PotChimp's Side Projects

Damn that sure was a lot of $hit to fix I should have just took the hood ornament off and attached a new car to that; woulda solved the problem a lot quicker. Oh well.....
I'll get some pics up soon. I got a TNT Kush, a GG#4, and a GSC x Space Queen I'll be chopping as soon as I get a chance, and in a day or two I'll have room to start my next grow, which is gonna be Ak47 followed by Jack the Ripper.

Here's the next two Skunk #1s coming up. They're from Flying Dutchman Seeds:

Indica looking Sensi Seeds - Northern Lights:

Mendocino Purple Kush plant:

I'll take a few cuttings from this Dr. Grinspoon reveg and plant them all in the same pot:

As soon as I get them out of where they're at, I'll post pics of my last 8 plants; they look pretty decent too.

Here they are I'll separate them better later but there's an Afghan Kush x Yumboldt, a Connie Chung, a Lemon Skunk, a Green Love Potion, a Pink Plant, A Burmese Kush, a Sweet Tooth, and a S.A.G.E. plant:

Picked up a clone yesterday of GDP x Durban Poison... cherry pie. Have you ever grown that one

I've wanted to get that cut (Cherry Pie), but wasn't sure of the lineage. I've grown a couple of African strains, but not Durban Poison yet.

Not sure what that cross is; I'll look that up too when I get the time.
When I chop a plant and smoke it, I always smoke in order from the popcorn buds to the main cola. I should save my unofficial smoke reports until I at least smoke the top buds on the middle branches, because the small buds are a lot different with some of these. Now that I'm smoking the reasonable looking nugs on this first GG#4 plant I chopped, I'm getting a buzz. I'll get a pic later of the main cola, which is all that's left of it. But if I had to smoke it all the way to the top to get a decent buzz, I'm not going to change my opinion of it completely. I'll go from it ain't got a hair on its a$$ to it's got some hair on its a$$, though.
It has a smell and a little taste that makes you wonder if it's camphor, eucalyptus, or menthol (maybe a really strong mint?).

Chimpa Choppa Chunga!
GG#4 (hermied, so I'm not gonna reveg it):

GSC x Space Queen (hermied too; wouldn't you know it?):

TNT Kush (I was surprised at how heavy the branches were because the buds look like they were mostly leaves):

Skunk #1, the only plant I'm going to reveg this round:

All on the drying rack.....

Back
Top Bottom