Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

I want to cry.. two days in a row washed out.. not good when your five hours from home..

That sucks bro, obviously.

Better luck tomorrow!

Peace, Hyena

Yeah we have radar but that doesn't help when so far from home.. plus it changes every day or so, our wether here isn't predictable.. it's very normal to be 35 one day and 17 the next.. .. stuff all left on this job also.. I've gone to cinemas now and there's nothing on..

Yeah weather here is messed up lol, has been sunny most of the day, first day in 3 weeks, just got home and sweating, now its raining again :rofl:

Edit.. holy shit it just went from a sunny day to almost night because of how black these clouds are, going to get hit bloody hard

Edit 2... Thunder, Lightning and now Hail :rofl: Lights are dimming, looks like maybe a power out lol

Yeah kong was showing.. I haven't seen any promos for it.. will it be good? Damn, I thought it'd be b grade.. Logan was showing also but that's more DVD (I think)

It cleared here at 2.. I'd say blew up your way feral. Good luck mate, there's lots in it..

Yeah, Kong is supposed to be good. Have a few mates who watched it and enjoyed it. Has a decent cast as well. I would give it a go.

I looked up bear claw.. oh my oh my, got to find an American bakery.. they make our danish look third world treats..

Well I'll know next wash out to watch kong:) thanks mate..

Thanks mate, thought so..

I went to hydro store today. Almost got talked into buying a crap product.. google is a great tool (or misleading) to research stuff your not sure about.. got a price on a hi-par $725.. thinking also of going back to hydro.. I might do some comparison grows for taste and high/effect.. thinking of growing in perlite..

:rofl: sounds like my trip down the hydro shop yesterday, was asking for a root conditioning solution like the DM Zone and he was like "have you tried house and garden?" I was thinking they must have had a root zone product but nope he was trying to get me to buy 4l jugs of coco nutrients :rofl: I explained i don't even grow in coco and I had enough to last me about a year, just need the root shit, then tried moving on and selling me cyco nutrients :rofl: I ended up buying some Rock Supercharge root tonic, don't know if its going to keep my res in check but should help with roots :rofl: I have a feeling most of my ph shifting lately is due to the crap DM Zone.

I'm not sure which one I'm going to go.. cyco rock nutrifield or dr earth.. I mean the professors, not dr earth..

Yeah they do sell the cyco.. I think that's what I'll use, might be able to get a deal.. the hydro store has a lot of the professor, I can't make out if because he sells lots of it or doesn't sell any of it :rofl:

Holy schamoly mouser.. awesome man... i picked up a master kaze winter clearance.. 80 seeds :) your got some good ones coming mate and lots of them :high-five::passitleft:

Holy schamoly mouser.. awesome man... i picked up a master kaze winter clearance.. 80 seeds :) your got some good ones coming mate and lots of them :high-five::passitleft:

It truely is an addiction :/ I had refrained from seed purchases for quite a while...I was in recovery. This is your fault you know :)

Back
Top Bottom