Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

quick question to you fine folk.
50 days into big bud flower.
and the buds started ferociously.
about a week or so ago ( approx) they seem to have stopped.
not getting taller, or fatter.what
some leaves are turning lighter green.
and a couple have rust spots.

I've assumed nute lock issue,
and /or calcium def.

have flushed though with gallons of water.

question is, was my diagnosis spot on?
and
will/when will girls start to grow again?

thanks in advance guys.

love.x

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nope... that's end of life for your plant. Pull it in the next day or so, when you see most of the triches have gone cloudy. -OR- when all the hairs (pistils) go from white to red/brown/orange...(recede)

Peggypitbull.. hi.... you got a journal going? Need so much more info (strain/nutes/medium etc) but without it, sounds like your on top of it.

Oh it's big bud is it? How many days strain? How do the trichs look? Have 90% of pistils turned colour? Could of stalled or as jandre says might be finished, photos or info would help..

well.

one bud on 2 plants have gone reddish.
but that's it.

all buds are still really white.

right.

growing 8 plants under 1200w hps.
In soil (lightmix).
tent is 2.4m x 1.2m.
it's air cooled through tubes.
a de-humidifier.
I have co2 bag also.

temps are at hottest 26.
at night coldest. 16.
humidity is 44%.

I'm feeding them Tommy gun nutes. (English brand).

they vegged for 6 weeks.
topped.
some topped twice.
some were fim ( not on purpose).
all in 11 litre pots.

*and breath*

I'd say they are just finishing up,might have got some lockout. You'll notice the size will almost double in appearance the last two weeks of flower, they'll really fatten up. Check with a loupe or microscope the trichomes, looking for 90% cloudy, with some ambers in there..

I'd say they are just finishing up,might have got some lockout. You'll notice the size will almost double in appearance the last two weeks of flower, they'll really fatten up. Check with a loupe or microscope the trichomes, looking for 90% cloudy, with some ambers in there..
yeah gonna get my loupe out and have a better look.

i natuarlly thought they'd be finishing up.
but seems really early for big bud.
as it's approx 10 week bloom.

gonna feed em for a week.
see how that goes, and flush for a week.

first big bud grow, bit underwhelmed with it.

have just switched super skunk over.
so...fingers crossed for this time.

Might be an earlier finishing pheno.. Ive got some shark shock to grow, majority will go for 70 days but the pheno to search for is a 47 day one..

Just got home.. mail waiting.. was meant to be signed but was in my mail box.. I didn't want to sign for it, so happy days..

IMG_457211.JPG

Damn what a nice block of sweets.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah mate..

Yeah, it's meant to replace a 600.. although feral replaced his 600 with two, but his is a 5x5, not sure if he was getting total coverage with his 600, so tha infos a little redundant :rofl:.. partimus says it covers a 4x4 no worries..

Yeah, it's meant to replace a 600.. although feral replaced his 600 with two, but his is a 5x5, not sure if he was getting total coverage with his 600, so tha infos a little redundant :rofl:.. partimus says it covers a 4x4 no worries..

My issue with coverage was my hood, which I could have replaced a lot cheaper...but.. man these things are good :rofl: I would have replaced with just one of these but 2 is roughly the same power draw as what I was running, maybe even cheaper as the last power bill had dropped, not by much but still noticeable :)

Hey Grizz... Nice score on the beans, mate..
I have a whole heap of the 0.5ml plastic vials with the snaplock lid, will send you down a heap if you want bro :thumb: I bought a pack of 1000 :rofl:
I use these too. They rule. I make little labels with masking tape and nikko, then stick em in a ziplock..
Although; Iv'e got like 30 seeds... Looks like you got a few more than that!

My issue with coverage was my hood, which I could have replaced a lot cheaper...but.. man these things are good :rofl: I would have replaced with just one of these but 2 is roughly the same power draw as what I was running, maybe even cheaper as the last power bill had dropped, not by much but still noticeable :)
Man, I want one of those lights so bad...! Hope they start getting cheaper soon..

This really nice dude I know sent me some really cool LEDs a while back. See, I was down in my "Show" box, and he took pity on me 'cause my LEDs all broke. All he wanted were some rare beanz in return. Helluva cool guy if ya ask me. I got almost watt running for watt broken, and am runnin' (I THINK) 800w in my 2x4 cabinet. Or is that 600w? Maybe 400W... Hell I gotta go check now.

Anyway, helluva cool guy that dude, man....

EDIT: Yeah, it's two 198w lights. so yup 396w. That's 800w HPS equiv. for these combined. But the beam is REALLY TIGHT so it needs both in that box.

EDIT: EDIT: I know that really cool dude is out there on here somewhere, so I just gotta say thanks again for your help, really cool dude.

Back
Top Bottom