PotChimp's Side Projects

Have you looked at any of People Under the Stairs gear? He has some nice genetics that would probably interesting to you.

I've been wanting to just because of the name :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm not sure they'll send to where I'm at, though.

I've been wanting to just because of the name :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm not sure they'll send to where I'm at, though.
There are some US based seed banks that carry their gear. I am sure they would send them to where ever you are at. He put out a bunch of his 4DD crosses one of which includes Chem D x 4DD. I think that the 4DD is (Chem 4 x Chem D IBL)x Chem D but could be wrong about that. Sounds like something that is right up your alley with your Chem breeding project.

My own stupidity, but I remember feeling pretty ripped off after I bought some Jack Herer seeds from Seedsman. ‘Winner of too many awards to mention’ (it goes on to mention a whole bunch of them) and then figured out it was the ‘Jack Herer version’ by GHS. Did that one win any awards? I sure doubt it. The ones I grew definitely didn’t.
GHS is still advertising it that way -listing a bunch of awards that Sensi Seeds won for years of hard work. That sort of crap must take some of the fun out of the business.

I can't get 3thirteen Seeds to bring any strains up on the website. :hmmmm: I'll try it again later.
Great lakes carries them I think. Woody grew a purple primate from them

Most breeders sell you f1s. They do it on purpose for the obvious reason. To keep you from stealing their work. If someone has to work f1 stock to stability in order to use it for breeding, it's no longer the original breeder's work, IMHO. I don't see how a breeder who puts a strain out as f1 can call it his if somebody else does generations of work to "restabilize" it, even if the next breeder winds up with something very close to the original.

i find a good f1 pheno i feminize that bitch :p:laughtwo::high-five:

I'll go pluck that gnat off later :cough: Ghost Train Haze #1 (got three of those going again):

Apollo 13 f2 (got three of those going again too):

Mendocino Purple Kush (growing two of those; one under my 600w HPS):

Here's a pic without the flash so you guys can see the color that chicken $hit brings out in these:

I've already had to hand somebody their a$$ in a hat over a ham, stomp a mudhole in somebody's a$$ and walk it dry over a steak, whoop somebody over a watermelon, and beat somebody over some beets! I'm getting tired of shopping amongst the panicking crowd! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom