Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

Before anyone goes pheno hunting for purple blue dream, I'd like to point out that there IS NO PURPLE BD. It makes no genetic sense.

Instead of typing it all again, go read my post about it in CannaFan journal

Like I said in her thread, I hate being the realist sometimes. But come on folks. Think about it, do a punnett square chart if you need. Blue Dream it is not, though it could have BD parents.

:Namaste:

See my question mark... I can't work out if he's saying it was bagseed.. nice looking photos though..

Under a tornado warning. Gotta go shelter.....

EDIT: Crazy front passed at 70mph. All hell broke loose for about a minute, but no tornado. We'll see what the tail end does. But for now it's drizzle and thunder.

Nashville might get a Tornado. Looking bad on radar. That went right past me.

Wow man, scary stuff.. glad it went past, hopefully not to much damage wherever it lands..

I'm at macdonalds.. should I try the truffle burger :rofl: can't believe maccas has truffles..

Need advice guys
This plant is 66 days into flower
420-magazine-mobile177094679.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2015709168.jpg

She looks quite a ways off to me. How long do you guys think she has left to run.

I'm at macdonalds.. should I try the truffle burger :rofl: can't believe maccas has truffles..

What the? since when has maccas had truffles :rofl: they are probably rabbit poop sliced up :rofl: people that have tried truffles probably wouldn't be buying at maccas and everyone else wouldn't know the difference :rofl: :rofl: I can just see a bogan walking up ordering a truffle burger :rofl:

Need advice guys
This plant is 66 days into flower
420-magazine-mobile177094679.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2015709168.jpg

She looks quite a ways off to me. How long do you guys think she has left to run.

Looks like a while yet to me, few weeks at least, some strains are like that though, looks like she has some swell to the calyxes, is there any way to check the trichs? I have a feeling its going to be very similar with my c99's they look like they are still in week 3 of flower but should be done :rofl:

What feral said mate.. which is she, the bag seed? She looks like she's got some potential.. how's things Donvito?

Feral, I thought the same thing.well I thought just chopped up mushroom :rofl: 'Yeah couple happy meals for the kids, yeah coke for the drinks and me and the mrs will have couple those fancy truffle burgers. Do they have ketchup on'em?' :rofl:

Yea mate, she is the bag seed. This is the one which has had surgery and dropped three branches.

No swelling or resin, so I think at least 2-3 more weeks.

Best day today in ages, feeling normal, stress can get to me some times.

Yes stress sucks mate, I deal with it constantly. Seems like everything is a stress these days.. I remember when I was a kid,I could stand on the road an throw stones trying to hit a pole for hours. Where have those days gone? No time to wipe my arse these days.. actually that reminds me, I should get a bidet :rofl::sorry:

Yeah lots of places around my area are like that.. have a shit for the world to see. With the bidet. I've never tried.. scared it'll be like an enema or something :rofl: plus, idk, do they blow air to dry your ring? If so I'm using one next time :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom