Purple urkel and mystery medicine

:laughtwo::laughtwo: I'm sorry man, I was really tired last night and couldnt wait any longer for the pics to approved. I did wait till like 130 0r 2 and still werent approved. So I passed out. They gotta be approved by now, I'll bring them into here.
:peace:

lol i understand... sometimes that herb knocks me out to..... slacker lol jk cant wait to see
:p

Alright, so heres a close up of urkel #1

close_up_urkel_1_25.jpg

heres another shot of first urkel

first_urkel_25.jpg

another shot of first urkel

first_urkel_2_25.jpg

Now heres the bonsai mutant urkel

second_urkel_25.jpg

And a shot of bansai mutant after I put the paper clip underneath her leaves to straighten her out

urkel_2_-25.jpg

And thats all I got right now, Good news though. My room is starting to smell of medicine!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

hahaha the worst thing about that is, I was dry last night. Still am :thedoubletake: Hopefully my buddy is gonna call me today, or I might have to see what CCC has been up to. :peace:

got ta hate that. i hear ya though im hopin the same when i go up to B today.
CCC? i know that as Colorado community corrections..... i dont think thats what u mean though...... lol well good luck brotha the girls are lookin good keep it up

Yeah man the corrections has some GOOOOD MEds!!!

haha No. The Colorado Compassion Club.

first_urkel_25.jpg

Nice! Sorry about that you guys, I just read the tutorial how to post pics like that, and would rather have pics like that then having those smaller pics that you have to click and it opens up another window, and just wanted to test out, see if I got it right. I guess I did. For now on, all my pics are gonna be like that.

hey dank dead head if it s not to big a problem could you put up the last batch of pics liek that?lol

close_up_urkel_1_25.jpg

first_urkel_2_25.jpg

second_urkel_25.jpg

urkel_2_-25.jpg

hmm looks like a little bit of over watering in that second pic bro. go to a wet dry cycle. fill the soil till the dirt is saturated in water then do not feed again until the dirt is bone dry.well not done dry but not soaking wet. besides that everything looks really healthy man! good job

hmm looks like a little bit of over watering in that second pic bro. go to a wet dry cycle. fill the soil till the dirt is saturated in water then do not feed again until the dirt is bone dry.well not done dry but not soaking wet. besides that everything looks really healthy man! good job

Are you talking about with that mutant or the other one. I think I did over water in the past, but have been using the wet/dry cycle since then. When I took those pictures, I believe I just watered them. So Last I was checking my babys, and on urkel #1 I see two shining white hairs coming out of the middle of the top part of the plant. I think that means GIRL! I was about to take a pic but friend called got his car impounded so I had to pick him up. Tonight I will defentialy try to get pics of the two hairs, maybe some news ones?
Shaggie, I got a question about the nutes. The babys are going on the first week of flowering, should I go ahead and get that age old bloom and start giving it to them, or get big bloom and start with that then later on in the flowering switch to the age old bloom, whatd you think? :peace:

go ahead and get the Ao Bloom and the Ao kelp, those two will be 20 bucks and the big bloom is 20.the make up of FF vs AO are real close to. my ladys lovin it and has been blowing the fuck up in her first week of flowering, i actualy started her on the AO bloom and kelp a week before starting flower.
- use the "tropical" insructions. the bloom is 1-3 tsp per gal ( First feed 1-1/2tsp) and the kelp 1 tsp per gal, i ad the kelp to the watering every other time. for Foiler: bottle off Co2 water and the kelp-(use 1/4-1/2 rec depending on size of spray bottle) - [U]Very lightly misting[/U]-(no large water drops) just before lights on and just after lights off(temp 70-75*)
those are the directions from the big tomato, some chill cats at that store.
as i said my girl is happy
hope that all makes sense im kinda high lol :peace:

go ahead and get the Ao Bloom and the Ao kelp, those two will be 20 bucks and the big bloom is 20.the make up of FF vs AO are real close to. my ladys lovin it and has been blowing the fuck up in her first week of flowering, i actualy started her on the AO bloom and kelp a week before starting flower.
- use the "tropical" insructions. the bloom is 1-3 tsp per gal ( First feed 1-1/2tsp) and the kelp 1 tsp per gal, i ad the kelp to the watering every other time. for Foiler: bottle off Co2 water and the kelp-(use 1/4-1/2 rec depending on size of spray bottle) - [U]Very lightly misting[/U]-(no large water drops) just before lights on and just after lights off(temp 70-75*)
those are the directions from the big tomato, some chill cats at that store.
as i said my girl is happy
hope that all makes sense im kinda high lol :peace:

Yeah I understood it for the most part. Thanks man! I think I'm gonna hit up the big tomato before class today. I'm gonna only be able to get the Ao bloom for now though. :peace:

actually big tomato is too far away the grow store is closer and has it, so I'm gonna go their. On the grow stores site in the info about ago old Bloom it says apply every 2 to 3 weeks, is that right? :peace:

yah thats what the site recomends, what i wrote is what the guy in the tomato recomended for me to use
you can also got the the ageoldorganics.com and get a list of locations it can be bought

Sweet! Thanks man. I actually didnt get it today, I was feeling real lazy and my plants wont need water till tommorow or next day anyways, I wouldnt be able to feed till then so figured I would wait.

Heres a pic from last night. I looked down at this angle and realized it looked really cool. So decided to take a picture and share.

all_three.jpg

Back
Top Bottom