Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

Pretty much evenly spread, no favorites other to say that the C99 smells like pineapple.

The jandre number one, scatter speed weed as I know it, that had a full pineapple smell to it.. once cured, smells like a packet cake mix I use, spiced date loaf, exactly same, has a undertone of ginger which the cake mix has also.

420-magazine-mobile680172156.jpg

This has hermied right?

Yeah looks like a male.. why you think hermied, was it a clone? I have heard but never seen a clone completely reverse sex. But that looks straight up male.. .

Haha.. thanks for that Donvito, see answer posted just after I ask the question....

That's a hard one.. watch for any hermie expression.. that's how rockster breed cheese into seed form, had a clone completely reverse.. .. ..

Yea it's a strange one. Clone. Fem seeds. No makes before. So it's a head scratched.
That is definitely odd if you grew fem seeds, flowered all females and then ended up with a male clone.. Is the mother the clone came from really old or sick? Full reversal is very rare and that looks like a full blown healthy and productive male.. Nice fat nanners. I would love to hear SkunkWorks opinion on this subject.. He may have had some expeirence with similar issues..

NAh, I don't need any pollen.. what is it, out of interest?

Wow.. the one you've flowerd out a few times?

Back
Top Bottom