Profits Master Kush Bloombox Hydro Grow

Is The Bloombox Worth The High Cost

• Total voters
Looking real good profit, cant wait to see those buds swell up. what's the co2 ppm set to?

~Thanks man I'm getting so excited I wish I could fast forward a couple weeks lol. Good question no one has asked yet, I have it set at 6 psi every 7 minutes for 7 seconds it releases~

~So I am now understanding why you were telling me to start my clones last week as its been a week and a half and they look really healthy dark green and not droopy but no signs of roots out the bottom of the 1" rockwool hope I don't have to wait long. I pre-soaked my 3" rockwools expecting the roots to show by now but since they havent I have them in individual sealed baggies and in a shopping bag and in the fridge waiting..

I will definitly be getting a heat mat for my next attempt at cloning but for now I still need 9 of these little guys to root without one. I put my thermometer in there and its 83.4 inside the dome so I think the temperature is good and i mist the dome every three hours or so when the top flat part of the dome starts to dry up. They all have purple stems and I was wondering if that meant something anyone know?

Alright so it has no been two weeks and the clones still have not shown me roots I am getting sad and worried. here are three pics what do you guys think:
Clones_after_2_Weeks_001.jpg

Clones_after_2_Weeks_002.jpg

Clones_after_2_Weeks_003.jpg

I really really really hope that they root or I will have another three weeks of down time :(

P.s - Week 7 Pics of the girls coming tomorrow.

they look alive enough to me. well manicured and all. any new growth up top? i grow soil w/transplant able starter pots though, so i don't wait for roots if the the plant is adding new foliage. i have had nothin but awesome luck at cloning, 90+% inside of 5 days w/top growth, since i upped the amount of stimulator i used and set the greenhouse on my hps reflector. seeds germ faster up there too. you got a nice grow here though, your clones will make it to budification buddy, don't even worry. :grinjoint:

Profit, Clones are looking" NOT DEAD" but rather well. I understand the concern for roots not showing yet. Some take awhile, some root in a matter of days. Keep misting them as much as you can, Be sure Rock Wool does not dry up. Make a test and plant one and see what happens. Look for new growth shooting out from the cuttings.

~You guys are the best your reassurances help me sleep easier :> I just changed my nutrients for the beginning of week 7 and here are a few pictures. I must say they look nice but it just looks like a bunch of strands when do they swell up and get tight I figured there was only like one or two weeks left am i gonna see alot of action all of a sudden or did I just not do a good job~
1499.jpg

2375.jpg

3337.jpg

4267.jpg

5205.jpg

6178.jpg

To me it looks like u need to trim sum of the bush / fan leaves to expose more light to the buds...How many weeks have u been pumping Co2 in there ? ..They do look really healthy thou hopefully they get sum weight in there last week or so...:smokin:

~You guys are the best your reassurances help me sleep easier :> I just changed my nutrients for the beginning of week 7 and here are a few pictures. I must say they look nice but it just looks like a bunch of strands when do they swell up and get tight I figured there was only like one or two weeks left am i gonna see alot of action all of a sudden id I just not do a good job~
1499.jpg

2375.jpg

3337.jpg

4267.jpg

5205.jpg

6178.jpg

Hello Profit, plants are looking healthy. Im no expert grower (hope to be some day tho) however, I read another growers journal who is using the BCNL Producer (as am i for the first time) and he said that he only used half of AN's recommended amounts and only changes his res once every other week. His pictures look insane and he is very experienced with hydro growing. Im not sure but i assume that this would allow for more time in the vegetative and flowering stages. I understand that the bloombox is only so big but you can always tie them down right? You've already spent so much time and money it would just be a shame to not let those girls reach their full potency. I've seen many people in these journals harvest their plants to early and quality definetly suffered as a result. Remember wait for 50/50 clear and amber thrics and if u run out of room remember that the most funk(trichs, smell, weight) comes from the last couple of weeks so let them go as long as possible. And most importantly, flush those girls properly. You've waited this long, flush those chemicals and smoke some nice, fresh, delicious, potent, stinky, fruity, frosty, CLEAN herb free of harmful chemicals. Good luck with the rest of the grow!

Different strains will work better in grow cabinets ...I am currently in the process of germination a batch of Dynamite seeds from Next generation seeds...I think this strain will work great in my Producer because it is a Squat plant... It promises to produce Huge main cola's if bottoms trimmed. Fruity resinous smoke. One week veg for a SOG.

Back
Top Bottom