ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Hey once you hand them over your job is done. What they do with them is on them.
It's tough though especially when you try some in a month or so and it somehow smells and tastes of musky dust lol I don't know how they do it

The Vault has another promo going on for those who are not aware. Just say "High" and you're entered to win seeds!

Well I've just finished smoking a joint of Cali Orange and I must say that it's potent stuff. Earlier I sampled some Dieselicious as it's pretty much dry now and ready for the jar. The effects were a bit of a creeper starting off just feeling a bit happy and a tiny bit cloudy in the head. After about 20 minutes though I was full of energy and could barely sit still. The head high was full on and my body felt light and floaty. It's nearly bedtime here so I new that I had to do something to bring me back down to earth so I had a look to see how the rest are fairing up. The Cali Orange is the next to be picked after the Diesel and is perfectly smokable so I thought she would help level me out. Half way through a joint I felt my eyes go dry and heavy and noticed an immediate change in how I felt. Before with the diesel I felt like I could go out jogging (lol I don't do jogging) but now I feel like Dylan from the Magic Roundabout. The Cali Orange has the more stereotypical stone complete with munchies, sleepiness and relaxed outlook. Both of the plants had some nice flavours going on but there was also that premature green taste lingering in the background so we'll give them another try after some time in the jar
:passitleft:

Nice reviews Professor! Sounds like you're learning when to hit what :thumb:.
What with the family expansion I'd like to incorporate more sativa heavy strains into my regime. Won't be much time for sleep soon

Hey 420! Let's do this shall we!

Purple Chem....
ORG_DSC08505.JPG
ORG_DSC08507.JPG
ORG_DSC08509.JPG
ORG_DSC08510.JPG
ORG_DSC08512.JPG

The new flowering tent! I flipped them earlier and they are currently enjoying their first 12 hours of darkness. I've added the 100w 3000k flood light solely for the purpose of taking pics. It won't be running normally it's just that those blurple pics don't do the plants justice....
ORG_DSC08513.JPG
ORG_DSC08514.JPG
ORG_DSC08515.JPG
ORG_DSC08520.JPG
ORG_DSC08521.JPG

Back
Top Bottom