Purple urkel and mystery medicine

I mean like a plant leaf will suck in all the carbon dioxide surrounding itself within minutes and convert it into oxygen. You want to see the leaves moving all the time, that means they're actually fanning the oxygen away from their stomata(tiny air holes) so they can get more co2 in. With little to no air circulation, oxygen just kind of builds up and stagnates around the leaf, making it harder for the gaseous exchange to occur.

^Ohh Alright. Thanks for the clarifaction. And Irie, the grow store on federal I think it is? For the big bloom, if not their website has it.
:peace:

hahah oh lord.lol that sounds like Orange Blossom Trail over here in Florida. you can find ANYTHING on this street.lol but mostly hookers:rofl:

Thanks Dank... So I can get my Big bloom, some hookers and some crack all on the same shopping trip.....:smokin:

^^^Excatly! Colorado makes things convienant.. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Alittle update on the grow.. I'm putting my babys into flowering today at 12, an hr an a half. I got the fan on now, right before twelve I'm gonna turn fan off and put the red lights in for later tonight.

hey fillabong, I just read your little poem you got their. I like it, its good. :partyboy:

what kind of red lights you got there? or do u just meen the cool whites Cfls?

i have seen the "red" Cfl lights but they are expensive

Hey shaggie, I got the red T5. I throw them on for the first time last night, and it really is a reddish color. Defentialy reminds me of fall.. :peace:

So alittle update on the babys. I started flowering on friday and everysince that its sorta been unstable. I'm hoping I fixed the problem and it'll all be good now. Friday when I started flowering I didnt have a timer so I had to start it an hr early because I wasnt gonna be their. Yesterday comes and I realize I'm not gonna be their to switch the light on, so needed a timer. Went out and got a timer, set it. But Misunderstood How the timer works so I only set the light on for 15 minutes!?!>!<!?!>!> They got an extra 3 hrs sleep. I put them back into their normal 12/12 today at 12. Even if the timer doesnt work tonight, I should be able to be back by 12 being its sunday. Other then that, Urkel #1 is growing like crazy, I had to raise the light again last night for her, after I just did it a couple days ago. Shes also starting to bush out from the sides and looking all pretty, a light odor. Not much with the fan on. The mystery med is really intresting, I have no idea what strain it is, but its ALOT shorter but seems to be bushing out maybe more then the urkels. I'll try and get pics up tonight. The last urkel is still growing, really strange. Now its looking more like a bonsai then anything? If it continues to grow like that, I think I'm gonna trim her up and make her into a ganja bonsai and just have it chillin in a random spot outside of the grow area. Then maybe retry an urkel using 12/12? I dont know, time will tell. I'll try and get pics up tonight, right now their sleeping and dont want to wake them. :peace:

wow youre going to turn meds into decor? lmao go for it man! lol just be aware of the spot you leave it in considering that it will die without he proper light.lol im kidding man. i wouldnt turn it into a house plant, lol i would let it grow and bud since you say shes bushy, id let her buds get bushy too if you know what i mean.:grinjoint: cant wait for your pic update man.

hey fillabong, I just read your little poem you got their. I like it, its good. :partyboy:

^^^ thanks man, i wrote it myself bro.

wow youre going to turn meds into decor? lmao go for it man! lol just be aware of the spot you leave it in considering that it will die without he proper light.lol im kidding man. i wouldnt turn it into a house plant, lol i would let it grow and bud since you say shes bushy, id let her buds get bushy too if you know what i mean.:grinjoint: cant wait for your pic update man.

^^^ thanks man, i wrote it myself bro.

^^ Thats cool man, I actually came up with alittle something yesterday, I might put in mine. It goes like this

HAppiness is an inner thing
brings joy to the mind
relaxation within
Waves of doubt come and go
but your the only thing, to make it show.
Drift off into that peacefull place
Take time to breath and meditate.
Flows like a river
connect with a tree
Wars expensive but peace is free .

About the urkels, I meant that urkel #1 is growing all bushy and taller and looking all pretty, while urkel #2 is looking like a bonsai with not too much bushy growth, I dont think? I was buzzed last night when looking at it and dont really remeber everything about. Again I'll defentialy try and get pics up tonight. But I meant that if its not really doing anything in the next couple weeks, I might bonsai it, and give it to a friend who has other plants and herbs growing in their window sill. I dont know yet, we'll see. :bongrip:

ahh that poem is nice man. and so true. :grinjoint:.lol well im not exactly sure on what you mean about the bonsai-ish plant but your the gardener, you'll do whats right:p

nice dank cant wait for the pic update! thoses red t5s are cool i looked at them
the bonsi will catch up just wait it out. did ya get those nutes? :peace:

fill you and dank are makin me think bout my poems.... mabey ill throw one up on my sig. hadnt figured out what to do with it so id left it blank

nice dank cant wait for the pic update! thoses red t5s are cool i looked at them
the bonsi will catch up just wait it out. did ya get those nutes? :peace:

fill you and dank are makin me think bout my poems.... mabey ill throw one up on my sig. hadnt figured out what to do with it so id left it blank

^^^yea i didnt know what to put either so i whipped that out on the spot.lol it is better than "hey hey hey smoke weed everyday."lol thats what is WAS.:bongrip:

Thanks fill and shaggie! Id say throw a poem up man, why not? I never did get around to getting those nutes. Me and my friend ate m*sh and went to boulder falls... What an experience!! :cool: Now Im low on cash again and most likely have to wait till next week or the week after for those nutes. Yeah I'm gonna at least wait two weeks to see whats up with that bonsai looking urkel, I wouldnt mind if she buds up and keeps the bonsai shape. Its really cool looking, I feel like it needs a buddha underneath it. I;ll defentialy get pics up tonight.

GETER DONE lets see um pics!!!! i bet she'll bud up nicelyive seen some nice bonsi buds even if it dosent yeld much they are some of the coolest looking pot plants ive seen something about them its just.... well u know. at the least take some clones and you will be set for a nice head start

GETER DONE lets see um pics!!!! i bet she'll bud up nicelyive seen some nice bonsi buds even if it dosent yeld much they are some of the coolest looking pot plants ive seen something about them its just.... well u know. at the least take some clones and you will be set for a nice head start

haha I;m trying man. The lights go back on at twelve tonight, I'll take pics right after that. Now I'm excited to see what that second urkel is up to. Right now, its looking like its not gonna yeild much, and is looking really cool. I love bonsai's and bud bonsai's even better :cheesygrinsmiley: If I do take any clones this time around it'll have to be from the first urkel, I like her pheno. Just how shes growing and how she has grown so far is really good, I think at least. The pics will tell. Patience. :partyboy:

So of course the day I'm here is the day, I get the timer right. It went on at excatly 12 :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm happy about that, at least now I shouldnt have to worry about being home on time. And the area is starting to smell, it makes me happy. The first urkel being the most potent smelling then 2nd urkel, even with its mutantness, then last is the mystery. I took pics and will get them up tonight, if they get approved fast enough. The 2nd urkel(the bonsai ) seems to be fixing herself out, but still growing slanted so I added a paperclip underneath a side leaf to hold her up straight. Ohh yeah I think I am starting to see what looks to be hairs growing out of the interleaves. I got some good shots of the girls so you'll see.

ypur killin me here dank.... "ill get them tonight" oh ill get them tonight ... oh ill get them tonight lol why i ota...

Back
Top Bottom