Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

Geez I feel soft though..

Weeks course of antibiotics lol

What are probiotics? Yukoult?

Hey mouser :passitleft: is it a girl? I found a post last night,dude saying how good mango widow is. Cheaper than the haze better flavour than black widow.. thinking of cracking some

You need a trip to SA grizz. You will return a man. :rofl: Sorry bud... too good an opportunity to pass up. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey mouser :passitleft: is it a girl? I found a post last night,dude saying how good mango widow is. Cheaper than the haze better flavour than black widow.. thinking of cracking some

I do believe she is. Got more coco pellets arriving today and Im going to take 1/2 dozen clones...maybe 7. :) The way she is coming along, a whole tent of her wouldnt suck. I'll throw up a new pic tonight when the lights come on.

:passitleft:

420-magazine-mobile1745535942.jpg

This is my Humboldt Purple Headband.
Day 30
Starting to get frosty, hasn't filled out all that much yet.

I know Blaze.. ridiculous.. I had a burst appendix ten year ago, similar pain. I can't friggin believe it.. t-shirt hurts touching my gut.. we're hard down this way :rofl:

:rofl:

Aussies are well hard, was just fucking with you, but you know that. ;)

I would have rushed to the doc as well, not knowing what was up and expecting the worst. :thumb:

Get well soon bud.

Be interesting to see what stretch she gives.. tent full would be nice.. looking forward to the pics mate..

Geez Donvito, that looks really nice mate... rep that up..

Stretch is a little insane so far...I only have a little 5' high tent. Ive been having to bend/break her daily. Doesnt seem to slow her down at all. Today Im going to work on rearranging my set up to allow for a few more inches of height. First day of vaca and its pouring out...what better way to spend a day. :)

Doc said few days and antibiotics should clear it, if not go back and he'll draw it out.. I should have grabbed a syringe off him and done it, I feel like that's what it needs.. no Aussie aren't hard, we're butter :rofl: ok I am :rofl::rofl:

How long off? Man I'd love a holiday. Sounds like a great way to start it... any plans?

How long off? Man I'd love a holiday. Sounds like a great way to start it... any plans?

Im off till next Monday. As for plans...day trips to the lake, there was mention of a zipline trip with a friend and her girls, maybe a movie or 2, lots of BBQ, to be honest it doesnt matter. I just really need a break and its always fun to spend time with my son.

speak of the devil, he's awake and I must fetch him. :)

Back
Top Bottom