PotChimp's Side Projects

I have a big home project going, so it's gonna be a while before I can get back on. Here's a few pics of my plants.
2' x 4' - 230w LED bloom closet:

3' x 3' - 315w CMH bloom tent:

2.5' x 2.5' - 250w MH grow closet:

I'll try to post pics of my other four grow areas later. Hope everybody's doing okay :cheesygrinsmiley: I forget to ask sometimes.....

Chimphopper? :meditate:(Theme song from the old TV show Kung Fu starts playing in the background; PotChimp drifts off in his stoned mind to an ancient time of the past, which kind of works because times of the future don't exactly fit into the ancient category; to the Shaolin temple where he cleaned toilets, urinals, and spittoons under the tutelage of Master Po-Tent and Master Khannabis before he got fired for showing up stoned every day)

Master Po-Tent - "Goddamn! We need to build a fence around this mudderfugger! How'd he get in this time?"

(PotChimp approaches Master Po-Tent)

PotChimp - "Master, when one takes on a big project, should one think in small steps, making each part of the large task smaller, or should one think big, making the entire task seem small?"

Master Po-Tent - "You been vaping the urinal cakes again? What kind of a stupid question is that? Go the phukk home!"

(PotChimp drifts back into his stoned version of reality; theme song from the old TV show Kung Fu fades away.....)

PotChimp - "Maybe I better hire somebody....." :straightface:

Choose wisely young chimphopper

Attachments

• B0687302-59CC-4A24-85A9-B1023152AD1B.jpeg
    B0687302-59CC-4A24-85A9-B1023152AD1B.jpeg
    393.1 KB · Views: 21
Actually, the length is closer to twenty-five feet. I gotta throw the rocks from the hole about four feet in the air when I toss 'em out of the trench. The big ones are nutbusters. Sweat running into my eyes making 'em burn; it's funny as Hell when I think about it! :Rasta:
Yeah, it's pretty hot out there.

Back
Top Bottom