Project 21 - Dream Grow - The Ultimate Journal - A Complete Guide To Growing

Awesome read! Just sat down and read it all.

Good for new growers to see everything, I have been reading journals and am only on my third grow. Lots of journals leave out details, and bits of how things can proceed. This was a great write up, I will try to utilize some tips for my grows

Awesome read! Just sat down and read it all.

Good for new growers to see everything, I have been reading journals and am only on my third grow. Lots of journals leave out details, and bits of how things can proceed. This was a great write up, I will try to utilize some tips for my grows

THANK YOU very much. My true desire is simply that others will find a path to success and my story along with many others can be of some help. We are all going the same way you know? They say an "expert" is someone who has stopped learning, so I'm no expert but if there is any help I can ever offer just ask.

Peace. Hyena

High Hyena :bongrip:

Just came by to poke about and ask if you'll be doing a live journal for us.

Yea the archives are great but each occurrence is unique and worthy of a new show

Okay, I am going to do a live grow journal. The prospect of my very own untested hybrids is just too fascinating not to share.

I feel like this opportunity came years ahead of where I thought it might and so I am going to start some Amnesia Haze x Blue Dream, and also a few Blue Dream x Blue Dream just to see how a plant that grew one testicle and mated with itself comes out. I might name that strain Bruce Jenner. :)

Pass the word that the first chapter will be up hopefully by the end of the week. I might also do this in weekly installments just to keep it interesting.

Hyena

To anyone interested, I have started a new grow journal entitled: PROJECT 23: HYDROPONIC HOMEMADE HYBRIDS - AMNESIA HAZE X BLUE DREAM Plus WIDOW X BD Hope you like it. Peace.

Hyena

Hey, huge fan of the thread. I have taken alot of advice from your journal! Just curious, where did you find those dutch buckets and how big are they?

Hey, huge fan of the thread. I have taken alot of advice from your journal! Just curious, where did you find those dutch buckets and how big are they?

Sorry for the delay I haven't checked in in awhile.

My Dutch buckets are just under 3 gallons each, perfect for indoor canna hydro IMHO. Just got them at the hydro store, there were smaller ones too. Also can be ordered online.

Best Regards Hyena

Wow, awesome growing, awesome writing! Thanks for creating all of this!

Cannot believe you were able to keep it secret from the Mrs.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks a lot my friend...I married the perfect woman...her eyes are good enough to drive, but they're bad enough where I'm attractive. It's working out so far. :)

Peace, Hyena

Hyena. Verbal Kint a friend of mine here on 420 recomended more than once that is should check your out and I'm glad I did.

Ive currently just started a x4 strain grow in similar dimensions to yours under x2 600w as well as LEDS. You've really laid down a solid foundation for anybody to work off. Only difference being I'm still on soil.

Thanks for your stunning contribution to the world of ganj!

Jari
420-magazine-mobile1282760308.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom