Queen's Garden of Green

Sorry, I haven't posted in a few days. I have kinda been in a bit of a funk, it happens from time to time especially when I have something stressing me out. But I have been around just lurking on other journals....

The closet temps is still running in the 90s and high 80s when the lights are off. Hoping today it may be a little cooler since it is in the 70s. I have been checking out the sprouts and I have noticed that the widow's leaves have start to turn light green. And she is also the smallest of all the plants. Which is weird because she was one of the first two I planted. So last night during lights on I gave her some nutes. They're all different sizes but they are like maybe a few days to a week apart. I am not really stressing it just wondering if that is normal for the widow? The diesels and the ak seem to be blowing up, the church is a little behind them. I am starting to think maybe I should've waited til I had things dialed in more? But I can't complain, I am not having any real issues with them despite the minor setbacks with my set up.

Can't speak on the growing characteristics of specific strains, but it's not uncommon for plants, even with the same genetics, to grow at different rates. With the high temps some of them maybe a little stressed and holding back. I suspect the more sativa dominant strains are the ones that are growing a bit faster, as being a lower altitude and equatorial preferring pheno. Just my thoughts out loud.

Can't speak on the growing characteristics of specific strains, but it's not uncommon for plants, even with the same genetics, to grow at different rates. With the high temps some of them maybe a little stressed and holding back. I suspect the more sativa dominant strains are the ones that are growing a bit faster, as being a lower altitude and equatorial preferring pheno. Just my thoughts out loud.

Yeah, you are right about that. I don't know if any are stressed but I will try to take some pics later then you can judge for yourself. I think only one of my plants is a sativa, I think the rest are hybrids. Appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Post the Pictures when You can Queen, and we'll see what is going on. Sometimes Plants just look stressed because of the Heat, but their really OK, I think Yours probably are. Thanks for Friending Me!!! Do You ever reply back when I post to Your Thread? I have not noticed any responses to My Posts in Your/Other Threads Back at Me. Hope I said nothing to offend You!!! Take care and Happy growing! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Queen, the heat wave has broke, for how long we don't know, I saw on news last night that we're suppose to have higher than usual temperatures up until October/grace

Yeah, it has been in the 60's around here today with rain. And I am loving it. The temps have dropped in the closet too, its 80 in there at the moment and humidity has gone up to 59. I gave them all some nutes since the widow has been looking very light. I may just increase it a little next time around.

Post the Pictures when You can Queen, and we'll see what is going on. Sometimes Plants just look stressed because of the Heat, but their really OK, I think Yours probably are. Thanks for Friending Me!!! Do You ever reply back when I post to Your Thread? I have not noticed any responses to My Posts in Your/Other Threads Back at Me. Hope I said nothing to offend You!!! Take care and Happy growing! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

The rest really don't look that bad, it's just the widow that has me concerned. Your welcome about the friending, I am a friendly type of person...lol..Sorry, I haven't replied, I thought when you posted here that you were chatting with Grace. I didn't see where you were talking to me directly, apologies. Now why would you think you offended me?

Hey Queen how's your hives/better dear?/grace

They're doing better, starting to fade some and still itches a little. I still have benedryl for that but have taken all the prednesone(sp) but I only had 3 of them. Then back to the doc at the end of the month. I think I may have her refer me to an allergist to see what else I may be allergic to.

Hi Queen -
Not totally caught up yet but wanted to say hey!!!
Been so busy I've gotten behind on everything.

Yeah, it has been in the 60's around here today with rain. And I am loving it.
HHHHMMMMM...we might live in the same neighborhood??? :hmmmm:
Nothing better than sitting under the umbrella on the deck in the slightly chilly rain smokin a j old skool style :blunt:
Sadly, I had to work but I got my windows open tonight & I'm expecting to sleep like the babe I am :sleep:

I have been checking out the sprouts and I have noticed that the widow's leaves have start to turn light green. And she is also the smallest of all the plants. Which is weird because she was one of the first two I planted. So last night during lights on I gave her some nutes.
The widow is my fave of the 4 I've got going now. Shes been very tolerant of everything & turned into a beast after I topped her. She's also the prettiest of the group I think!!! I'd say go for it...give her even a bit more than you think is wise & I'll bet she'll take off!!!

Off to try to get caught up now

:peace:

Hi Queen -Not totally caught up yet but wanted to say hey!!!Been so busy I've gotten behind on everything.
HHHHMMMMM...we might live in the same neighborhood??? :hmmmm:Nothing better than sitting under the umbrella on the deck in the slightly chilly rain smokin a j old skool style :blunt:Sadly, I had to work but I got my windows open tonight & I'm expecting to sleep like the babe I am :sleep: The widow is my fave of the 4 I've got going now. Shes been very tolerant of everything & turned into a beast after I topped her. She's also the prettiest of the group I think!!! I'd say go for it...give her even a bit more than you think is wise & I'll bet she'll take off!!!Off to try to get caught up now :peace:

Hey there Msme. I totally understand but glad you had the time to pop back in. It would be a trip if we were in the same area but stuff like that really doesn't happen to me. You're prolly close to me like Fishcake is. For now, the coco is still moist and pots heavy so the next time they get nutes I will increase it. I have noticed that two other plants are looking a little light green too. I haven't done any topping to any of them just yet but I will. I love to top, I think that was why my lemon skunk was such a beast last grow.

looking forward to some updated pics. best of luck with ur temps

Thanks, Cross. I remember going to grade school with a guy named Cross, I thought that an original kinda name..I am going to try to take some pics then post them. The temps are reading in the 80s now in the closet, it's just gonna run a little high like that until I can get a fan in a few days.

Ok just finished taking some pics....

White Widow and BCN Diesel
005832.jpg

Church and Big Bomb
004863.jpg

AK48 and Black Diesel
003932.jpg

yeah where is the Royal Courtokenlove! your loyal subjects request a photo of their Majisties grow
do not deny the masses "SHOW US YOUR PLANTS FAREMADINE! LET YOUR FOLLOWERS SEE THE QUEENYEST AND KINGYEST GROW IN YOUR KINGDOM! when you get the chance:)
I geuss I cant type fast enough:thumb:

We must've posted at the same time....lol...Now don't say I don't listen to my royal court...Gonna have to get King to post some pics of his sprouts. He did start a journal, ya know.

subbed I'am right there for him LOL

my bad:( they are starting to get there grow on, and I mean that:thumb:

Queen, the plants are doing great, you should do good with it, my temps were over 100 degrees most days, I didnt stress about it, I figured there was nothing I could do but water and air and light and exhaust/they came out of it no problemo/grace

Hi Queen! :love:

Your girls are looking good....like they are ready to take off!:high-five:

Thanks OMM, yeah they're looking better but the white widow still has me concerned. Wonders if she's a late bloomer or something. The big bomb has really exploded and is the largest of all of them. But don't worry I still got my eye on the church.

Queen, the plants are doing great,

Thanks Grace, appreciate it. I thought when I was doing my first grow I was told if the temps go into the 90's it stresses the plant? Lately it has been staying in the lower 80's in there, humidity in the upper 50s.

Very nice Queen

Thanks, Bob...

Sorry, I haven't been posting much, having issues with my diabetes. Before it was I didn't have the insulin, now it's I am having low blood sugar. Well low for me because I usually run in the upper 200-300. The past few days it has been in the normal range, 95-150 and since I am not use to it being that low, I am feeling shaky. And I don't have anything to bring it back up which sucks. Last time this happened I had glucose tablets but I ran out. I am like man, if it isn't one thing it's another lately with my health. I have been drinking plenty of water believe it or not. Wondering if I passed those kidney stones yet? My hives are almost gone except on my legs but I am hoping it will be gone totally by the end of the week.

Back
Top Bottom