Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

And the day just keeps getting better :passitleft: g'day Jim... these smart phones are working on some human emotion brainwash thingy. I start to get antsy when I can't find the charger or if I leave it at home..actually something I've been thinking about, how to ease off the iPhone addiction..

LOL! Once you get well, to get off the iPhone, get an LG Stylo2(android). :rofl:

You'll never use anything else.

Hey Colloidal silver as high a PPM as you can an plenty eating Ganja eating :} ,, if not start swilling wih Organic Cider vinegar an Ganja or Bicarb drink ,, Every morn try to drink any one at least twice a day,, if you have any Tumeric use that as much as you can And on top of that Take care :thumb:

Yep, every year.. you should be right up your way, it'll dry out.. you won't get the week of rain followed by week of damp and cloud cover.. watch it mate but you should be right.. I want to find out about you job.. I'll be on tonight with updates and questions for all..

Just got home.. mail waiting.. was meant to be signed but was in my mail box.. I didn't want to sign for it, so happy days..

IMG_457211.JPG

Around 20 in each, some more, couple look around 15-17... meant to be 15packs.. nah not widow.. ive gone for lots of crosses, so I should get one outta them (I hope)

Franco.. maleria.. I think they were there, medical cannabis, to treat maleria. That might be wrong but I feel it was a weird circumstance like that..

That's half my order.. :rofl: it's a sickness :rofl: the ones I got coming are the money. La Niña Nevshaze mango haze, can't wait to fuck these up and be back on fems and autos.. :rofl:

Only regs mate.. mns only do regs.. about $250 I think it was..

Stealth :rofl::rofl: they knew they were coming to vic, no stealth required..:rofl:

Nice looking selection of beans there Grizz, MNS is one of those old school breeders that I definitely want to try out one day.

you got a really cool sounding selection there and I am looking forward to watching you grow them out for sure :thumb:

the seed hoarding thing is definitely a shared problem, I already have to many to grow out and I am eyeing up more to try :rofl:

No mate, I'm getting a 315 cmh in a few weeks, maybe little longer. They seem to be changing quickly, I could hold out another grow and see.

Back
Top Bottom