Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

:rofl:

Thanks Jaga :passitleft: you just jealous cause I know where she is :rofl: hope that's not too early :rofl: actually, I hope you found it :passitleft:

:thanks:I did Last night I was putting some washing out and I found it in the peg bag ???
Hidden in a place I would eventually find it :passitleft: I said to him thanks chap I found some thing nice among the pegs an he blushed ,, so I gave him a kiss told him I was as happy as could be :passitleft:
Time to get the weeklys in see you and top of the buds :circle-of-love:

:passitleft: that's awesome mate.. and a little worrying.. did he hide it in there or take it and give it back like you misplaced it? does he know the rules about it? That's why mines out of sight.....well, to a point, also she doesn't know what she's looking at, still couple years away from that.. ohh well it's back, don't let that happen again:passitleft:

That's great mate :passitleft: I bet you were proud.. relieved.. suddenly happy :rofl: :passitleft:

Here's some other pics I took Sunday.. I went a little early with the jandre, being clones finish earlier.. Yellowed up week or two too early, temps slowed them down and I didn't adjust.. colour coming out in couple these hyenas.. look identical but ones black others blue..
IMG_50055.JPG

IMG_50066.JPG

IMG_50075.JPG

Black hyena
IMG_50095.JPG

IMG_50105.JPG

Blue hyena
IMG_50118.JPG

IMG_50128.JPG

Thanks Jim.. they almost didn't make the cut but through laziness, I posted them:rofl:
Thanks Feral... woke up at 2, sat up had a coffee and something to eat, back bed at five.. it's now 10:15 and I'm late :rofl: I figure your meant to sleep when tired and be awake when not. I do t do alarm clocks for that reason. Hard enough getting to sleep I'm not going to be woken when I'm not ready to be :rofl: they call us the self indulged lazy generation.. why! :rofl:
Thanks Ditchweed... caught some of the colouring, going to be some nice frosty flowers, albeit not much of them..

Yeah man, awesome puss session finally.. I was hoping for little more and somewhat grosser but healthy creamy yellow goo excreated like a snake coming outta hibernation.. still more to go, about half size it was. No hair though. Not digging anymore. At moment looks like an extra nipple near my button but if I dig it will look like two buttons :rofl:

Around 20 years no alarm clock for me.. I hate being told what to do, that sound is like some crazy bitch nagging at ya.. when I was working my first job I'd wake up before it'd go off, then wait for it, then press sleep, sleep again, then be more tired than I was before going to bed.. unplugged it one day and have never turned back. Only once have I slept through and misssed something..

Funny thing is when I used to set my alarm id never hear it and end up waking up to an actual nagging bitch pushing me out of bed :rofl: didn't really matter what time I got up when I was running my own business but when I was working for others id be starting at all different times every day, sometimes up at 2am to beat traffic and start at 7am, next day could be 5 mins around the corner starting at 9am, 5 mins late and your either fired or having your ass chewed out by the boss or the customer :rofl:

:rofl: Thank god I've never had jobs like that.. hour late to me means work hour later, no big deal. Or work harder when I get there and knock off an hour earlier :rofl: I couldn't go into the real workforce.. sounds like people just want to bitch cause that's what they are taught, no real relevance behind a lot of stuff.. I understand some jobs needing strict timetables but most don't, just people wanting to put their importance over others. That's relative also, don't need a lazy prick that just takes and gives nothing back..

The thing is it's hard to fire people these days so they promote them to get them out of departments, a bunch on incompetent pricks running the show.

Plus with retirement age being raised you have a whole lot of older workers still in the work force in mid management and younger folks stuck lower unable to earn enough to buy a home.

G'day mate, welcome.. joke? You want a joke? What'd you call a cheap circumcision? A rip off :rofl::rofl::rofl: ouch

Back
Top Bottom