Queen's Garden of Green

glad to hear about the peppers Queen, kie heirloom said once they get a little bigger pick the best looking ones and then repot. also when you do repot get a book of matches and tear off the covering and stick the match heads below where the roots are going to be. peppers lov sulpher, then you can give them the same stuff you give your MJ. they like to dry out some so try not to water to much,were those the ones I sent you?

May seem like a dumb question, but did it FEEL like 99% RH? Is it possible your hygrometer is not accurate?

I know it felt very moist in the closet, even the floor was wet when no water was spilled. I don't think anything is wrong with the hygrometer.

Peppers, unless you have a strain that sets fruit only once, will keep producing until the end of it's life....well season really. Keep harvesting ripe peppers and it will keep producing. You can 'over-winter' some varieties and have them come back, like a perennial. I cut my jalapenos back like roses. Some plants can go 6 or 7 years under the right conditions. And that's what we do after all, give our plants optimal conditions....

The ones I tossed in the coco were haberneros, so what is their life span like? So is it like Jandre said, it will take about two months before they're ripe to harvest? Sorry for all the questions but this is new to me. But I like the idea of growing my own peppers, wishes I could grow other veggies too. I don't like tomatoes.

Most times they break apart to a fine sand in the bladder and are passed easily... Other times, like with the 5cm one I just passed, it only broke in half. With that it's like passing shards of glass..... TWICE. The pain makes the "flow" stop as you are floored in agony. Once you recover, and still have to go it makes you not want to empty the rest.

I definitely don't want the pain. I was trying to look up information on it. One site said something about drinking things that are acidic to break them up, don't know how true that is. Another site said it can take up to a month to pass. Guess I will just have to wait til I get another sonogram. I haven't had any kind of pain while urinating.

You said it right there... "...leave them be."Light, Air, Water, Love. L.A.W.L... the K.I.S.S. of plants...

Yeah, I learned that after I over loved them on my last grow. I just look at them and see what they tell me. I wish I could have things perfect for them but I have to use what I can and what I can afford.

glad to hear about the peppers Queen, kie heirloom said once they get a little bigger pick the best looking ones and then repot. also when you do repot get a book of matches and tear off the covering and stick the match heads below where the roots are going to be. peppers lov sulpher, then you can give them the same stuff you give your MJ. they like to dry out some so try not to water to much,were those the ones I sent you?

I don't even keep matches in my house. I don't like the smell of them when they burn. Since they like sulpher, can I use molasses with them? Actually, I didn't know you sent me pepper seeds. I guess I was so happy to get the mints and stuff I actually over looked them. I have a little coco left so I am going to let the seeds soak then plant them.

Wow seems like I have lost some people somewhere down the line. Maybe because I stopped with the stories? Has my journal gotten considered boring now? I did a little bit of rigging and have tied down 4 of my plants with some garbage bag ties. Can't get more frugal than that can ya? I will post some updated pics tomorrow including the little pepper that could...lol

i dont talk much unless i have something to say

Yeah I use to get complaints about not paying attention or because I would give one word answers. But glad you're sticking with me, Gig. I do admit that I haven't been posting pics as often as I had in my past journals. But to me they still look the same as they did when I took the last pics. I think I am just starting to mellow out with my grows now and just rolling with it.

yep. same as..first couple of grow attempts i was around my plants constantly, getting all excited and then jumping on here to share my thoughts.

now i just let them sit there doing their thing and hope i remember to water them often enough. its also why i prestated in my most recent journal for peeps not to expect an update more than once a week.

and since im no storry teller, it does mean my 420 time is better spent learning new grow knowledge and then spitting it back at those that need it as much as me ;)

Yeah I have slowed down on a few things. One, like you watching my grow every second. I have also stopped helping and have been doing more commenting on a social level. It may just be me but I don't feel I have anything to offer any more. And though I try to gather knowledge it's kind of hard to put it to good use when on a budget or at least my budget.

Yeah I have slowed down on a few things. One, like you watching my grow every second. I have also stopped helping and have been doing more commenting on a social level. It may just be me but I don't feel I have anything to offer any more. And though I try to gather knowledge it's kind of hard to put it to good use when on a budget or at least my budget.

its all good. 2 things are happening, your growing knowledge has slowed on vegitation for a while and is sinking its roots deeper, im sure it will go through another growth spurt soon enough.

and the other...well there is a new skirt in town, you have to share your podium now :rofl:

well there is a new skirt in town, you have to share your podium now

I have no problem sharing the podium never did...Just gonna put my focus on other things, I don't need to be anyone's favorite.

I have no problem sharing the podium never did...Just gonna put my focus on other things, I don't need to be anyone's favorite.
but your the queen!

And always will be unless someone decides to clone me...lol

What does the King think about this!!:rofl:

ok ,feeling like saying something. rekon I dont have anything now:(

ok what happened? you can say or dont. I understand if you dont not my bizz

Hey Queen. I have been super busy lately but have caught up. Sending you all the positive vibes i can muster. That is so much for a person to deal with. Health and personnel. Usually you only have one at time. Good luck and hang in there.
Take care of those plants.

:peace: be with you!

Back
Top Bottom