PitBull Closet Grow

Your plants look much better. I would recommend raising your light about 6 inches or so. Some of the stress could be related to the heat. You'll get better light to the side buds if the light is higher too. Good luck, way to pull out of the PH problem. :high-five:

I had to start doing LST on the tall plant today. I've already raised up the light about 6-8" since I started flowering and we are only 2-3 more inches away from the highest position for my light. I'll try and take some more pics tomorrow too. There is a lot of good bud growth going on. I can see tons of small hairs!

Ok here is some pics for DAY 12. Plants look good imo lots of little buds and many lower branches have stretched up a lot. Also got an up close pic of the lst.

1019111936a.jpg

downsized_1019111935.jpg

downsized_1019111936.jpg

hmm not sure why those pics got resized so small by my phone.. I'll try to make that not happen again lol

Here are pics from today which is the 20th day of flowering.

sorry they are resized again. I have a camera but I can't get the pictures to come out well. They are always orange from the HPS light. For some reason my phone takes pics fine. But for the plants they look great. Have many hairs coming out. N today I noticed some trichomes on leaves near the buds.

downsized_1027111859.jpg

downsized_1027111859a.jpg

Plants are looking good. Looks like they got downsized by the software you are using. Try this. After your photoshoot session download your images from your phone to a folder on your desktop (or anywhere you may have them) and skip opening the image in any imaging program on your computer. Then upload the images from the folder straight on here. No need to resize the image prior unless you know what you're doing. If the image is too big the website will automatically resize them for you while maintaining the high resolution.

The phone is actually the thing downsizing the pics. They are hitting the size cap for pic message on my phone. I've got a camera I have been playing with tho. Its taking some ok pictures but I am working on getting it perfect right now. I'll try and have some photos tonight to post if not tonight then tomorrow.

But the plants look great in person. They are starting to grow really dense buds and a lot of thc is starting to form. The smell is definitely noticeable as soon as you enter the house as well. Its very skunky but should change to a more fruity smell.

I bumped up the plants to 7.5ml per gallon on flora nova bloom too. Water once a week with nutrients, once a week without.

Those are going to some fat buds. They look fantastic.

If you want a little less yellow in the pics adjust the white balance some. I have the same problem under flowering light.

Plants are looking good. It's been awhile since last time I see them, they've gotten big! Have you thought about using some free photo editing software to edit your images? Try Picasa or GIMP. 1970 Grower mentioned having white balance for your camera helps. Check out this guide I've put together awhile ago.

I actually already have my camera on a tungsten white balance setting and I adjusted the shutter speed to get a good amount of light in. But that is the best I could get the pictures.
When doing that white paper thing do I need to take the picture with the paper under then adjust the custom white balance on my camera to get the paper to look white?

As for the editing program what would that give me? can I correct the white balance in those programs?

:} didn't know you got the camera on Tungsten. I realized not all camera respond to this pre-setting so the custom white balance is needed. For the white paper you can use it in any white balance that you camera is on, the paper need to be white but when put under HPS it should be orange in camera. Go into the camera setting and select "Custom WB" and use the frame shot with the white paper (the paper must filled the screen) and it should give you accurate colors there after.

The image editing software is for cropping/rotating your image before uploading them. Right now there are some images require neck work to see. :}

Yeah here is some pics. I did the white balance thing too. The color is so much better! The plants are looking excellent. Tons of THC on leaves. Also by my book it says this strain should be done on day 35. I think its going to take at least 2 more weeks. Is that normal for strains to take longer than the breeder says?

Day 34
S7300907.JPG

S7300908.JPG

S7300918.JPG

S7300910.JPG

S7300905.JPG

S7300917.JPG

S7300912.JPG

S7300913.JPG

S7300916.JPG

S7300915.JPG

S7300914.JPG

Hell yeah, good work on the White Balance! Looks like magazine quality to me. The daylight CFL with HPS really bring out the contrast. Blue is cooler and HPS is warm makes the image looks 3D. Really bring out the lush in your plants.

How do you calculate the flowering time to finish on day 35? That's like the fastest finish strain ever if it's true, the fastest I've seen is 45 days then again it's from the advertised date. Looks like it have about 2-3 more weeks to go...

Yes, the flowering time can be shorter or longer from the advertised date. Check the trichome for when to harvest. I noticed it is better to wait till the calxy gets swollen where it seem to eat up the pistils, and the pistils itself dies before checking the trichome for colors. Around that time the trichome should have a balance of cloudy/amber. The last few weeks is the ultimate transformation of the buds. Keep taking close ups every week and put on a slideshow you'll see the time lapse.

Back
Top Bottom