PotChimp's Side Projects

Here's the original Sour Diesel plant that smells like diesel fuel:

I took a pic of the backside of this Y Griega main cola from the open side of the tent:

I opened the side to get pics of buds on the other two SDs. Here's the one I thought I'd like more, but it smells kind of sweet:

The other one smells sweet too:

Super Lemon Haze, yellered up some:

I bent this Jamaican Lambsbread over for the pic:

Other Jamaican Lambsbread that I wish was as big as a loaf of bread:

:)

Whose original Sour Diesel is that? I have a couple from Medical Seeds I've been thinking about popping.

Medical Seeds is the breeder I wanted to go with 'cause I like their strains so much, but I didn't. These SDs are from Cali Connection.

I read some reviews on Medical's and they weren't raves ...

But I know what you mean about that seed house - they turn out some fine genetics. I loved Y Griega, ran a Channel+ I liked, and I have a single 2046 that I'm gonna have to screw up the courage to try soon. Was it Fish that had one he loved? I remember someone who'd just shout out "2046!". :p And I have some Prozack and Sour Diesels, too.

:bongrip:

That might have been me; both of us were growing it at the same time. :)
I liked it, too. I grew 1024 twice and Jack La Mota twice too (hermied the second time). Wanted to do Channel+ and Prozack; I'll get them eventually.

I've never heard of them, but I haven't been keeping up with those kind of things lately.
Chocolope chop day! :)

The leaves took a beating keeping it in the dark that long:

I've got 3 generations of it growing, and I don't even know if I like it. It went back towards the melon smell but it might change as it's drying and curing. It had a lot of small branches I should have trimmed off, so it took a while to put on the drying rack.

Hey Weas, you got electricity! :yahoo: I figured you musta lost it for awhile - good to see you!

I haven't grown anything mediocre in a while, so I expect it to be at least good pot.
Note - I started four 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple seeds and six Pine Tar Kush seeds today.

You HAVE been growing some nice weeds!

I don't think I've ever asked - what is your favorite buzz? Would you rather be buzzed or stoned? Do you like the spacey paranoia high or not? Is look and taste important?

You HAVE been growing some nice weeds!

I don't think I've ever asked - what is your favorite buzz? Would you rather be buzzed or stoned? Do you like the spacey paranoia high or not? Is look and taste important?

I'm getting spoiled these days so taste and looks are nice, but I smoke for the high. The best that a marijuana high has to offer too :) paranoia, palpitations, fear of overdose (even though you can't), the whole package! The most peacefully vicious drug experience you can imagine. :thumb:

Now to find the seeds for that $hit.....

Back
Top Bottom