Quix's SSH from Clone - Chocolate NL Re-Veg & Other Fun Strains Coming Soon!

Re: Quix's SSH from clone,Chocolate NL re-veg, and other fun strains coming soon!

SWEET !! Anything new w/ the re-veg Mom??

Hey Jam! The progress is slow, but there is some small growth starting to happen. Its mostly some gnarley single leaf growth, but I think in the next two weeks we'll start to see some nodes worth talking about. I hope to be able to clone her in the next 30 days. If not, I'll scrap the project and germ some of the new strains I have in the bank......I'll get pics up of the re-veg in a day or so. Thanks for stopping in!!:thumb:

Re: Quix's SSH from clone,Chocolate NL re-veg, and other fun strains coming soon!

Oh, I'm here for the duration either way 'cause of that last grow you did. But, I'm especially interested in the re-veg as I just chopped mine 'bout 21 hours ago & it looks exactly like what you came back to after a week. I actually left two tiny, dense popcorn buds near the bottom but was kicking myself for not leaving a few fan leaves...whacked 'em earlier in the grow & read later its best to leave some greens also when attempting. I'm leaning on only going 2-3 weeks tops 'fore deciding whether to try & "turn" her through completion.

Cheers,
John

Great save on the clones. The aero cloner does its job well. It will construct fish skeleton like roots that is white as pearls. They're healthy you've taken care of them well. Congrats! The re-veg mom will provide more.

Oh, I'm here for the duration either way 'cause of that last grow you did. But, I'm especially interested in the re-veg as I just chopped mine 'bout 21 hours ago & it looks exactly like what you came back to after a week. I actually left two tiny, dense popcorn buds near the bottom but was kicking myself for not leaving a few fan leaves...whacked 'em earlier in the grow & read later its best to leave some greens also when attempting. I'm leaning on only going 2-3 weeks tops 'fore deciding whether to try & "turn" her through completion.

Cheers,
John

Well thanks for hangin out Jam:thumb:...A re-veg is always a lobor of love, as its such a slow process. I've only seen a few done, and there is much debate about the pros n cons. Some say it's more potent the second time around. I'm not so concerned with potency, as this girl was plenty potent the first time around. I'm actually starting to wonder if its a waste of time to do it the way I'm doing it, with no fan leaves....She's looking sad, and I may need the space for plants that will actually produce, soon, and am considering scrapping her soon. We shall see....

Great save on the clones. The aero cloner does its job well. It will construct fish skeleton like roots that is white as pearls. They're healthy you've taken care of them well. Congrats! The re-veg mom will provide more.

Hey 12 thank you for the kind words my friend! And :welcome:...Feel free chime in any time!
My cloner, is a DIY DWC (Deep water culture) Cloner though buddy. Its much different than an aero cloner. Basically, there are 10 gallons of water, all the way up to the net cups, with a bubble wall, (or air stone in some pepole's case) delivering oxygenated water to the rockwool and or roots, 24 hrs a day untill its time to transplant. With aero, there is a nutrient solution that gets sprayed on the roots in intervals throughout the day....Both are good methods from what I've read, but I do believe mine is cheaper to build! Hope to see you around!:thanks:

SSh clone today....
P9150019.JPG

And the re-veg...She's not looking too promising....
P9150022.JPG
P9150023.JPG
P9150024.JPG

Ive decided to give her a week. If there are not some noiceable improvements by then, she'll give way to more productive plants....

The SSH clone looks great, Quix! :goodjob:

I do have to agree with you on the re-veg. Not a lot of green left there! :goodluck:

I do have to agree with you on the re-veg. Not a lot of green left there! :goodluck:

I agree Mr. Krip! :)

Quix....if by next week she hasn't improved....DX her and replace her with something good.:yummy:

I agree Mr. Krip! :)

Quix....if by next week she hasn't improved....DX her and replace her with something good.:yummy:

Yep, its that time....Sometimes you have to make the choice to stop wasting wattage and make better use of your space. I pulled the plug last night, and took a lighter to the last remaining growth. (I didn't inhale lol) Just seemed appropriate that the last flower be burned....

SOOOO....The questiuon now is, do I put the SSH clones straight into flower NOW, or wait till its time to transplant into 5 gallon buckets?
I guess the thing to do would be to transplant soon, take a good 6 or 8 clones(which they'll be ready to give in a week)--While the moms are recovering, I could probably start some LST on them, and get the roots going on the new clones. I figure within 3 weeks I could start flowering everyone (2 moms and the best 4 clones) This would give me the same number of plants as last run. It may take some of the adventure out of things though, I really wanted to start the Strawberry Diesel soon, in case theres a male, and cross with the SSH....I could call it "Still Berry Daze" lol.....Or something funny like that.....I NEED MORE SPACE!!!

Continue to feed the re-veg plant at week 1-2 nutes from the chart. Need nitrogen to produce some fresh branches. The remaining buds will dry off making room for new growth, this can take up 3 weeks.

Continue to feed the re-veg plant at week 1-2 nutes from the chart. Need nitrogen to produce some fresh branches. The remaining buds will dry off making room for new growth, this can take up 3 weeks.

That sounds like great advice if you can spare the room. Is she alive still, though?

:goodluck:

Yep, its that time....Sometimes you have to make the choice to stop wasting wattage and make better use of your space. I pulled the plug last night, and took a lighter to the last remaining growth. (I didn't inhale lol) Just seemed appropriate that the last flower be burned....

SOOOO....The questiuon now is, do I put the SSH clones straight into flower NOW, or wait till its time to transplant into 5 gallon buckets?
I guess the thing to do would be to transplant soon, take a good 6 or 8 clones(which they'll be ready to give in a week)--While the moms are recovering, I could probably start some LST on them, and get the roots going on the new clones. I figure within 3 weeks I could start flowering everyone (2 moms and the best 4 clones) This would give me the same number of plants as last run. It may take some of the adventure out of things though, I really wanted to start the Strawberry Diesel soon, in case theres a male, and cross with the SSH....I could call it "Still Berry Daze" lol.....Or something funny like that.....I NEED MORE SPACE!!!

A moment of silence for the non-reveg. Goody Bye girl! :smokin:

If it were me ......I would not put them in flower before re-potting. Do that before flowering. Re-potting while in flower has not worked well for me.
Strawberry Diesel sounds really good.....got to look that one up.

"Still Berry Daze" is an OK name for me. :thumb:

Who needs adventure.....we need buds! :morenutes:

Good advice is hard to find, so why pass it up. I just yanked mine also, lol.

That sounds like great advice if you can spare the room. Is she alive still, though?

:goodluck:

Hey 12, that is exactly what I did, as far as feeding. But what little growth there had been, was too little for my time and energy. She very well may have come out of it, but it would have taken longer to come to a point where she was clonnable, than I was willing to wait. She was only going down hill, and I didn't feel like waiting.

X, no, she is no longer with us:rip: I thinks OMM said it well. Its time to get something in the space that isn't holding up the ones who want to produce! I definitely would have given her a shot, though, if I had a space to incubate her lol....Im really considering building a small tent that can be kept elsewhere in the closet, or even in the bedroom for such occasions as this.

A moment of silence for the non-reveg. Goody Bye girl! :smokin:

If it were me ......I would not put them in flower before re-potting. Do that before flowering. Re-potting while in flower has not worked well for me.
Strawberry Diesel sounds really good.....got to look that one up.

"Still Berry Daze" is an OK name for me. :thumb:

Who needs adventure.....we need buds! :morenutes:

Hey OMM! I agree, I would be a fool to transplant after flipping. I'm just getting a little anxious to get things moving, you know how it is. I plan to wait about another week, then top and take cuttings from the sides. Then its back out with the bubble clonner, and as soon as the clones have roots, Ill re-pot everyone. The moms will probably go into 5 gal buckets, if I can find something to hold the run off water in my small space, and the clones will go into 2 or 3 gallon pots.....:morenutes:

Good advice is hard to find, so why pass it up. I just yanked mine also, lol.

Yep!:thumb: Good call my friend. :thumb: I may try it again some other time, but for now theres a lot more my bulbs could be doing with all that electricity:morenutes:

Re-vegging can be tough. I've tried once but decided to boot it and start fresh. Also reminded myself to take few clones from plants before flowering for insurance. Fresh start will provide higher vigor than re-vegged plants. Good call!

Yep!:thumb: Good call my friend. :thumb: I may try it again some other time, but for now theres a lot more my bulbs could be doing with all that electricity:morenutes:

Yeah, onward and upward! :cheer:

Well guys I hate to ask for anything from people, but I would like to ask those of you who pray, to just say a quick prayer if you could, for my mother, a great woman. She has had a low white blood cell count, and low red platelet count which has gotten slightly worse over the last year, and is having a bone marrow biopsy to find out if theres Luchemia, or worse, MDS-An untreatable and uncurable condidtion which has a lif expectancy of 3-5 years. I'm praying whatever the problem is, that its at least treatable, so she has a chance. If you don't pray, she could still use any positive and healing vibes you could spare. Thanks in advance guys! I'll have a picture update soon!

Back
Top Bottom