PitBull Closet Grow

Day 60 Of flowering

These plants are taking a lot longer than I thought! Btw not sure why but some of the pics have a yellow tint to them.. The white balance is correct it just seems like there was just to much light.. I'll have to adjust shutter speed for certain angles I guess.

S73009691.JPG

S7300970.JPG

S73009741.JPG

S73009771.JPG

S73009681.JPG

S7300971.JPG

S7300971.JPG

do u have fans blowing on them alot? few of those leaves look like they are releasing water from the leaves and are curling because of it. if there is a fan close to that plant maybe move it a bit or the fan. hope that works :goodjob:

do u have fans blowing on them alot? few of those leaves look like they are releasing water from the leaves and are curling because of it. if there is a fan close to that plant maybe move it a bit or the fan. hope that works :goodjob:

Those leaves are from me missing a day on watering. I've been super busy around here due to the holidays.

Btw From what I am seeing through the microscope the plant on the left is ready to harvest. From the pics do you guys think its ready to harvest? I am seeing all trichomes standing up and almost all of them are a bit hazy inside not clear or white but hazy.

this is the top bud from the plant i'm talking about.
S73009681.JPG

Also thanks guys! i appreciate all the compliments.

IMHO i would let it go until at least you see some amber trics.I don't know if you are using a led light and scope to see the trics but i would try to use one because they give you a true color. Reg. bulbs give a yellowing look.

Good luck,
Flipper

yeah let it go a bit longer. how long have u been flushing for? when u start flushing it has a tendency to turn ur hairs from white, sometimes starting a flush too soon can give that appearance. i would def make sure to check the triches up close with a 10-30x magnifier before snipping. atleast half triches should be hazy to amber. guess it depends on what kind of high u want though. to me she looks a bit early though. keep up the good work, looking grrreeeeaaaaatttttt.

yeah let it go a bit longer. how long have u been flushing for? when u start flushing it has a tendency to turn ur hairs from white, sometimes starting a flush too soon can give that appearance. i would def make sure to check the triches up close with a 10-30x magnifier before snipping. atleast half triches should be hazy to amber. guess it depends on what kind of high u want though. to me she looks a bit early though. keep up the good work, looking grrreeeeaaaaatttttt.

Why would i let the trichomes turn half amber? From what I know that will give a couch lock effect. Not that I'm looking for firstly. And secondly from what I have been told at growing seminars and from the books I have you want to harvest when trichomes are white and standing up erect. Amber color is when the THC starts to degrade.

I plan on waiting longer for sure tho. Today After close inspection there is white hairs on the top of the buds. I'm going to at least wait till I stop seeing tho. Trichomes are still like 90% hazy with some clear. All are standing straight up.

Btw not saying you guys are wrong letting the plants get to amber trichomes. Just from what I have heard you don't want to do that. Maybe somebody could step in and clear up my skepticism :p

PS: guys I just found this and I'm ordering one. Don't know if its good only 3/5 stars but its an amazing price! Probably perfect for what I want to do! its 25x-200x. I'll most likely be sticking under 60x. For 170$ off I had to get it

31Hxoc3Ec3L_SL500_AA300_.jpg

Plants are looking great Dude. I wondered about the speed this vendor says. All say it faster than it really is, but 40 some days. I was lured by the claims this vendor has. I wonder where did you get your stock from? I know they sell seeds but I hear that some places have clones. I met the vendors that started the strain you are growing. I bought 3 different seed from them myself. I got their Berkley Blues, P-41, and Cripit which is a cross of Crippled Rino/Pit Bull. The companies pilot plant Berkley is suppose to have a 30 day flower cycle. That's where all their speed comes from. Or they claim anyways. Rite now I have 3 Cripits going I need to sex. That vendor doesn't have fem seeds. They say and I hear its true for good breeding genetics, not to use fem seeds. It was a plant that comes from South America down Peru ways I think, but I know it's from a strain that's native to over 9,000' up in the mountains. I guess that due to it's short grow season the plant has evolved into a shorter cycle. I was hoping these wood finish in 40 days even. That could spell the difference between 6 grows a year to 7. That spells alot more herbs come the years tally.
Well I'll look back and see how yours turns out. My Cripit is going to be in my last grow I have listed. I plan on having all 3 strains from Stoney Girl Gardens going by spring. I live in Oregon and know all to well about that PM. The best way to control it is prevention. Weather you have it or not always spray your plants with at least a neem oil. I spray when I put my plants into flower, then once more about 10 days later.I use Serenade and neem regularly. They say you can use baking soda as a spray also. Not to much just enough to make the PH on the leaves a very inhospital place from PM. I know they sell the seed stock here in Oregon where did you get your stock from. Keepem Green and GL that weed you got it suppose to be off the hook. Here's what I got started,
Cripit
These people are way into MMJ they started a Portlandsterdam. Hope the best for ya Laters Keepem Green

Well I got my clones at a collective in San jose called Elemental wellness. When I picked them up the manager said this was the only time they will be having this strain and the plants came from a breeder in Oregon. Other that that little bit of info I don't know anything else. Funny thing is the plant grows like how Stoney girl's pitbull grows. Buds look the same THC production is the same. Just not turning as purple or flowering anywhere near as fast.

Whenever I get a chance I'll have to regrow this strain from seeds and see if flower time is any faster. I know certain growing techniques also speed up growth like hydro or areo. I wonder if the 35day flower time was in hydro.

I met the people that started this strain. And I sampled their finished product. Most what they had was outdoor grown weed. Or as they call it in the MMJ dispensaries 'Sun Grown'. I wanted a clone but all the clones they make are given to the local Clubs. They even have a club called Club Pit Bull here. But Their pilot plant was Berkley. It's suppose to be a 30 day finisher. Of course I don't believe the days they claim. But still I'd be happy if it finished in 40. Yea I wondered how San Jose' got their strain. I think they only sell mainly here in Oregon and Washington. I seen online where Harbourside has some finished product for sale. Up here we have a early winter that starts off with rain and high humidity. It's to hard to get a crop finished with all the bud rot here. But if a plant could finish in 40 days even, I'd beat the Budrot.

San Jose' huh. I use to live down that ways. East Bay. I also use to ride my bike there alot. You know where the Red and Whites clubhouse is? Been years ago when I was there tho. I use to live on top the Altamont Pass. Rite in the middle of all them Windmills. Ma I grew alot of herbs up there. I was a half a mile down the road from the Raceway. They had that infamous 'Stones Concert' there where the Angel's were used as security and they ended up killing a guy. It was a big stink back then. They shut down the Raceway for a long time. I hear its opened now. I tell ya there are alot of Islands around Tracy that make for good places to grow. Just becarefull with all them mini planes people fly around the delta. Alot of them people are from a group called C.A.M.P.. Citizens Against Marijuana Planters. They talk photo's of the delta, and later they compair these with old photo's and see all the new work such as trees cut down islands cleared. The overlays show easly any new work. They are alot of growers in the delta area. Well GL with your Grow. Keepem Green

One of the plants is harvested and drying actually. harvested yesterday because on sunday the plant needed water and dried out part way. I wasn't home so I didn't see the problem soon enough. Buds still look good and smoke-able for sure.

The other plant is still going strong and I have flushed it today. Ill try to get some pics up today or tomorrow. the 1 plant in there looks really good. I have a feeling this plant is going to yield double what this first plant did.

Alright sorry for the long wait on this update. I've just been super busy with shopping and the holidays..

One plant is dried and curing. got just over 2oz from that plant. The other plant is still going. trichomes are very nice looking. almost all white and standing up. Going to give this one a couple weeks at the most.

S73009821.JPG

S73009791.JPG

S7300980.JPG

Also I received some seeds this holiday.. Chem #4. I will be growing these outside this summer. I'm going to start vegging plants for this summer too soon. As soon as this set is done I will be getting some for outdoors and a few to flower inside too. Should be a great growing using BPN. Cant wait to start again haha

So I harvested my second plant today. My god this plant has double the buds on it and a bunch of them look like they will be 5G + when dry. Some buds have extremely deep purple color to them. Almost all the water leaves are purple too. I've got to say I probably harvested my first plant a lil early. While it still is a smooth smoke and good high the buds don't look anywhere near as good as these ones. I'll have to give this one a test in a few weeks when its done drying & curing.

Congrads on the harvest. Hope she's got some weight and quality. My Cripit's are doing there thing. I haven't started my in flower yet. Next week I'm thinking. Mine show alot more Indo look than yours are. Well hope its killer herb's Keep em Green

Back
Top Bottom