PotChimp's Side Projects

Growth running all the way down the petioles and it looks like they both split into two separate leaves (Ghost Train Haze #1 S1):

I'm gonna have to get rid of those to keep grey mold away, so I'll get better pics when I do.

Growth running all the way down the petioles and it looks like they both split into two separate leaves (Ghost Train Haze #1 S1):

I'm gonna have to get rid of those to keep grey mold away, so I'll get better pics when I do.
i'm digging the holly leaf saw toothing

Here's the first Ghost Train Haze #1 S1 plant I put into bloom:

This one's coming out today (Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 pheno):

This one's coming out soon (other Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 pheno):

I'll put two more GTH#1s in then :thumb:

:thumb: Pretty much my opinion, too - a solid Central American strain. It felt authentic to me. I'll always recommend it to people as long as they know how those last weeks go ... fuggin thing never finishes.

Nice job!
I am looking to grow Ethiopian and Honduras from Ace. I am wondering what I should look for so I know they are done. Obv the Honduras is most fitting to this thread...

I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing or not, but I wait until the buds look sparkly. If light reflects off of it cleanly, I figure a resin gland must be good and round. I probably should magnify it, but I never do.

I am looking to grow Ethiopian and Honduras from Ace. I am wondering what I should look for so I know they are done. Obv the Honduras is most fitting to this thread...
I grew both of those ones. Honduras was a nice plant. I also got a male one and crossed it with the female Honduras as well as a bunch of other strains. The Ethiopian grew very oddly and never produced normal bud. But it was a very interesting plant. I think mine was just a bit of a mutant and I assume they are not all like that. Both are in my current journal if you search around a bit.

I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing or not, but I wait until the buds look sparkly. If light reflects off of it cleanly, I figure a resin gland must be good and round. I probably should magnify it, but I never do.
I want mostly milky, as little amber as possible and I am OCD so I HAVE to check =]

My grows are scattered right now, and I've been busy as Hell. I'm trying to get all of these Ghost Train Haze #1 S1 plants in the same tent, but they're all going in at different times. Sorry I haven't been documenting all of this more.
This is the original GTH#1 plant that I reversed:

Here are three S1s of that plant in the order I put them into bloom:

Blackberry Trainwreck:

Apollo 13 f2:

Killer A5 Haze:

I can put another GTH#1 S1 in here after this is gone (results from my 3rd breeding of Chemdawg D BX3):

I chopped that Boss Hogg plant; it has a good fuel smell to it :thumb: I've got it revegging just in case..... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey what's up? Here's a few more pics. This is one of my grow units set up with just clones and revegs (GDP, GDP, Blue Cheese, GSC, GDP, Free Tibet):

0031474.JPG

I'll take a pic of the second odds and ends unit later.....

:peace:
sweet lord lookee

Back
Top Bottom