Purple urkel and mystery medicine

Red Rocks,what a beautiful area.... Driving by it looked like the front range had some snow..I cant wait to see the urkel.... Oh yea, Tiger Bloom is not organic, Big Bloom is.. Peace out neighbor.....:grinjoint:

Red Rocks,what a beautiful area.... Driving by it looked like the front range had some snow..I cant wait to see the urkel.... Oh yea, Tiger Bloom is not organic, Big Bloom is.. Peace out neighbor.....:grinjoint:

Yes red rocks is amazing, today the hike was awesome. Me and my friend found some natural rock chairs on mt morrison and to the other side is mt evans a fourteener so we sat their and watched evans get devoured by clouds then reappear. It sweet! Yeah their was some snow on certain sections of the mountain. Thanks for the heads up about tiger bloom too man, is big bloom good flowering also? :peace:

hmm purple urkel..lol ive never heard of it. at least i dont thinks so. sounds interesting. oh i would go with the big bloom:cheesygrinsmiley:

So far so good. I just picked up an 8th of purple erkel but its not purple, i also found a seed.

Men, women, seeds of all ages are welcomed here:Rasta:

So I had an intense snowshoeing trip today , it snowed hardcore pretty much the entire times. Some of the times being white out conditions. In the morning it had to have been single digits with wind chill and snow. All good though. I checked the urkels alittle bit ago, maybe half hr ago. The urkels are kinda growing slanted, I took pics and am waiting for them to be approved. The mystery strain is going really nicely, I'm saving that for later. Could me not having a fan yet, have anything to do with why their growing crooked?
:peace:

Ace is now stocking fans... Grab a cheap one to hold you over until you get something better. You should get air movement on them to thicken up the pipes..

It was dumping on the way down the mountain.. I hit Keystone and A- basin this weekend..It was frickin cold and windy today...

Sweet man, do you know where their is an Ace in Jefferson county? So the bending and being crooked would be from not having a fan? Wal mart has box fans, but I dont know about them? Any opionions? :peace:

Cool man, thanks. I uploaded them into the gallery just waiting for them to be approved. If its weight, a paper clip would fix that right? :peace:

And I also got in and crawled around where the plants are to see where they stand from the light and from what I remeber it looked like 4-5 inchies from the light. :peace:

It was dumping on the way down the mountain.. I hit Keystone and A- basin this weekend..It was frickin cold and windy today...

^^ I know man, I was at berthoud pass, from 7 in the morning till like 3 or 4 in the afternoon. It was sooo cold this morning and with snow, I thought I was defentially losing some toes. Luckily only the right foot back right section of the hell on the bottom foot is still sorta numb/hurts feels swollen. All good fun:smokin:

first_urkel_daypic_2_sunday.jpg

^ here is Urkel # 1

first_urkel_pic_1_sunday.jpg

^ Same urkel, but a different perspective on it. This urkel isnt bending too bad, but in this pic you can sorta see the bend.

second_urkel_pic_1_sunday.jpg

^ This is the second urkel that I;m more concerned with, In this pic you can see the bend, I think? I don't remember I'm pretty sure you can.

upsidedownurkel2.jpg

^ I had to title my phone upside down, so you can actually see the bending better.

urkel2pic2sunday.jpg

^ The second urkel still, but this time I rearranged some soil so its sticking straight up. This is what it looks like.

So what do you guys and gals think?

Not sure where one is in Jefferson.. You may want to even try off the internet, I think you can get them from target, or any place like that online.. I think a box fan would do good on low until they start to strengthin up a bit.. I had two 24" box fans on mine thru most of veg.. Box fans are quite noisey though.. Sounded like I had a jet locked in the closet...Check the yellow pages and call them ( save you a trip if they don't)..

Not sure where one is in Jefferson.. You may want to even try off the internet, I think you can get them from target, or any place like that online.. I think a box fan would do good on low until they start to strengthin up a bit.. I had two 24" box fans on mine thru most of veg.. Box fans are quite noisey though.. Sounded like I had a jet locked in the closet...Check the yellow pages and call them ( save you a trip if they don't)..

Thanks anyways man. I'm defentialy gonna try and find an ace tommorow and see whats up with that, if nothings available and in worst scenory I have to get the box fan that'll be fine flowering too then right?

Thanks alot boss! :adore: So the plants strecthing I shouldnt really worry about?

Back
Top Bottom