Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

We mix, just how it is where I live.. only time I smoke straight is vape..

Err no rollie tobacco with mull :rofl: when I first stared smoking my uncle made a mix with white ox.. I still can taste it almost 30 years later. Not sure what got me off my head more :rofl:

I bet the white ox :rofl: :rofl: man that's some horrid stuff lol, no, never rollies with mull :thumb: tbh when I smoked pre made ciggies and added it to the mull it made it taste like shit, only reason we used to do it was because we were young and could only afford a 20 between 4 of us, stretch that shit out as far as it goes :rofl: these days I don't have the issue of running out or having to stretch anything out, shit these days I see a bud I don't like and throw it :rofl: :rofl:

maybe it was to stretch it out,idk, just how I've smoked it since I started.. I like the rush having a bong mixed, it's a different stone or set up to to stoneness.. now it just the way it is for me.. anology time :rofl: my mums not a chef but makes a better roast dinner than anyone else's mum or any chef. Just what you get used to.. if I'm outta smokes, means I have to buy a packet before I can have a mix..

Feral, nah that's not it,cause I ain't changed and can't find the taste either..

Although it used to be styvesies that went in, now it's paper filled bond street, so it could be :rofl:

I always have to stretch it out near the end but can't stand spin,last time I tried it I puked

Don't bury half your stash and it'll get further :rofl::rofl: how are you mate?

What's with the wig fucker? Piss off idiot.. regaine is all you need..

Back
Top Bottom