PotChimp's Side Projects

sku-jb1872-1-mr-nice-skins-roor.jpg

Good papers, don't tear..I also like bulldog papers, smaller but come with cardboard to use for filter. But that's all when travelling, bongs ontop of bongs here :rofl::passitleft:

Thats brilliant... If they weren't, they are now :rofl:

Man there's snow on the ground here some people got their lights and trees up already there's bass-rankins claymation $hit on TV they got Valentine's Day stuff on the store shelves now it's definitely Christmas time. I was remembering my Dad sitting in his recliner with a beer when we were kids watching those old TV Christmas shows he loved us but he always had this look on his face like "It's bad enough I had ya; don't sit there and look at me!" :) when the story would get to a sappy tear jerking part us kids would get sniffly he'd be like oh brother then he'd say "Aww, doesn't that just give you a warm feeling deep down inside?" by then we'd be running for our lives 'cause we knew what was next :cough: he'd cut a fart stunk so bad it'd make you die then start laughing "Oh, I guess it must've been something else!"

Christmas morning you could still smell it sometimes.....

Cannabis Afghanica (top and bottom plants). One runt out of the six plants:

These three (soon to be two) remaining Pine Tar Kush seedlings are doing terrible:

I think I'm going to germinate the rest of those PTK seeds soon.

That's cool. I hope these ones are the same.
My next start is going to be the rest of those PTK seeds and a few 818 Headband x GDP seeds I did a few years ago. Then back to my Chem D breeding project I left off of a while ago.

FWIW, @Icemud was saying his PTK's have a very piney smell. Can't verify it's the exact same as the X-mas bud, but he's pretty satisfied.

Yep, I got the Pine Tar Kush from Hazeman at Infinity Genetics.. however... after I had purchased them I tracked down the backstory and history of the seeds and found out they weren't Pine Tar Kush, they were a strain that originated from a guy called NDNguy and were labeled as 79 Xmas Bud which people believe to be a landrace affie. I just finished up the Xmas Bud seed project and the Xmas bud smells very very piney, but not like a spruce or pine forrest, but more like those evergreen bushes. Definitely a great terp profile :) just not PTK as they are unrelated from what I have researched, and also confirmed with one of the breeders who did the seed increase in which Hazeman sourced his seeds from.

Wondering and asking if anybody here ever heard of Christmas bud was what lead me to buying and growing those same seeds now. :thumb: It's hard to remember from that long ago (late 80's or early 90's) but I think it was pretty bright green compared to the weed we were used to at the time. And smelled just like a Christmas tree.

Back
Top Bottom