Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

Nice mate.. I might smoke my last sour d bud.. been in a jar for a while :rofl: wasnt tasting the best last time I had it though :rofl: might put it through the vaporiser, see how that goes..

She'll need a cure too.. if you can, keep some away for two months then open it up, see how the stone and flavour is then.. I'm only going off her look and your description, I'm not even sure what her breeding is, just looks a lot of sativa in her..

Yeah she will need a cure but the flavor is already so strong, cant even get that green wet taste to it, tastes nothing like bud though :rofl: Its a cross of Kosher Kush and Tangie, has a full on rank off orange smell mixed with a real fat guys Body Odor that you get stuck next to on a train for hours type thing :rofl: shit tastes exactly how it smells :rofl:

Chipping away at that harvest you just had :rofl:

So been doing some reading and re-evaluating my stance on things.. got taught some and have changed my opinion to a degree.. I think I know how autos should be used.. anybody here know what the most pure indica auto would be? Only regs as I'd like to breed using them..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh I'm serious, can't wait to see if my plan works.. Its not for smoking any of the flowers :rofl::rofl:

I started a thread and all for this question.. no replies.. I thought this place was an auto haven..

Handy tip.. Atlantic salmon and chocolate don't go well together.. .

HahahA happy 420 brothers and sisters... :passitleft:

Doesn't seem like anybody does.. maybe my previous words have made it impossible for any auto heads to help me :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: I'm quite interested in your plans but I have no plans to grow any myself :rofl: I think you would be pretty limited in range of reg autos, only ever seen a couple here and there for sale but I don't exactly go looking for them :thumb: best bet from what I hear Mephisto Genetics in the way of autos but not sure if they have any reg strains, id grab a nice indica reg and breed it into something auto, indica dominant preferably ;)

Back
Top Bottom