PotChimp's Side Projects

Oh, and I planted a foot in somebody's a$$ over some Planters, too..... :straightface:

I thought you might have kicked him in the nuts, but that works! :D

PotChimp's Unofficial Toilet Paper Tally - I got about twenty brown torpedoes I can drop on the tidy bowl man before I run into problems.

Hope you stocked up on blunt wraps - dual use! ;)

Reminds me of my ex when she freaked out at me one time many moons ago.

‘His diaper is full blah blah blah’ insert mean names and many swear words.

Wtf??? It says ‘up to to ten pounds’ right on the box!

Yeah possibly might get to go through all those ancient jars of canning too.... Weird jam. Questionable salmon...

Chimp recently you mentioned you selfed (?) a plant and the offspring from seed all had different phenos?

I’m going to try and self my original P Chunk, which I’ve been cloning for five years. I’m curious to see if the seeds show more vigour than the clones - as seedlings usually do. And what variations I get.
Sometimes it seems like the plant is a little tired after being kept and abused for so long. I don’t really see how turning it into seeds can create more vigorous versions- but I don’t know.

Yeah, I think the offspring were all different because the plant wasn't stable. It was Ken's original Grand Daddy Purple, purchased about two or three months after the first drop (at the 'tood), and I'm pretty sure they were f1. I've got Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1 seeds from someone else who claims that he selfed a clone to get them. The reason it was in clone form was probably because it was the real deal; all of the plants I've grown of it look alike, and somebody came on my thread once and told me they grew the real one, and the one I had looked just like it. Anything "clone only" is probably stable, IMHO.

Hay man if you run out of TP I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy that can hook you up with the softest stuff your butt has ever come across. But we have to do it late at night in the ally out back

They're not calling it rationing, but people are only allowed to buy a given # of certain products, meat being one of them. Worrisome..... :nervous-guy:
The seed didn't look the healthiest, but I tossed it into a wet paper towel once it got here anyway:

That Carnival seed is planted and it should be up today or tomorrow. I was actually hoping for a male (so I could have some pollen to toss over a Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1 plant later), but this X18 Pure Pakistani plant is female:

Ghost Train Haze #1:

Nevil's Haze:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

I'm packed in everywhere; I got no room to put plants! :D

They're not calling it rationing, but people are only allowed to buy a given # of certain products, meat being one of them. Worrisome..... :nervous-guy:
The seed didn't look the healthiest, but I tossed it into a wet paper towel once it got here anyway:

I really want to get a few Carnival seeds I have heard a lot of good things about the strain. The kind of buzz I really like

The Mendocino Purple Kush plant I have is from a breeder called Medical Seeds. I think it leans heavy towards the LV cut of Purple Kush he used, but I'm not sure.
I saw that question then looked and saw your dog avatar with his head cocked to the side like that looking curious; it made me laugh! :)

Back
Top Bottom