Pound per plant

A wet pound is only 4 oz dry
I didn't see where it said anything about getting a pound of wet bud. I don't think I've ever weighed my bud wet, I rarely weigh my harvest at all. I smoke what I grow so quanity doesn't matter as much as quality.
:passitleft:

Sho nuff!

Again, im not here to throw stones. Theres just certain things that need to happen when you grow a pound. Light is way u thee on the list. When i hit a pound, its only happened once for me, i had three lights over 2 plants in a RDWC

I didn't see where it said anything about getting a pound of wet bud. I don't think I've ever weighed my bud wet, I rarely weigh my harvest at all. I smoke what I grow so quanity doesn't matter as much as quality.
:passitleft:

I dont weigh wet bud either. I do weigh my harvest though.

I only ever weigh mine just before there jarred so i know exactly what iv lost in curing, i always get the same result.

I genuinely do think people weigh there bud wet on this forum though because some of there "6-8oz" plants look at least 50% smaller than my 6-8oz plants.

Yeah if your after yield get as much light as possible, talking about over kill lights, i run 3 600w hps lights in a 4x8 area, the reason i do this is because if my trained plants arent enough to produce as much bud i know that the light will help in aid and just push me over the edge for it, the most iv gained from the 3 lights is 47oz and that was with i think around 6-8 weeks traing, 8 total plants.

I find i grow better and more quality plants in a 4x4, less area and more time to control the environment as thats just as bigger factor as lights, i do think you can tackle 20oz for every 4x4.

No I never had a one pounder.
I run a 600 watt and 1000 watt room.
I run about 10 at a time in each room.
About 2.5 to 4.5 on each one .
Average 3.5 for about 35 oz p3r room.
I was told I could do the same with 2 girls with a led lights at half the watts.
Topping and manifolding with a longer veg time. So I'm trying to do it.

Attachments

• 20181228_190347.jpg
    20181228_190347.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 20181210_164311-1.jpg
    20181210_164311-1.jpg
    700.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 20181119_153855-1.jpg
    20181119_153855-1.jpg
    574.3 KB · Views: 24
Should be easy to get one pound from one plant. Run a lot of light and only grow one plant (keeping it in the vegetative growth phase for a LONG time).

But what's the point? Why not focus on the amount per garden? Because what you can do with one big plant, you can do with several smaller ones (only faster ;) ). If someone is growing in a SOG at a plant density of four (or even nine) per square foot, there's no way they're going to touch the yield per plant that you could get from only growing one (or a very small number) - but they could still end up harvesting more than you...

And there's always that grams per watt per day, if you wish to go chasing accomplishments.

After reading all of these posts...I have to agree with the overall consensus. Growing a pound with the materials that you currently have running is going to be very hard to do, if not impossible. I dont claim to be some kind of grow guru or ganja god or anything like that, but i've done my share of outdoor, and more currently, indoor growing. With that being said...more light...more light...more light! And pick and stick with either straight coco and perlite, or soil with added organic amendments. Just my two cents...
Sparks

I'm going to continue vegetating and manifolding. Until I have the 500 nodes. Then I'll put it in the flower stage.

There are things about this thread that i dont agree with, but i like your style and look forward to see how it goes. Cheers.

I'm going to continue vegetating and manifolding. Until I have the 500 nodes. Then I'll put it in the flower stage.

That could be an interesting mess. But I'm wondering, how long do you predict that will take to happen?

After reading all of these posts...

Hey, that user name... You aren't by chance, one of those guys who gets transported by helicopter to those huge power transmission lines way up in the air, who then gets to clip himself onto them, lol, and journey along the line checking its integrity(?), are you? I always thought that would be an awesomely cool job, although (of course) the person would spend the day staring up at the 155,000 volt to 765,000 volt power line that is inches away from their head instead of getting to watch the scenery down below. But still... Cool job, I would think (and an interesting conversation starter ;) ).

Planting in soil until 1 1/2gal pot. Then transplanting into a 3 gal pot with coco create a more air in the outer soil mix that will stimulate more root growth from the inner root ball in soil. The same at using a cloth potter.

I set the 1500 watt led with a 385 watt draw 10 days ago. this is what it looks like with 4 x 4 drip tray full of veging preteens. Take advantage of all the light

Attachments

• 20190123_152307.jpg
    20190123_152307.jpg
    558 KB · Views: 25
Over the past week I have used the 1500 watt 385 draw led. It's clear to me that if the led light support and deliver light to the the 4 × 4 area growing coverage that the claim may be true and the 1 lb plant may not be a pipe dream. Only time will tell. I'm not disappoint with what I see.

Very low impact delivering a high quality of light with out the heat or damage that other light have. I believe that the led light is bringing a high quality of light and a happier environment.

It's also my belief that if I put 9 of my preteens into flower under this light that I with out a question would get over 1.5 oz finished out of each plant. At this time I have faith that this light can and will bring a 1lb put grow.
But I going try the 1lb with one plant.
I like this light. Not the pink Hugh this need to change

Back
Top Bottom