Purple Juice Auto Sponsored Grow By Herbies Seeds!

Nice start and glad to see you have a current journal going @Jack420

If you don't mind, I think I will follow along.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Thanks brother for the swing bye I have like 3 goin now gsc one and this one also my main thread but glad to have you all here to see this journey!!!

Same here is y I start in bucket in wool soon as it comes up add water n bubbler !!! But hopefully she does her thang !!!
Never tried rock wool - I heard it was very finicky regarding the fact its very easy to over-saturate it and hence kill seedlings … no??

Never tried rock wool - I heard it was very finicky regarding the fact its very easy to over-saturate it and hence kill seedlings … no??
Yes I’ve seen ppl over water just have to keep a eye but it’s super simple you have to take a wak at it I love it cuz it’s way cleaner then soil n coco I use a lot rockwool for clones too always does well

Since I have a drip ring on my buckets, would that allow the rock wool to be wet ENOUGH to keep the seed happy yet not be drenched? Or just use the drip ring a few times a day for 30 mins? Or would 100% be ok?

So cool learning about the other cultivation techniques I have not tried. I'm a soil kind of dude but that certainly does not mean I won't be trying the other methods.

Is DWC the same as saying "hydro" right?

Yup dwc is hydro I can’t grow in soil I always f up either over water or over nutes just a mess I started in hydro 4 years later still in hydro

Yup dwc is hydro I can’t grow in soil I always f up either over water or over nutes just a mess I started in hydro 4 years later still in hydro
Same here man, though I think I may do some autos in dirt this winter for fun - we'll see if they live

Nice my boy is all hydro n he did some autos using some super soil witch only needed water only n did really good I’ll see what life has later in store but it just be a experiment changing nutes in my 4x4 last run messed them all up so went back to mega crop witch now working great
Here what they look like now look at last run ugh
EACCCC0E-6B55-44CA-83E4-00750AD0EA2B.jpeg

89E0D54B-5359-4A22-919F-51A14F439250.jpeg

N here is the run before that one on mc huge difference but again the fry run was a soil run I’m far from a soil run I always wanted to try the highbrix but scared now lol

But I’ll take a crack soon probably on that super soil and hope for the best since I don’t have to add anything just water!

I'll be using mc with the soil attempt.

Another grower on here Jon, has been growing some sweet autos in soil using Sohum living soil.

Then there's Geoflora which seems to make it super easy. I just can't get it in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom