Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

To be sure to be sure..

Hey black thumbs.. It's hard cause I'm away but I've got ten to put into flower but then weed out males.. I've got five seedlings and I've got another lot I got to crack and grow for a friend.. needing to clean out the tent proper and being away has put everything out of whack.. how's things up your way? No cyclones this year? When you start up again?

I see a like from blacksmith.. how's things bro? All quiet on the western front.. how's plants? Big flowers? Hope your well silent bob :rofl:

Still using the GLR huh? Man, I haven't GLR'ed a plant in years. Will have to remember that when I get some sativas going in a tent. Is stretch reduction fairly universal across the strains you've tried? I never really got scientific with it, tracking and comparing.

Thanks!

Stretch reduced to mere days, vs. weeks without, across the board. Some indicas show 0% - 5% stretch. Some leggy sativas still go up to 25%, but their normal stretch (lambsbread) is at about 40%, so........yeah....

Holy Shit, Grizzman! Those are some nice plants!! Can't decide my favourite!! Just insane, both of them, Congats! Nice colours, and so FAT!!
And they look enormous in your tiny house!!
G'day, Heir! Hope you are well, mate!
:rofl:
:thumb:

"No, Robin. With my head sticking out of this neosaurus costume, I might not appear like an ordinary, run of the mill crimefighter."
"It is the duty of every good citizen of Gotham City to report meeting a man from Mars in a public park".

Thanks Santbin..

Veg tent update..
Jandre kush..

IMG_44959.JPG

IMG_44968.JPG

IMG_44978.JPG

IMG_449810.JPG

Berry bomb.

IMG_449913.JPG

And I've got 1grizzly purple 3 durple pream and 1 GDP... only seedling, first leaves..

Yeah, 3x3 is full, no room at all.. I'm going to put in five at time, but top take clones and veg the topped plants in flower tent for two weeks before flip.

Stretch reduced to mere days, vs. weeks without, across the board. Some indicas show 0% - 5% stretch. Some leggy sativas still go up to 25%, but their normal stretch (lambsbread) is at about 40%, so........yeah....

Cool, thanks very much.

My brain went somewhere with this, this morning. I have 2 tents of DDA and they are in stretch right now, and stretchy they are too. So much, so fast in fact I took the time to hand write "Holy Crap!" this week on my data sheets for those tents. Wait until Sunday, I'll take a pic and post last Tuesday's pic side by side with tomorrows. Anyhow, I wonder how an auto reacts to GLR? Probably won't care, but I'm curious.

And some bud shots over in a Fruit Punch tent. Don't mind my burn margins, I simply found their EC limit. Future FP cycles thank this one for taking one for the team. Entering week six in a couple days. Still stacking the flowers on. There are some pheno differences in my S1 generation. First pics, those are hard already. Last pic is a big cola, but not putting the mass on like the other pheno, yet.

:peace:

:passitleft:

DSCN26423.JPG

DSCN26434.JPG

DSCN26445.JPG

DSCN26455.JPG

DSCN26484.JPG

Back
Top Bottom