Purple Juice Auto Sponsored Grow By Herbies Seeds!

80 ppm next feed will go to like 200 or 300 ppm feed chart says go to 500 ppm I think that’s way to much even for a auto can’t mess up n stunt her growth !!

80 ppm next feed will go to like 200 or 300 ppm feed chart says go to 500 ppm I think that’s way to much even for a auto can’t mess up n stunt her growth !!
Yeah - about 300 is what will be going in my dwc bucket tomorrow when I re-home the little one

sometimes find it hard to produce enough. we go through so much water that i save the run off for the garden. hate just dumping it down a drain.

ro is the way to go in dwc
So do you have to count the ppm of RO before mixing nutes or is that part of your ppm count? I haven't checked my tap or filtered water ppm. I was looking into getting my own little under the sink ro unit.

I was able to bring in some commercially produced RO but that got annoying hauling in and out of the house for the plants. I'm ready for a big ass reservoir and have it pumped to fill on a float valve.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out if my regular filtered water would suffice or if it would be an eventual death sentence.

That’s exactly wat I’m doin carting water till I get a system ro has low to none ppm so far bye goin bye my feed chart it set my water perfect ph n all

So do you have to count the ppm of RO before mixing nutes or is that part of your ppm count? I haven't checked my tap or filtered water ppm. I was looking into getting my own little under the sink ro unit.

lots of dwc guys don't run RO. the systems take time to filter out enough depending on size. of course the units that produce the most water are the most costly.

I was able to bring in some commercially produced RO but that got annoying hauling in and out of the house for the plants. I'm ready for a big ass reservoir and have it pumped to fill on a float valve.

i can get a jug of RO filtered water pretty cheap. still, the filter is cheaper in the long run.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out if my regular filtered water would suffice or if it would be an eventual death sentence.

around 120ppm or under seems to be a sweet spot. there are loads of municipal systems that are at that level or under. filtering is a good idea, both for the plants and human consumption, even if you don't go as far as RO. there are a lot of old municipal systems out there with lead pipes still operating.

I run DWC using my well water. It measures 80 ppm. I had it tested as well, to make sure the 80ppm was calcium and not sodium. It is working well for me so far, I just need a little extra pH down.

I run DWC using my well water. It measures 80 ppm. I had it tested as well, to make sure the 80ppm was calcium and not sodium. It is working well for me so far, I just need a little extra pH down.
Man that’s amaZing I have well water is y I’m traveling to get clean water I’ll prob try it

Oh lucky!

My well is loaded with iron. I have to use RO systems for the house and plants (drinking water). Then on top of that, we need to run water softener in the house for appliances.

lots of dwc guys don't run RO. the systems take time to filter out enough depending on size. of course the units that produce the most water are the most costly.

i can get a jug of RO filtered water pretty cheap. still, the filter is cheaper in the long run.

around 120ppm or under seems to be a sweet spot. there are loads of municipal systems that are at that level or under. filtering is a good idea, both for the plants and human consumption, even if you don't go as far as RO. there are a lot of old municipal systems out there with lead pipes still operating.
Nicee I’ll prob either give my well water a try or get a ro system the only down fall on living on a farm

I wanted to get an RO system, but it uses so much water. I am afraid of that much waste water on a well. So, I got a whole house carbon filter setup and my water report (from wardlabs.com) and am working with what I have. I have noticed that having some carbonates in the water helps it buffer somewhat.

Yeah - about 300 is what will be going in my dwc bucket tomorrow when I re-home the little one
Yup sounds right I’m sure u goin to do awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom