PotChimp's Side Projects

Well, I got all my work done :thumb: All sixteen of my cuttings are under the t5s. I decided to go with 8 seeds of each instead of 6 with my Apollo 13 f3/Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 grow, and they're all planted under the new LED. I'll watch when they come up and adjust the light if they stretch. I've got all three of my bloom areas thinned out so everything's getting light. Most my $hit is jarred up and I've got three plants to chop, so I got room on the drying rack too. It's nice to have order with things now that I have the extra grow area. I got outside work to do, but I'll try to get some pics up later.

I'm not really a holiday type chimp, but thanks for the thought. :cheesygrinsmiley:
It's gonna be a bit before I have a feel for the growth rate of these LED lights. Next time I need to water, I'll feed them some Budswel and watch for a few days:

Most of those plants had a rough life, so I don't expect them to look good. By the time this GTH#1 plant is most of the way done, I'll know if I like LEDs or not:

Under a 315w CMH I see more color at the beginning of flower with these Mendocino Purple Kush plants, so maybe I'll just bloom certain plants with LED:

It may change, you never know..... :straightface:

All eight of these Apollo 13 f3 seedlings are above the soil, but I planted two of the Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 seeds two days later than the others, so they're not up yet. I didn't paper towel germinate those last two, either:

I lowered the LED even though it doesn't look like they're stretching, and I'll do a measurement later to see what height keeps it under control at 70% power.
Clones of pretty much everything I'm keeping:

There's a few I'll be getting rid of there.
I planted a Clockwork Orange seed a few months ago that didn't do too well, so I just kind of set it to the side. I looked at it lately, and it's starting to grow after all these months. I'll take a pic of it later because I'm thinking of repotting it along with a few other plants that I need to get into the bloom tent.

I turned the flash up a little higher after these pics. I think they may come out better next time that way, but I still haven't messed around enough to find a good LED setting (these are under a CMH, which I seem to be hit and miss at; the pics aren't so good with color).
Carnival; 5-1/2 weeks of 12/12:

Ghost Train Haze #1:

NY47:

Apollo 13 f2:

About 2/3 of the left side of this pic and some of the back row are those Chemdawg D BX3 plants I recently repotted. A few days ago I fed them with AN's Iguana Juice grow formula, and they're looking a lot better. There's a Carnival clone just to the right that has slightly darker leaves:

I'll look for a good female and keep regenerating it until I get the room to do a Chem D v1.1 grow and find a father to pollinate it.

I got some blackberry from a buddy years ago that was heavily seeded. It was still some of the best weed I have ever smoked. I was smoking about an ounce+ a week at the time (I know only a quarter of the Chimps's intake) and one joint smoked between me and my then girlfriend and I was higher than i wanted to be when I went into a meeting at work an hour later. I have no idea which blackberry it was or where it came from but man I wish could have grown some of it myself.

I've been wondering lately how much my recent intake is :) I'll weigh a blunt later; I usually burn four or five of 'em a day.
I'm not going to use chicken manure tea during bloom anymore. It works great during veg, but I toasted a few leaves on my Carnival plant. It seems to be mostly the leaves that were close to the light (12-14"):

The branches that were further away did good. So did the nugs underneath:

I burned my Apollo 13 f2 with it, too:

Too much N for that late in flower.
I've done a few diesel crosses, but this is the first one that actually smells like diesel fuel (New York 47):

For some reason, the bottom buds seem to smell more like Ak47 (sweet; fruity).
Nevil's Haze:

Ghost Train Haze #1:

Seven grow areas tends to keep a chimp on his toes..... :straightface:

I'll take this out tomorrow and have a look under normal light. I think it may be getting color, but I can't see it (Mendocino Purple Kush under 230w LED):

Another GTH#1:

I haven't tried the white balance on this camera in a while; maybe it'll work for LED lighting. The closest I have to the real color is the incandescent setting.

Dang this battery took a dive pretty quick; I might have to buy another one. I got a few pics in before it konked out.
I wanted to get a closer pic of one of these Nevil's Haze colas (I've got two plants in bloom) to see the similarities in the hairs on that Carnival plant:

Another GTH#1:

Ghost cut OG Kush:

Back
Top Bottom