Purple urkel and mystery medicine

Alright so I just got the fan, and set it up and everything. Seems to be doing good. Also watered urkel #1 and mystery med, I noticed that the flowers between the branches are growing out pretty fast and the plant was getting closer to the light, so I figured I would raise the light alittle bit. So I did. I raised maybe an inch or two. I took pics and will get them up soon. :partyboy:
:peace:

what up dank! i noticed that no one has said anything on your questions on nutes, FFtiger bloom is not an organic the only one that is is big bloom, if your going for all organic check out Age old "Grow"- Bloom- and kelp it was based out of boulder ( lol go figure) and is only 10 $ a pop... i had it recomended to me over the FF line up for organic growing (theres nothing wrong with FF) but if you want to go all organic check AO out it works well with FF OF soil to heres a pic you should be able to get it from any of the local hydro/organic stores i got mine at "the big tomato"

0219081818.jpg

us Co boys might have to go for a Smokin hike at red rocks come soon!

you realize it was a refference to everythign being made in china at walmart right?lol boss wouldnt be offensive like that:cheesygrinsmiley::grinjoint:

Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

Asian-American doesn't fit because I was talking about the China Man/Woman working in China for 80 dollars a month to feed their family :)

Believe me, I am one of those people that believes in the asshole. You are either an asshole, or you're not. I was born and raised in southern California, I was the minority there. So you are either an asshole or you're not, don't matter where you are from, what language you speak, what pigment of skin or sexual preference, age, creed, religion. I don't give 2 shits. You are the good guy, or the bad guy :)

On any given day, I can be either :)

aha! i knew boss wasnt an ASSHOLE! lol i got your back bro! lol

us Co boys might have to go for a Smokin hike at red rocks come soon!

^^^ Yeahh man, Thats always fun!!! I'm down. :partyboy:
And thanks for the heads up with that organic nute, I was reading your journel a couple nights ago and saw you mentioned something about that. Is the big tomato in boulder? I think I'm heading up their today, I'll have to check that out. 10$ a pop is pretty good conisdering big bloom is around 15. And I just remebered I should have pics ready to be posted that I was waiting for last night but got sidetracked. Sorry I'll post now. :Rasta:

Urkel_1_pic_1_wed.jpg

^^ And this is the first urkel.

Ohh yeah I just remebered, is their a time period for having the fan on? I've been keeping on, well when first got it I kept on for six hrs, then another two or three. Then when I woke up had it on for like 3 hrs and now its off, gonna turn it back on later. Thats alright, right?

ANother pic of the first urkel

Urkel_2_pic_1_wed.jpg

And this next pic is a pic of the first urkel but of the interleaves leaves growing.

Urkel_1_pic_2_wed.jpg

Now heres the 2nd urkel, you can kinda see the mutant leaves near the bottom but it seems to be healing itself now. :hmmmm:

Urkel_2_pic_2_wed.jpg

urkel_1_pic_3_wed.jpg

the big tomato is at 14440 E 6th in aurora,
im sure if you look up the hydro/organic store in boulder you will be able to find it if not its not that far to drive to aurora lol

here are the stores you can find the AO at in boulder

Boulder/Denver Hydroponics
1630 North 63 Street
Boulder CO 80303
Phone: (303)415-0045
Boulder/Denver Hydroponic & Organic Center, Inc.

The Growcery Store
1501 Lee Hill Road #17
Boulder CO 80301
Phone:(303)939-0771
auto insurance home loan credit at thegrowcerystore.com

Harlequin's Garden
4795 North 26th
Boulder CO 80301
Phone:(303)939-9403
www.harlequinsgardens.com

McGuckin Hardware
2525 Arapahoe Avenue
Boulder CO 80302
Phone:(303)939-8031
McGuckin Hardware - Boulder, Colorado - Hardware Store, Design Center, Online Store

Sturtz & Copeland
2851 Valmont
Boulder CO 80310
Phone: (303)442-6663
Sturtz & Copeland

Way To Grow
6395 Gunpark Drive Unit L.
Boulder CO 80301
Phone:(303)473-4769

my fan goes for the most part all night long, its got a rechargable battery and it runs out early in the morning and turns back on when the power comes on, i think its fine to leave it on as long as it doesnt bring your temp down to far when lights are off my low is 62*

Shaggie, man, :clap: Thanks for all that info about the AO in boulder, and with the auroira address. Yeah I think I'm gonna keep doing what I've been doing with the fan, just cuz thats what Ive always done and if it doesnt really matter as long as temps are right I see no problem. Right now the lighting is still 24/0 but when flowering comes(tommorow) I'm gonna I think either continue what I'm doing or only put fan on when the lights are on. I'll think about it more tonight. :partyboy:

I would think you would want to have the fan on all the time, I read that a leaf will displace all the co2 surrounding itself in a matter of minutes.

Walter Sobchak, The Big Lebowski 1998,
"Donny you're out of your element! Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here!"
No way I'm ripping on you Boss, I was just quoting one of my favorite movie characters of all time :smokin:

I would think you would want to have the fan on all the time, I read that a leaf will displace all the co2 surrounding itself in a matter of minutes.

^^^ Whatd you mean?

lol again with the chinaman talk!lol looking good dankdeadhead!

:bong: Thanks fillabong

I have three fans going at lights on and keep one going lights out..Nice job dank.... I pay damn 20 bones for my Big bloom..Where do you get it for 15.00? Can't wait to see that Urkel grow up.....

I mean like a plant leaf will suck in all the carbon dioxide surrounding itself within minutes and convert it into oxygen. You want to see the leaves moving all the time, that means they're actually fanning the oxygen away from their stomata(tiny air holes) so they can get more co2 in. With little to no air circulation, oxygen just kind of builds up and stagnates around the leaf, making it harder for the gaseous exchange to occur.

good point Kalas.

lol no problem dank it took me 2 sec to find the Age old organic web site, it was good to read more on the products im using hope you found it alright :peace:

Back
Top Bottom