Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

Awesome mate, thanks for showing us.. it's almost like your got to do something with it,being such a rare occurrence (didn't realise how hard that's to spell :rofl:) .. even f2 and stick them in your fridge or in the mail :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you idiot :rofl::rofl::rofl: and I say that with love :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

looks like its all happening in here :rofl: :rofl: don't worry don, ive messed up a few plants in the past, very easy to do, that's when i started labelling them all :rofl: I'm so bad ill take a clone and walk out of the room and forget what it is :rofl:

Yea things are a bit fuzzy right now. Short term memory is gone. 7 days left of 1 gram a day of rso. It's been 3 months. Take maintenance for a month then another 3 month course. .

How's it going?

How's it going?

I feel fine, won't have scans again until September. I did a round of rso 6 months ago and the tumours stated programmed cell death (Apoptosis). So I'm just going to keep at it now.

I personally know two people who have had great results. One was brain tumours, all gone now. And another bone cancer and liver and it looks like it's been cleaned up too. So it's great stuff.

So it's looking good, thanks for asking.

Just sent you a message..

Around day 20 they start popping open..

I'm sitting in the doctors surgery, waiting for a doctor.. I'm doubled over in pain.. my whole stomach is sore and red, infection across it. Can't believe the pain I'm in.. Ill need antibiotics.. now for the laugh... in grown hair.. it's not funny. Any laughs go on ignore :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom