Ph 6.5 was 6.1 Rising
Otrera’s fresh bucket
TDS 981 ppm
Water temp 68
Water level 3 gallons
Ph 5.3 adjusted to 5.8

Incredible root structure, Hip!

11/24/21 day 90/59
Girls didn’t freeze last night . Temps went from 37 degrees f yesterday morning to 60 degrees f this morning. As @InTheShed said give the girls a couple days to see if they go on an munching binge.

Myrina
TDS 630 ppm was 693 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.8
Water level down 1/2+ Gallon Falling
Ph 5.4 Falling adjusted to 5.8

Thalestris
TDS 662 ppm was 762 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.8
Water level down 1/2+ gallon Falling
Ph 5.5 Falling adjusted to 5.8

Otrera
TDS 643 ppm was 722 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.6
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
Ph 5.6 Falling adjusted to 5.9

Add one more Monster Zkittles

Looks like they're back to feeding nicely! They just shrugged it off like nothing :high-five:
Maybe I’ll get some colors out of them now ! The last just had dark purple leaves in the bud I want to see some of the sugar leaves change color .

Maybe I’ll get some colors out of them now ! The last just had dark purple leaves in the bud I want to see some of the sugar leaves change color .
They look so pretty!

I think if you forget that window open, (a bit less open) for a night or two during dark hours, you'll get that color. Though with everything going like a smoothly maintained machine, I dunno if that's a risk to take. Cause Holy hydro man, those look fantastic!

I think the Zkittles is going to outgrow yours now that it's under your light...bet if they were under there before, they'd have one or ten of those whiskey bottle pictures

I think if you forget that window open, (a bit less open) for a night or two during dark hours, you'll get that color. Though with everything going like a smoothly maintained machine, I dunno if that's a risk to take. Cause Holy hydro man, those look fantastic!
We have another morning of 60 f tomorrow then back to 35 f . No more chances I need this grow room for a long veg cycle like about 9-10 weeks! I have a 16 gallon tote I made into a DWC bucket I need to go to home depot and get another one and start 2 of them . I hate these five gallon bucket lids I bought flimsy, need a third hand when the girls get this big plus @InTheShed saving me with the yo-yos all three would have fell over if I didn’t get them.

11/24/21 day 90/59
Girls didn’t freeze last night . Temps went from 37 degrees f yesterday morning to 60 degrees f this morning. As @InTheShed said give the girls a couple days to see if they go on an munching binge.

Myrina
TDS 630 ppm was 693 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.8
Water level down 1/2+ Gallon Falling
Ph 5.4 Falling adjusted to 5.8

Thalestris
TDS 662 ppm was 762 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.8
Water level down 1/2+ gallon Falling
Ph 5.5 Falling adjusted to 5.8

Otrera
TDS 643 ppm was 722 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.6
Ph 5.6 Falling adjusted to 5.9

Add one more Monster Zkittles
Hey West looking good.
Hope your having a good day.
I found if my pots got below 18c the roots seemed to gradually start slowing down.
Then the plant reacts likewise.
Stay safe.
Bill

We

6EEB3825-CF4D-4539-A536-4E6248A48194.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving to you too West! I hope that you get to enjoy some time with your family, have a roof filled with overstuffed bellies, and can get baked to enjoy gorging on some desserts!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too West! I hope that you get to enjoy some time with your family, have a roof filled with overstuffed bellies, and can get baked to enjoy gorging on some desserts!
Mama and I snuck out for a minute :passitleft:

Lol @West Hippie - this was perfect today! More than half my family got baked before dinner! Everyone was standing around the island in the kitchen HOVERING for bits of turkey as it was being carved.

Looking frosty-licious!!!

11/26/21 day 92/61
This girl has more on top than the other two. She had gotten a full lollipop!
Missed yesterday just topped off !
Myrina
TDS 478 ppm was 630 ppm Falling
Water temp 69.8
Ph 6.0 was 5.8 Rising

Nice trich shots! You got time yet, not an amber in the bunch.

Back
Top Bottom