Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

Coco good idea.. soil I get results I'm after, it's also good just mixing no measuring anything, once a week and done. But the work, mixing saving mixing soil, messy and time consuming. More expensive than coco unless amending and reusing... drip feed coco would be great or perlite.. hope the keeping them small works in my favour with the haze leaning strains.

Plenty in your veg tent Grizz, should be interesting. Don't know anything about autos except that it appears if you know what to do with them they can be pretty impressive. You'll never get the same thc levels tho (yet), just one thing to keep in mind.

Oh and the other thing from what I have noticed with autos is the first month is what makes or breaks them, really need super growth in that first month. But like I said it only from what I've read and observed. Be great only having one light cycle tho, damn that would be good.

I don't need to smoke an autos flowers through my bong or grow one under my lights, I've got to much that excites me to do that.... unless on some medicinal thing that the strains levels suite, no point growing them.. those wanting to get high/stoned, why grow lesser genetics.. yet? Ever.. I don't believe you can have a % of something that's useless to psychoactivity and produce stronger high.. Goes against everything I know, which is very little.. I've got a thought that the leaf matter of autos and photos is different. I wouldn't have a clue but wouldn't be surprised if the plant matter is closer to hemp/fiber.. info would have to be somewhere.. I think I found the auto beans I want.. sensi sell 10 pack of regs called indica auto :rofl: i'll look into them a little..

Seen dudes do 12/12 and getting three ounce plants.. 1000w hPs would be nice (I don't need it but be good)

Breed with.. I've got massive plans :rofl::rofl: not really.. but an idea. Couple crosses back and forth, 50,000 free auto beans to plant Melbourne out with :drool::rofl: I jest but if the cross doesn't give me what I want they need to go somewhere :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: nice :passitleft:

How's the sampling going blacksmith?

Hey Grizz, all good mate? No sampling yet, but all is chopped and boxed, decent yield this season, preliminary dry weight is 1290g from a total of 8 plants, not excellent, but I'm happy. Smoke reports will be forthcoming after cure.

Been trying to do this report for a while.. I've been smoking the lunar the last week.. man I don't know how to give a smoke report on it. It's a strange one.. so smooth to point of not thinking I've had a cone. No head rush or anything after a bong. Not an instant effect either, which can lead to a few quick ones in a row.. It doesn't creep on you but has me aware of its effect nursing me up. during the day it's more on the mellow side of creative & motivational but then at night it cradle rocks me to sleep.. apparently it's high thc/cbd, it's something because I haven't smoked anything like this before. It's cured to have a totally different effect than samples.. I wasn't sure when first started smoking it but as weeks gone on the effect I'm really enjoying more..

Well done blacksmith :high-five: that's awesome bro.. bloody might have been a shit start but man I've been jealous not having anything in the ground with this finish to the season, been the best in years.. can't wait to hear the smoke report mate..

Lol Grizz that's the exact description most have for it and the smell grows on you too. I get anxious when the stash gets low. The last description from a friend was "it's definitely different."
I'm exited to watch your next round too That Black Dog is on my list of strains to try

Jandre kush Day 44.. they are a really nice size and can't wait to see them swell up and finish off. Getting sticky and stinky now, some nice aromas coming from them..
IMG_46927.JPG

IMG_469410.JPG

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom