PotChimp's Side Projects

If I ever have to pollinate a whole tent full of plants, I'll do me a chimp vid. I'm gonna pollinate them with a firecracker put inside a sandwich bag full of pollen. :thumb:
I bet you the sides of the tent bulge out when it goes off, but I hope it don't bust the light bulb or the lens! :D

I'm here for pictures Lol :popcorn: and those are some nice ones. I hope to grow some nice thick buds like those. Somebody's going to be happy :snowboating:

Ditto! You've really been in the groove lately, Chimpo. :thumb:

Thanks; I appreciate the comments :thanks: I'll try to get some more pics up in a while. I've got 24 plants that I don't have room for in a bigger tent, so it's hard to see which plant is which. I want to get a pic up of the other Tikal plant I have growing too.

Here's the top on that other Tikal plant; yeah, the 600w HPS is kickin' its a$$:

I can tell with this Mendocino Purple Kush plant too. It's not as thick:

This Apollo 13 f2 is in too small of a pot. It's getting yellow too soon (done that a few times):

It's hard to get a good pic of plants in the back of this tent.
Ghost Train Haze #1:

Arjan's Ultra Haze #1:

I'll get more pics up of the AUH#1 when I get a chance so you can see.
Here's that mess I started a while ago. Five Headbanger f2s, five Apollo 13 f2s, one Raspberry Cough, one Monster, plus (I think) six 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple and six Jack the Ripper x Grand Daddy Purple plants:

That Raspberry Cough dried up and wilted the other night, but it came back (minus a few leaves).
I gotta get them into bigger pots soon, but I don't have room to put them anywhere.

When Four Twenty comes, they'll all break out their stash!
They'll vape up their who-oil, and smoke their who-hash!
They'll toke quite a lot, 'til they burn all they got
and the sky will be filled with the smell of who-pot!
I need me a plan and I need it right now!
I must stop Four Twenty from coming, but how?

(I got it! I'll go down there looking like Weaselcracker's ex!)

View media item 1709873

Here's the top cola of the Nevil's Haze plant I grew (should have crumbled the leaves off for a better pic):

The smell is about 50/50 pine and sandalwood :thumb: I've said the same thing about a DrG and AUH#1 pheno I've grown before; it's one of the few weeds I've grown that I notice is head buzz as opposed to body buzz. And a good one, too.
I'll burn on it some more before I give an unofficial smoke report, but after having toked the blunt I rolled of it down to an inch long I think it's gonna be the number one Danger Island smoke. I've got growth on the reveg:

I don't get Haze dominant plants that do well under a light bulb very often, but I got lucky on this one. Thanks for all the work you did, Nevil. I was starting to lose hope on these Haze crosses. :Namaste:

That makes me smile... Good shit man..

Very nice Neville’s Haze :thumb: I had a good feeling about that plant.
I was just jarring up some raggedy-ass Golden Tiger that looks a bit like that, only not as nice, and the high is like a happy/energy pill.

Great looking top there Chimp.
full

it's one of the few weeds I've grown that I notice is head buzz as opposed to body buzz. And a good one, too.
Always a bonus. Great work. :goof:

Thanks guys. Now I have five keepers, plus I've been regenerating this Chocolope:

Here's one of the Ghost Train Haze #1 keepers:

This is a clone from the same GTH#1 plant:

I've got another GTH#1 pheno, Mendocino Purple Kush, and an Apollo 13 f2. Now I need me a nice GDP pheno that yields well. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom