PW's Perpetual Playhouse

I put silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate in my amazon cart for future plant reversals. Gotta get off the CS lol. Your plant like to skip veg and go from seedlings to stretching in flower it seems like! Who needs veg anyway!
Hey Gigawangs and Gerbilwatts! For those who missed the initial conversion rate, one inch = 4.20 gerbil wangs .

I put silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate in my amazon cart for future plant reversals. Gotta get off the CS lol. Your plant like to skip veg and go from seedlings to stretching in flower it seems like! Who needs veg anyway!
Hey Gigawangs and Gerbilwatts! For those who missed the initial conversion rate, one inch = 4.20 gerbil wangs .

Awesome. My new pick up line will be more impressive. " Hay baby, ya wanna go to my place and check out my 12" gerbil wang?"

Awesome. My new pick up line will be more impressive. " Hay baby, ya wanna go to my place and check out my 12" gerbil wang?"
Lmfao hey baby wana check out my gerbil Wang i literly busted out laughing n my gf was layn dwn next to me i scared the shit out of her she jumped up out of bed freakn out thinkn sumthn was wrong n it was jus me laughn lol but yea that was funny n great job pw those r growing so fast its crazy what do u usually get for a yield on each of ur plants cuz im noticing im having to veg mine and make huge trees just to get a few zips each so just trying to figure out the easiest way 2 grow with the least amount of attention plus still get a good harvest lookn good bro stack those nodes till u hit legendary gerbil Wang status lol

Your girls are gorgeous PW. I'm pulling for the short and bushy one, I hope she produces girth.

Have a great day at work. Even though I want to rip the speakers off the wall that plays xmas music in retail. But I'll be okay. If you see a Lady walking around with her hands over her ears that is spittin' Billy Idol tracks at little kids, that would be me...hahahahaha. j/k or am I?

:circle-of-love:

11-11-17: 4 days post flip
420-magazine-mobile2106089186.jpg
420-magazine-mobile677702731.jpg

Woah! You and your super speedy growing girls! They are big PW like really big since last time I visites .

Have a great sunday

Your girls are gorgeous PW. I'm pulling for the short and bushy one, I hope she produces girth.

Have a great day at work. Even though I want to rip the speakers off the wall that plays xmas music in retail. But I'll be okay. If you see a Lady walking around with her hands over her ears that is spittin' Billy Idol tracks at little kids, that would be me...hahahahaha. j/k or am I?

:circle-of-love:

Anything is better than musak .

Good morning!

Not sure if you remember my questions regarding cations and tap with coco over in my grow?

Here is a good read.

Buffering Up: Adjusting the Cation Exchange Capacity in Coco Growing Media

Finally found the information, I can't believe more folks aren't talking about this.

Likely not enough using tap water or folks are too embarrassed to discuss it... I felt so when I realized I had to use tap water. RO system on the long list lol.

My water is hard, Calcium overload...and I not only rinsed my coco with it but use Calmag in it for feeding. One giveaway was when using the cloner PH seems to rise forever...that and a layer of deposits in my feed jugs.

I know your doing coco to and I love it just need to change my nutrition a bit.

Man pw those look amazing and as always super fast growth if i wasnt in a possible move situation where I won't take my grow with me i would so be doing this style of growing since hydro is so dam fast man if i would have that style with how long I veg n everything shit i would have trees not plants lmao they would grow right out my roof lol i only have a 9 foot ceiling in back where I'm growing so with that plus lights hanging i would have some major issue if let gone that long lol but yea bro great job knocking it out the park with those last 4 with a total of 12 zips shit really nice bro

Thanks guys, i usually flip around 18" i end up with plants between 3'-4' tall usually.

Hey pw. Got a question about my girls. Maybe you can help me out?

Got 2 girls in flower for 3 weeks now. No sign of flower yet just white hairs.
I'm running 8 vero 29se @35k and 2 qb 304 @ 4K
Girls just keep stretching. They hit 6ft already.
Think it's to much blue for them?
420-magazine-mobile1496004475.jpg

Hey pw. Got a question about my girls. Maybe you can help me out?

Got 2 girls in flower for 3 weeks now. No sign of flower yet just white hairs.
I'm running 8 vero 29se @35k and 2 qb 304 @ 4K
Girls just keep stretching. They hit 6ft already.
Think it's to much blue for them?
420-magazine-mobile1496004475.jpg

Here's another picture from about a week ago
420-magazine-mobile2068996620.jpg

Back
Top Bottom