't you be concerned that would taint the end product? While I am at it, have you ever considered Doc Buds "Kit" for soil amendment and nutes? Fully organic and easy to use plus you would "kill" with it! Anyways, I'll be here in the back admiring your plants and your skills!

Hey Pigeons! Long time! I'll pull up a chair if that's ok. Awesome set up as usual. Congrats on the new light! Was it gifted? Happily I was just gifted one from Perfect Sun and am doing a sponsored grow journal. I've had some recent issues where leaves are getting crispy and some suggested pests and I'm not convinced but am treating them as such and blasting with foliars! I know you mention wanting to be able to get pesticides to treat but wouldn't you be concerned that would taint the end product? While I am at it, have you ever considered Doc Buds "Kit" for soil amendment and nutes? Fully organic and easy to use plus you would "kill" with it! Anyways, I'll be here in the back admiring your plants and your skills!

Hey Ween!!!

Sure is great to see you around these parts! Long time indeed. Hope you’re well.

Man I have considered going organic however I’ve been a bottled nutrient guy for some time. I suppose it’s just what I know. Tough to get me to change after all this time. Oh and may I remind you, my nutrients have been sponsored for a long time as well and that’s at no charge to me :cheer:I’m a very lucky guy!

I wouldn’t be too worried about pesticides ruining my final product because I wouldn’t use them during the flowering stage. ONLY IN VEG. that’s why it’s important to get your plants right before you send them into flower. Right now I use 3 products to remove pests. Neem Oil, Rosemary Oil and Peppermint Oil. So far things seem to be working great.

Man I appreciate you stopping by! Thanks for pulling up a seat!
:high-five:

Subbed in. Working on the videos now.

Hi TripleBeam!

Always a pleasure to see a new face in the circle. Please make yourself comfortable.

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!

Hope you guys had a great weekend!!! Man I had so much fun!
Finally got my pool all taken down and put away for the winter. Took quite a bit of effort however it’s done properly so that when I take it out next year it’s all together and clean. There’s such a satisfaction in doing a job well and knowing that you’ve done everything possible to ensure the longevity of something that brings my family a lot of joy. Boo- yea that’s one for Dad! Haha

The gardens are looking marvelous. I can’t believe what a benefit this air conditioner has had on the environment in my flower room. It’s so much more enjoyable for both myself and the plants!
Temps range from 70 - 80F lights off and on respectively. That’s a big difference from 80-100 before the A/C. So please allow me to do a little dance :yahoo:

I took a couple quick shots while the girls were at the watering hole this morning. Take a look.

JABBS STASH

71AC9382-CBF2-400C-86B5-580FB97738FA.jpeg

CHOCOLATE THAI
1B36A563-55FB-4708-8076-CDC5BEE9386D.jpeg

THE GANG (minus a couple)
6E5F1EBA-E6CD-4C50-9F36-82763253BA8B.jpeg

This one didn’t need a watering today

1379A8E4-376C-4CE3-BBAC-0FE268DAC4E4.jpeg

I made a garden Update video on Friday that show the garden is a far more detailed view. Check it out! Link is below.

However I hope you guys have a great week. Keep smiling and don’t forget to appreciate the sunshine! Much love!!!

Back
Top Bottom