Purple Juice Auto Sponsored Grow By Herbies Seeds!

BA6921A3-BEF6-427A-9B94-85B298C511FA.jpeg
8EA9770F-1AB3-4431-8716-AFED9DAC5A42.jpeg
So changed my mind on nutes will be using prescription blend let’s see how she do we on day 3 and finally a bucket full of water I say I should have roots bye the weekend !!!

That looks great! I love that simple setup. I HAVE to get my hands on some gear and give it a go soon. I might even try it in this next grow journal! Why the hell not you know?! I know I need to do a lot more research but with the crap going on around me in life, I could use an excuse to pull me into the tent and just disappear!

Leave me alone people...this plant requires at least the next 4 hours of my day! I have to watch the bubbles!!! Who doesn't love bubbles am I right?!

That looks great! I love that simple setup. I HAVE to get my hands on some gear and give it a go soon. I might even try it in this next grow journal! Why the hell not you know?! I know I need to do a lot more research but with the crap going on around me in life, I could use an excuse to pull me into the tent and just disappear!

Leave me alone people...this plant requires at least the next 4 hours of my day! I have to watch the bubbles!!! Who doesn't love bubbles am I right?!
“My bubbles!”

Hahahha yup bubbles it is lol yes I love simple set up less the headache but I’m sure u will crush a dwc grow !!

That @BESTVA LED looks badass over that bucket! Ok...so what all do I need to succeed and give this DWC a try.

Bucket, net pot lid, hydroton, air pump, air stone, ...???

I have to try it!
Once you go hydro....

That @BESTVA LED looks badass over that bucket! Ok...so what all do I need to succeed and give this DWC a try.

I have to try it!
Patience

I have to try it!
Thanks yup n hydro nutes n ur set to go

Well this new nutes and like 6 bottles I’ll say 10 to 15 now my other set up on mc like 5 min but I can see a newb taking a bit more time

Back
Top Bottom