PW's Perpetual Playhouse

PW!
Always looking GREAT in the Playhouse! houses!
Still only the ONE lady showing her pubes?....er..ah.ummm....PISTOLS?

I'll look this afternoon and see where they are, the only plant showing pistils is the Dark Devil in the Mars thread.

Hey Pw have you ever ran devil cream from sweet seeds. Here's what it ought to look like lol.
420-magazine-mobile1910478165.jpg

Hey Pw have you ever ran devil cream from sweet seeds. Here's what it ought to look like lol.
420-magazine-mobile1910478165.jpg
I have some red poison right now that I am guna be running to make some fem pollen and make my own strain i got 2 right now tho im working on dialing them in and i cant make up my mind if I wana just add the red poison to one of them or make another i just don't want 2 work on 3 strains at once and still have room n time for my normal smoke needs lol

I have ran dark devil, bloody skunk , red poison , I love red poison I am running it now and it's sweet and sour same time
420-magazine-mobile452475527.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1802645445.jpg
Yea bro those look nice as hell i no i love the flavor of red poison that's y i wana add it to one of my own strains be it the ones i have going now or another 1 down the line idk yet oh and also those reds and purples i wudnt mind in the mix either lol lookn good tho bro how big a pot do u start ur autos in?

Back
Top Bottom