Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

That durple pream sure is durple and pretty preamy looking. :thumb:

Cool avatar Feral.

It's so good but with the limited space it's such a tease.. I really want to grow La Niña ssh Ortega nevhaze widow grail new Skunk mango haze nordle and that's without looking what I have..

Thanks blaze.. true colour is better, the green in the photo isn't seen from here, except the stems, which gives a wicked contrast..

Thanks night.. can't wait to crack some of them..

Bang that into the NOTM contest. It's the right colour, and nice and frosty.

Grizz,
Do the SSH.
Trust me. .

I've seen the current SSH stock, live.
It leans HEAVILY to Neville's Haze. Ergo, put as much HID (not(!) LED) lighting as you can on it, and be prepared for ++11 weeks in flower. I'll keep you posted on the exacts as I learn them. It's PERFECT Dutch coffee shop Haze man, simply fucking epic.
420-magazine-mobile285884036.jpg

These Cree cxb3590 are bright white light man.. they nothing like plurple leds.. heat is main difference, honestly, I think you'd be surprised..

I will put extra light in though before getting into the hazes and be waiting for some more heat...

These Cree cxb3590 are bright white light man.. they nothing like plurple leds.. heat is main difference, honestly, I think you'd be surprised..

It's that there's not enough par reach through the canopy, not so much an overall issue. Well, real, pure haze doesn't really have much of a canopy, but they stretch like a motherfucker & I don't think LEDs will cover it well enough. There's reallllly(!) little to no indica in SSH Grizz-anything that leans to the NL heritage aren't the ones you want, and the true Skunk #1 he used doesn't pass on any indica traits, so what you're left with is essentially equatorial sativa in profile. Flower those suckers at 6" or you'll be in for easy 2m tall plants, is what I'm sayin' man. I LOVE ❤️ LOVE LOVE true Hazes man, but very few people ever invest the time to do it & do it correctly. IMO it's some of the best smoke in the world but it's disappearing due to people wanting their flowers done "yesterday" & ofc it's not what you'd call a cash crop thing, especially indoors.
These days, I've seen a pile of things with "Haze" in the name, but little to no actual Haze in the breeding. Excellent, Real Haze practical hybrids are few and far between due to the poly-hybrid nature of the current seed sales climate. Combining two, four way polys, one of which is alleged to contain Haze, does not a legit Haze Hybrid make, I assure you. But *sigh* the name sells, so you know what happens.

Ok, ☕☕☕☕

Thanks Jaga.. :passitleft: hope you find your pot :passitleft:

Making me :drool: skunkworkz.. I want the long flowering cause I know what that's offerering.. some good Thai influence. good to hear haze is still showing strong..

Reminder post to all..

image28199.jpg

You have 3590's? Best cob on the market. Did you build your light? If so what driver are you using any how many watts are you sending to the cobs?

I brought panels off Ali..meanwell drivers.. think 100w to each COB.. fairly sure they were cheaper than I could make them..

Back
Top Bottom