Pinky's Fairy Garden - 2x4 Indoor - Soil - LED's - 6 Plants - Grow 3

wow...very good...gongratulations from me also...keep doing what u do...u got a nice recipe how to atract the eyes on ur journal...u have the magic in u...lol...:bravo:

:passitleft: High Pinky... I hope you don't mind but I am going to post a link to a post on my journal... I am trying to win a Twilight light and I really really want this light and I have no money and I was gone for a few days so I need to make up the time soooo if all you guys would please go to this link... Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual and hit "like" and "thanks" I would greatly appreciate it.... Hope you are having a blessed and green day my friend....:circle-of-love:

:allgood:
Staff member Christine. Congrats :high-five:
Thank you Mr. Am4zin! :bigblush:
I am so honored to be part of the team!:hug:

Does this mean you are going to disappear again...:thedoubletake:...:circle-of-love:

No, it just means I won't have as much time, and for the first couple of weeks, even less. BUT, I will try to keep my journal up to date, and I love hearing from all of you!:circle-of-love:
High ya sis. Your journal moves fast. Hard to keep up. ;)
Congrats on the new position :circle-of-love:
I just play guitar and sing to mine they love it.
Happy daze.
Hugs from the kiefers.

Thanks kiefers! :bigblush: I'll bet they love your music! I wish I could play! My journal is going to slow down a bit, but don't forget to visit!
:hug::hug::hug::green_heart:
:passitleft:pass it to the right please

Back
Top Bottom