PitBull Closet Grow

yeah i thought same about yours compared to stoney girls...
idk they claim to outrageous stuff with their pitbull.
40 days flower with like 30% thc thats insane...
everything looks good

Nor*caL

S7301035.JPG

Here is the bulk shot of the buds curing.. All done here. Now once the buds on the second plant are done curing I will write a smoke report and enter it into the bud of the month contest next month.

Thanks for all ur support and everybody who stopped in and looked/complimented! check out my next grow journal featuring BPN!

Well sad to report but I just tested out some bud today and somehow my buds lost all their taste.. The smell is soso not very strong. I guess I dried and cured my plants wrong or to quickly. not really sure what went wrong here.

The high is pretty good but not like id expect. I harvested to early I think.
You get a really good head high and mid body. I don't think it will help with sleep aid(which I need)

Any suggestions on what I can do? Maybe cure it longer? or make hash out of my bud?

You can't make the bud any better. The buzz will stay the same if you make medibles or hash. Smoke it up and grow some more. I think you got a lesson in advertising hype....too good to be true, usually is. Be glad you got some pretty good bud, pretty fast and learned in the process. The next round will be better.

I never asked if I could make my bud better or if i could make it get me higher or any stupid question like that.. I'm asking how I can make it useable. Also I didn't get sold on any hype or any shit like that. I bought the indica strain they had at the time.

Basically alls i wanted to know is if I should water cure the crap bud for hash or just make edibles or just throw it away? Its honestly so harsh and tasteless its unpleasant to smoke.

I really don't get what I did wrong this time. Every one of my grows I have done stuff almost the same and got excellent results. Honestly if this happens again I have to quit growing. There is no point in me continuing this if I cant even save myself money. I'm spending 100s extra a month for nothing.

Really if there is nothing I can do just say so n I will just throw it away. I don't see the point in spending time on this bud anymore.

Dipes> Sorry to hear that the pitbull wasn't up to your liking. Maybe a longer cure may help. I know when you put all that time into a grow and it doesn't turn out right it is upsetting. You can always make some cannabutter with it for edibles.

:peacetwo:
Flip

I really just want to know how I go from having something that smells Fruity n skunky when I harvested to smelling like nothing. I can't do anything but blame myself for this and I have no clue what I did wrong.

Its seriously like all the terpenes that were in the bud at harvest evaporated before I got to test the bud. 0 terpenes means no stickyness or smell at all.

Hey Dipez, I wasn't trying to rag on you, honest. If it has no smell, I would guess the buds got dried too fast, or finished "too dry", not moist enough during the cure period. I have had some stuff get dry too fast and it has little smell/stick. Water cure won't help. If you want to make hash, it should be less harsh since the leaf matter will be gone. I'd just make medibles from it and enjoy it that way. In your first post you never said "Its honestly so harsh and tasteless its unpleasant to smoke," you said "The smell is soso not very strong."

That's basically the conclusion that I came to after talking with 3 friends who also grow. Next time I am going to just going to hang my plants in the closet instead of trying to start up quicker and hanging them in a large box cardboard box.

Is it possible that even though the box i had my buds hanging in was close that there was airflow blowing on them? That would explain why my buds dried quickly.

My plan is to wash the buds in water to try and remove chlorophyll. Then make Isohash for adding to coconut oil for cooking. Maybe save some hash to smoke if its not to harsh(which is why I'm washing first)

Sorry to hear about the smell. I've noticed in all the weeds damn near oder seems less. Am I going crazy or has 25 years of plants finally fried my nose? I try some #1 skunk, and can't get the real skunk smell for shit. And I've tried afew. I was hoping something about the THC levels rang true Myself I just bought that stock from them. I have 3 Crippits going in flower now. They say 35 days, but I think all that is for the earliest possible. The one strain they have Berkley claims to have a 28 day cycle. I wood think I could see flowers grow at that rate. Yours was suppose to do a 35-42 flip. And what 36%? Is it all that, and a bag of chips?
But as for smell, smell means nothing but bag appeal. It is one of the extras we get from our choices of strains. No smell is great for a grower. Carbon fliterless grows. But taste and smell don't mean jack except extras. Does the weed work? They were picture perfect looking plants text book Pit Bull. I myself never judge my weed till a min of a month cure. I think it does to a degree improve like wine. Least hope so. Great Grow Dude Keepem Green

Damn yes it will, you wanna slow dry buds. I like a cool dark place to dry. After I do the trimming. But I never judge buds till the cure. I doubt they get stronger but all adds to the effect as long as the herbs good. I've had weed smell like hay and rock your socks.
I also give plants 24 hours darkness before the cut. But if I cut from the flower room, cut in the morning. Oils seem highest then. Least all the perfume companies say when they cut their flowers. Keep em Green.

I guess this thread's dead, but someone might wanna know about the claim of 35 days. Well I'm growing one and the weed looks smokable at 35 days. And it ooks good and smokable. Here's a Peak at Crippled Pittbull at 34 days. Believe it. Not a big yield maybe 3oz's off her when she's done. I think it needs another week but it is close enough for some;;;;;;;
Cripit_2_2.JPG

I hope that Pitt worked for ya Guy Keepem Green

Hey Dipez. Im using miracle grow soil, no nutes or ferts, cfl lighting and a hps light, all of them have different light spectrum's, not to mention i dont have enough lighting for my grow space, WHITE growing containers, and just some tap water with NO ph meter through the whole grow and ive got 3'8" big bud auto's that are only supposed to get 2 and half feet tall. heres a pic for you too,
Photo0574.jpg
Photo0573.jpg
Those are pics from day 47 from seed.
i even sampled a bud like 4 days ago and the shit had me locked to the couch playing call of duty for like 3 hours straight. Keep up the good work man.

You were right about one thing there is no way those were pitbulls, and there is nothing you could have done to make them take longer. I agree with that.

Back
Top Bottom