PK Perpetual Grow Journal 2020

Man I’m down for the ride
Looking forward to what's coming next PK! Keep up the good work :)

:nerd-with-glasses:
Very cool PK, im down too
Thank you for stopping by guys. :Namaste:

2020-11-08 10.48.38.jpg
2020-11-08 10.45.06.jpg
2020-11-08 10.45.28.jpg
2020-11-08 10.44.21.jpg
2020-11-08 10.44.43.jpg

This is a nug from the mystery girls that are currently in the final stretch of flower. I cut off this nug this morning from the bottom of the branch. I wanted to find out what can be expected from the lower section of the plant. How she would smoke and taste.

currently she is in a sealed glass inside the fridge and can't wait to see how she smokes in 5 days.

Attachments

• 2020-11-08 10.40.33.jpg
    2020-11-08 10.40.33.jpg
    1,006.2 KB · Views: 19
2020-11-08 16.46.25.jpg

Here are the GG clone and mystery clones in "dwc" deep water culture. The res water was changed yesterday and now has aquarium water instead of tap water.
Res temp 17c
MC nutrients at 300 ppm
outside temp 21c with 21% humidity. This is their environment until they go in the tent.

@corytheghost the half cut plastic water container hasn't been touched since yesterday when i changed the reservoir water. Oh ya, the reason the right side has a plastic cup and the left one doesn't is because the left one has roots and the right one doesn't.

@Jack420 currently only the left girl is in the pic has 5 roots showing out of the pot. the picture attached is the roots of the mother that just finished off in promix.

Attachments

• 2020-11-05 15.49.13.jpg
    2020-11-05 15.49.13.jpg
    852.4 KB · Views: 23
2020-11-08 10.48.38.jpg
2020-11-08 10.45.06.jpg
2020-11-08 10.45.28.jpg
2020-11-08 10.44.21.jpg
2020-11-08 10.44.43.jpg
This is a nug from the mystery girls that are currently in the final stretch of flower. I cut off this nug this morning from the bottom of the branch. I wanted to find out what can be expected from the lower section of the plant. How she would smoke and taste.

currently she is in a sealed glass inside the fridge and can't wait to see how she smokes in 5 days.

Thank you for stopping by guys. :Namaste:

2020-11-08 10.48.38.jpg
2020-11-08 10.45.06.jpg
2020-11-08 10.45.28.jpg
2020-11-08 10.44.21.jpg
2020-11-08 10.44.43.jpg

I can't delete the pictures from the quote as per normal with the "backspace" key. IDFK what's up with that. Anyway... Are all those trichome shots from the leaves? Because that bud looks like it had a while to go, to me. And why are you keeping bud in a sealed glass? Sealing it off from the rest of the refrigerator means it's not going to dry. Or do you mean you dried it and then stuck it in the sealed container? I'm confused.

I can't delete the pictures from the quote as per normal with the "backspace" key. IDFK what's up with that. Anyway... Are all those trichome shots from the leaves? Because that bud looks like it had a while to go, to me. And why are you keeping bud in a sealed glass? Sealing it off from the rest of the refrigerator means it's not going to dry. Or do you mean you dried it and then stuck it in the sealed container? I'm confused.
Thanks for catching that mistake torturedsoul. Not sure why i thought it should be sealed.
I did have a pack of 65% in there, but still.

These new set of pictures are from the nug i cut of today. It from the bottom of one of the plants.
post #756,757and 758 shows the pictures of the top trichomes of the top cola's

@The Phantom also mentioned that it had few more weeks to go when he saw the top cola pictures of the trichomes.

I just can't my finger on why these top colas are changing colour. so, i thought lets cut one for smoke and test it out. :hmmmm:
2020-11-06 14.22.07.jpg
2020-11-06 14.22.13.jpg

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

@Sierra Natural Science welcome aboard to my journal. Have heard great reviews on the organic products. I'm happy to say i haven't had issues with pests and insects but will definitely keep you in mind.

Hydro Clones Update
2020-11-10 07.39.04.jpg

Gorilla Glue Clone​
2020-11-10 07.39.07.jpg

Mystery Clone​
The gorilla glue is colours are coming back to life. her white roots are growing and i've got multiple roots shooting out of the sides of the bucket basket lid. The ph did increase to 7.04 and will be adjusting to PH6I am not sure if she has rooted or not yet. No roots are visible coming out of the bucket lid holes. I am not to concern about this clone as i've got two more of the mystery girls that are in wool cube and they have rooted crazy.

2020-11-10 07.37.42.jpg
2020-11-10 07.38.05.jpg
I've got four clones in total in wool cubes and two out of four has rooted. The once that has rooted is the mystery girls. Not sure why, but for some reason i do better with clones then seeds. I don't mean with germination but with overall grow. I guess it's time to go buy some more lids and clay pebbles.

Two questions that s been running in my head?
How would i adjust ph everyday when these girls grow up and get heavy?
would using small rocks work instead of clay pebbles?

I wonder how little rocks would work instead of clay pebbles?

Hydro Clones Update
2020-11-10 07.39.04.jpg

Gorilla Glue Clone​
2020-11-10 07.39.07.jpg

Mystery Clone​
The gorilla glue is colours are coming back to life. her white roots are growing and i've got multiple roots shooting out of the sides of the bucket basket lid. The ph did increase to 7.04 and will be adjusting to PH6I am not sure if she has rooted or not yet. No roots are visible coming out of the bucket lid holes. I am not to concern about this clone as i've got two more of the mystery girls that are in wool cube and they have rooted crazy.

2020-11-10 07.37.42.jpg
2020-11-10 07.38.05.jpg
I've got four clones in total in wool cubes and two out of four has rooted. The once that has rooted is the mystery girls. Not sure why, but for some reason i do better with clones then seeds. I don't mean with germination but with overall grow. I guess it's time to go buy some more lids and clay pebbles. I wonder how little rocks would work instead of clay pebbles?
I think it depends on the rocks. You wanna be careful it doesn't have minerals/ore in it...i imagine that would screw with things.

I think it depends on the rocks. You wanna be careful it doesn't have minerals/ore in it...i imagine that would screw with things.
Would cooking it with boiling water first help removing minerals. I know it will kill any bacteria

Would cooking it with boiling water first help removing minerals. I know it will kill any bacteria
That'll help, I'm not a geologist so couldn't say, my first thoughts were traces of iron or what not in the rocks leaching. But....that being said I know that other members have done similar (read it somewhere on here), I think the thread is saw talking about it they used river rocks.

Love that you're going into aquaponics, that's my long term dream/goal!!!

That'll help, I'm not a geologist so couldn't say, my first thoughts were traces of iron or what not in the rocks leaching. But....that being said I know that other members have done similar (read it somewhere on here), I think the thread is saw talking about it they used river rocks.

Love that you're going into aquaponics, that's my long term dream/goal!!!
its currently my 2nd attempt. After the first round, i think i have a good idea why it failed. Going from soil to hydro was a no no!! i've also noticed it on someone journal with the rocks. I did press watch to be notified.
I should of bookmarked it lol!

We've got enough lakes and rivers around us. This idea came to me while i was on my recent getaway. Trees and plants growing around rocks and getting to the water of the lake. I am thinking if i grab the stones and boil it with alcohol it will bleach out and sanitize the stones. 20 min in the oven and it should be ready for use after its cooled down.
This boiling and oven cooking idea came to me while i was building my fish tank. I saw on someone video that they grabbed logs and rocks from amazon rivers and after the treatment they used it in the fish tank and it came out great.

its currently my 2nd attempt. After the first round, i think i have a good idea why it failed. Going from soil to hydro was a no no!! i've also noticed it on someone journal with the rocks. I did press watch to be notified.
I should of bookmarked it lol!

We've got enough lakes and rivers around us. This idea came to me while i was on my recent getaway. Trees and plants growing around rocks and getting to the water of the lake. I am thinking if i grab the stones and boil it with alcohol it will bleach out and sanitize the stones. 20 min in the oven and it should be ready for use after its cooled down.
This boiling and oven cooking idea came to me while i was building my fish tank. I saw on someone video that they grabbed logs and rocks from amazon rivers and after the treatment they used it in the fish tank and it came out great.
Lol if you were in my area of give you some hydroton, I got a good deal on a huge bag (100L) when I was setting up....needless to say I've got it to spare :rofl:

When you decide to bake 'em....do it in a pot, if they pop you won't bust the glass on the oven door.

Lol if you were in my area of give you some hydroton, I got a good deal on a huge bag (100L) when I was setting up....needless to say I've got it to spare :rofl:

When you decide to bake 'em....do it in a pot, if they pop you won't bust the glass on the oven door.
good point. Dnt want to get headshotted

@Lime welcome to my end of the world

@Mars Hydro Light adjustment on single box setup | TS1000 & SP3000
2020-11-09 15.57.14.jpg
The TS1000 is the main light which gets the main adjustable control. I've got the cable that's provided with your light on input 2 and it goes to the 1st input of the other light which in my case is sp3000.

Ts1000 second switch which is fulbright should be off
The SP3000 both switches are on and intensity on 100%. This setting goes forward for additional lights.
2020-11-09 15.57.33.jpg

Enjoy adjusting the brightness with TS1000. I think this setting goes for all the adjustable lights not just mars-hydro.

def-chart.jpg.png

I came across this picture while i was searching around and thought it could be a good addition to the tent. So, i printed one and kept it close to the tent and noticed that I might be having phosphorus deficiency with one of the plants? What do you guys think of the two pictures. is that a deficiency?

2020-11-06 14.22.07.jpg
2020-11-03 10.39.56.jpg

Back
Top Bottom