Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

IMG_481412.JPG

Your Tangie seems to love it :rofl::rofl::passitleft:

Hi Dennise.. :passitleft: yeah, had them up about a month.. they seem to be working.. I'm really happy with them atm.. really good price which is nice..

☕️Morning cross-post☕

Hola BL!
As always, looking good man! ..
@Norcaliwood how are ya? .
I'm not a big fan of "claimed high THC ratios as an indicator of superiority, myself. [IMO] Great herb is a balance of THC, CBD, CBN, terps, and the multitude of the other chemicals that compose its makeup. Which is why people have affinity for certain cuts over, even, certain hybrids or strains. As we know, not all plants are created equal; what floats your boat may not float mine. "30% THC" (which is more a construct of commercial "testing" than real world reality, I assure you) makes people think of "sheer power" (so they buy (into) it, & ignore the bigger picture. It's really "Marketing to Millennials 101" in full effect, as there's plenty of "15% THC" varietals with no ceiling that'll knock you on your ass out there-when what's being sold (at top dollar) is simply perception.
If you have your weed tested in Colorado & don't like the % that comes back, find a lab that skews to higher numbers, is how it really works. Testing isn't standardized, and a 2g sample is in no way indicative of any given kilo lot anyhow. If you don't think that the "average" sample that's submitted isn't the best top in the bunch, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale, cheap. .
Breeding right now isn't focused on how it should work; Target trait-based selections bred for consistency, and refined over multiple generations, knowing the genetics being worked with FULLY, and very very few if any aren't rushing anything they can to market, basically untested. Letting consumers do your beta testing for you at full price is lame. as. fuck.
It's primarily consisting of rank amateur polyhybrid crosses of polyhybrid crosses begetting the genetic clusterfucks that create the occasional lottery ticket-esque "unicorn." It's a big fucking money grab. And to be quite honest, I cant recall seeing one single grow room on 420 that's capable of the scale it takes to adequately hunt the mythical unicorn. Are you going to find a unicorn in an LED tent grow? Maybe, and you might get hit by lightning in the 7-11 parking lot while pumping gas or have a heart attack sitting on the shitter & go out like Elvis. Anything is possible.
To illustrate, I could name a handful of popular "breeders" and summarily gut their incorrect processes. But I won't. If someone spends the time doing research (Hint: If you're interested in deep research on why unicorns are an unstable mess, start with the one known as "Gorilla Glue #4" or anything "cookies" & dig around in those shitshows) & not buying into florid ad copy & pretty Instagram pictures, in time they'll figure out what's wrong, for themselves. Those too lazy to do so, get what they deserve.

Ok, ☕

That's funny you saying getting 2g tested.. shanti talks (maybe tongue in check) of having a small sample tested and being pleased with results. Difference being, his small sample was 20pounds :rofl:

IMG_496710.JPG

Stuffing around,thought it looked alright :rofl:

PS Holy Cow that purple dream is PURPLE! Looking awesome, dude.

BID's Durple pream. Day 60..

IMG_499615.JPG

Thanks Ditchweed.. I forgot to upload this one earlier..

IMG_499315.JPG

Back
Top Bottom